Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    Do you know for which size did this deal happened?

2050 sq. feet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    From this, the rates mentioned on justprop look reliable. If they are to be believed, Helios is one of the costliest projects in the MIG segment in Noida, and on top in 7x.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!

R u sure this is the costliest ? Is this in fresh or resale?
    PW i know is 5600 BSP for ground-2nd floor, for fresh unit. MM must be same too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    R u sure this is the costliest ? Is this in fresh or resale?
    PW i know is 5600 BSP for ground-2nd floor, for fresh unit. MM must be same too.

Justprop has only resale rates. That is what is needed actually, coz fresh rates can be easily found from the builders. I think PW rates are given as 4800 to 4900. But PW and MM have high extra charges while SSH rate is almost all incl. So in all incl terms, these 3 projects may be neck to neck.

Again, I am talking about what is written on that particular site, and not a first hand info.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
    Justprop has only resale rates. That is what is needed actually, coz fresh rates can be easily found from the builders. I think PW rates are given as 4800 to 4900. But PW and MM have high extra charges while SSH rate is almost all incl. So in all incl terms, these 3 projects may be neck to neck.

Again, I am talking about what is written on that particular site, and not a first hand info.

- tapatalk free

Yes, that is why I asked. If we consider A.I rate, then rates are almost similar.
    CommentQuote
  • SSH is a small project by a first time builder and most flat buyers are end users who have booked directly without any broker.

It has come up very well due to honest efforts by the builder.

It looks many brokers, agents can not digest the fact the rate of SSH are more / equal to so called "best" and "reputed" builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    SSH is a small project by a first time builder and most flat buyers are end users who have booked directly without any broker.

It looks many brokers, agents can not digest the fact the rate of SSH are more / equal to so called "best" and "reputed" builders.

Its because they didn't get the chance to sell SSH. BTW. 4950/- is the AI price for PW quoted by IC guy sitting outside the site. But inside they are quoting 5500/- AI. :D without negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    SSH is a small project by a first time builder and most flat buyers are end users who have booked directly without any broker.

This is seriously a prob with this forum. There is absolutely no space for a healthy discussion and debate.

Where is it said that SSH or any other project for that matter has no merits? Can we not discuss both merits and demerits of a project even though we are not invested (enduse/investor) there? Y do others take it as a personal offense !!

People are expected to be a 'yes man' in whichever thread they are (then y do we criticise manmohan singh so much !), else they are termed as a broker.

And the best part is that every time I have dared to challenge their accusation (of calling anyone a broker) saying that I am ready to prove who is what, no one even dared to come in front !!

MAN, this is what you are called ??

Hah !
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any Floor plan changes for SSS ( sector 79 )? If yes, somebody please upload that.
    CommentQuote
  • No changes in floor plans, its as it is. I personally seen the land papers and approved stamped plans from NA Lucknow for SSS.

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Is there any Floor plan changes for SSS ( sector 79 )? If yes, somebody please upload that.
    CommentQuote

- tapatalk free

It is difficult to take Just Prop as a reference.
    Coz it is showing Amrapali Sapphire to be costly than Prateek Stylome which doesnt look possible as per the expert comments here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arsenal.arun
    It is difficult to take Just Prop as a reference.
    Coz it is showing Amrapali Sapphire to be costly than Prateek Stylome which doesnt look possible as per the expert comments here.

It may not be perfect, but in the absence of a better source, isi se kaam chalana padega.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • SSH thread is always hacked... Ppl always discussing something else here...
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine put up it's hoarding at sec 79 site

Sunshine put up it's hoarding at sec 79 site ..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • "Golf Green Residency Pvt. Ltd" a subsidiary of SUNSHINE INFRAWELL Pvt. Ltd.

Ye kya mazraa hai ??
    CommentQuote
  • Solaris price in sec 79

What is the price they are offering in this new project under different payment plans & size of the flats,pl share if anyone has the information
    CommentQuote