Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which size, tower, floor is offered at 5400? Would be helpful to arrive at fair prices for other flats.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spacesearch
    5400 main to mujhe direct SS waley derahe hain after discount , you might have wrong info or trying to create hype... :D

Not sure what SS offered you, but as far as i know, the deal was 5800 for 1st floor.

It included least rent and 2 covered parking + IFMS. Besides it was on 1st floor(floor plc is like 200 or so) . If you work it backwards, it will atleast be 350-400 lower for higher floors with 1 parking. It is neither a hype or incorrect info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    He has quoted a deal known to him 5800 for 1st floor. He is definitely trying to create hype as this pricing is simply absurd.

The problem with this forum is that there are unnecessary personal attacks. Mr or Miss Delhiite, there are far better ways to express disagreement.

Didn't I write: "To the best of my knowledge". I am aware of a few transactions in last 5-6 weeks. None of them happened at less than 5400 /sqft. Rs 5800 /sqft transaction was reported on this thread itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    He has quoted a deal known to him 5800 for 1st floor. He is definitely trying to create hype as this pricing is simply absurd.

Before stooping to personal attacks, may be you could have thought a little, that

1. Topmost floors are avoided by people in NCR. May be the options offered by the builder at 5400 are such ones.

2. 1575 size flats in Tower E are facing a tower of Assotech at very close distance. May be these are the units offered at low rates?

Would you pay 5400 for a flat starting a 20 story tower in face, or 5800 for a lower floor park facing one?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

Would you pay 5400 for a flat starting a 20 story tower in face, or 5800 for a lower floor park facing one?

Neither. I'd be willing to pay 5700-5800 for road facing 1st floor instead.
    That said, I agree with the general message of your post bro.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spacesearch
    5400 main to mujhe direct SS waley derahe hain after discount , you might have wrong info or trying to create hype... :D

Hi Spaceresearch - Thanks for that direct input. Could you please tell which size, tower and floor. As you said this is the price after discount, how much they quoted before and how much discount they offered. Would be really helpful to know these details if you can share.
    CommentQuote
  • 2800 feet park facing unit is available at Rs 5300. not sure of rest of the sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • I called ssh today, they are offering me 5300 as a buyback offer for my 1575 middle floor in B tower
    Originally Posted by czar2012
    2800 feet park facing unit is available at Rs 5300. not sure of rest of the sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    I called ssh today, they are offering me 5300 as a buyback offer for my 1575 middle floor in B tower

is it all inclusive + sale tax ?
    CommentQuote
    I called ssh today, they are offering me 5300 as a buyback offer for my 1575 middle floor in B tower

Are you accepting?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote

In case one accept this offer then how the payment will be calculated ?

for example if I booked at 3500 AI (IFMS extra) so they will pay:

1). 5300 - 3500 = 1800 * 1575 = 2835000

2). they will pay the amount I've paid to them till now (95%) (including service tax)

is that how it would work ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr

2). they will pay the amount I've paid to them till now (95%) (including service tax)

if you are interested in selling, I would expect to atleast call the management/customer care and get the needed information. everyone is thinking that internet can solve everything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    if you are interested in selling, I would expect to atleast call the management/customer care and get the needed information. everyone is thinking that internet can solve everything.

What if I'm not interested in selling and just want to get some idea how buyback deal happens.
    CommentQuote
  • Naah fatichar bhai..I will wait till March 14 ;)

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Are you accepting?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • almost yes..5300/- is AI price (inclusive of service tax) apart from 5300 only PLC / extra parking is paid otherwise nothing else..Its 5300/- AI

Originally Posted by neokhsr

CommentQuote