Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    This may never happen.. who knows 3C might sell the complete FSI to other builders like it has been doing for last 1-1.5 years.

Not much FSI is left with with 3C now. Some of it may be used for launching so called select villas or golf side apartments and rest of it would be for sports fecility per commitment with Noida authority in land agreement.

Currently 3C is taking ride on cash obtained by selling FSI to other builders.
    But sooner or later it has to develop the sports fecilities. Let's c when the time come ..
    CommentQuote
  • Only single policy by 3C , give to buyers 500 SQFT and charge for 1000 SQFT. :D aur sports city mein toe 3C aag laga degaa .... who knows the overloading :D
    CommentQuote
  • Rainy season is about to come, so count another 2 months delay in possession. Penalty starting from next month. Mind IT. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • for some other reasons, I went Noida , passing near by so thought of clicking ;) here are few...

Mahagun and Gaur 79 barcading done, hoardings can be seen now
    SSS barcading is in progress, Civitech is also coming with 79 project
    All plots are square in shape, looks like planning is good this time, no farmer issue till now.
    official name is Sunshine Solaris

SSH Kitchen - looks good
    Some patch testing for 2nd color is in progress..rest in pics :-)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • For last 6 months or so, whenever I visit the site or look at the pics I always get a feeling that it would take at-least 1 more year..... I guess once the internal landscaping starts taking shape only then we would get a feeling that possession is not that far away.

I think Sunshine has faltered in planning due to inexperience. They should have started non-tower area work at the very beginning of 2012.. It just takes too much time.

At the very least they should have had accepted 6 months back that the possession will not be possible within 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Could any one of you tell me the resale rate in SSH ???

Fatichar Bro ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commener
    Friends,

Could any one of you tell me the resale rate in SSH ???

Fatichar Bro ????

No first hand idea. Read about 5300 bsp on justprop
    People wrote 5500 here.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
    CommentQuote
  • I am aware of 1st floor deal at 5800 AI. Price includes two car parking. Only the service tax is not included. Assuming 200 Rs for PLC and 150 for car parking, BSP should work out to be ~5400 or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chints12us
    I am aware of 1st floor deal at 5800 AI. Price includes two car parking. Only the service tax is not included. Assuming 200 Rs for PLC and 150 for car parking, BSP should work out to be ~5400 or so.

From this, the rates mentioned on justprop look reliable. If they are to be believed, Helios is one of the costliest projects in the MIG segment in Noida, and on top in 7x.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    From this, the rates mentioned on justprop look reliable. If they are to be believed, Helios is one of the costliest projects in the MIG segment in Noida, and on top in 7x.

1. First, the statement highlighted above is not true.

2. Even if it is assumed to be true, the correct expression/statement would be - SSH is the one of the least value for money in Noida and THE LEAST in 7X.

3. Do you still think SSH will give possession by Diwali. Its high time, you must order the tailor to stitch a trouser "out of only crackers" for yourself to celebrate this diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

2. Even if it is assumed to be true, the correct expression/statement would be - SSH is the one of the least value for money in Noida and THE LEAST in 7X.

3. Do you still think SSH will give possession by Diwali. Its high time, you must order the tailor to stitch a trouser "out of only crackers" for yourself to celebrate this diwali.

Are Afzal Guru,

Kabr me wifi facility hai kya?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

Guruji, "Yamlaa Paglaa Deewanaa" dekhkar aaye ho kya ??:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Guruji, "Yamlaa Paglaa Deewanaa" dekhkar aaye ho kya ??:D

Looking at his posts, it is clear Guru does not live in this world.
    CommentQuote
  • 5200-5400 are the rates on which ssh is buying back....if you have any doubt...call SSH and be sure..I did the same and I was offered 5200-5300.then they said aajao kar lenge thoda bahut:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chints12us
    I am aware of 1st floor deal at 5800 AI. Price includes two car parking. Only the service tax is not included. Assuming 200 Rs for PLC and 150 for car parking, BSP should work out to be ~5400 or so.

Do you know for which size did this deal happened?
    CommentQuote