Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Friends,

Please post any details you get about the sec 79 project.

Comment

Price List Still Not Updated

I don't know how much time helios management need to update the Price List. Extremely irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
        I don't know how much time helios management need to update the Price List. Extremely irritating.
        Heard few rumors about their new project like
        "Transfer of flat can only happen after 80%"
        "In DP, All the amount has to pay be oneself, without any help from bank, in flexi- 60% by yourself way before project gets bankable"
        "Very high transfer charges"
        "booking amount 12 lakhs"
        "Only aim at present is to take money by just showing d land, activity will start after around 1.5 year, when many of nearby builders would be giving possession"
        "Most of the sizes would be 2100"

Can someone please confirm these doubts?.......I wonder what r they thinking of themselves......I know they r good but..........

Comment

Jaldi hi akal aa jayegi abhi chote chote project bana rehe hai na. After all its end user who make the project success. One thing is clear ssh is badly need oof cash that is why looking for murgas which are cash rich. Commercial ki construction k liye paisa chahiye hoga that's why focusing more on DP. Saara paisa pehle 45 days mein dedo inko.Agar aisa hi hai to yeh apne ghar khush aur hum apne
          Originally posted by a_arora View Post
          Heard few rumors about their new project like
          "Transfer of flat can only happen after 80%"
          "In DP, All the amount has to pay be oneself, without any help from bank, in flexi- 60% by yourself way before project gets bankable"
          "Very high transfer charges"
          "booking amount 12 lakhs"
          "Only aim at present is to take money by just showing d land, activity will start after around 1.5 year, when many of nearby builders would be giving possession"
          "Most of the sizes would be 2100"

Can someone please confirm these doubts?.......I wonder what r they thinking of themselves......I know they r good but..........

Comment

Gaur Sports Wood

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Friends,

Please post any details you get about the sec 79 project.
            Gaur is launching its project in Sec 79 @3600 psf with only DP plan and full payment in 30 days...Any one having some more idea on this project, please share...

Comment

These days all new launches are trying to get max payment at booking time. Not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                These days all new launches are trying to get max payment at booking time. Not a good sign.
                This is something to do with the high prices of land in resale.

Comment

The name of the project in sector 79 is Helios2 = means 2 Towers.

For first project it should be rename to Helios6 = means 6 Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by khariddar View Post
                    This is something to do with the high prices of land in resale.
                    Yes. Do you have any idea at which land deals are taking place in resale? I feel these high prices would show their effect on the quality delivered.

Comment

I think this land deal is from 3C to subhkamna and subhkamna to Sunshine. Because of this sunshine has to pay some money upfront and they are asking the same from buyers. My Guess.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X