Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
    Nothing fishy..only thing is land cost in resale is high.. they need cash upfront to pay + some part to put in commercial project which every other builder do.

Things which I am worried for are :

1) 20% upfront without registry is bit risky
    2) They wont give us lower floors
    3) exit at 75%-80% payment
    4) Difference between DP and Flexi is 700/- which also means construction will take time (approx 6-8 months)

although there are risks associated, but bookings and no. of cheques Sunshine got are enough to complete 2.5 acre project.

I am yet to decide what to do ..
    Rates I am geting are 4200 + 250 LR+IFMS+EDC+IDC +1.5 L Open Parking 2,5 reserved parking

Payment Plan flexi 20 now, 30 Bankable, and then floor wise..
    I m planning to book new unit in Helios 2 and then Sell Sunshine Helios after 2 years. Quality they are committing is more than helios

Bhaiyo please comment and suggest what to do...
    I think Price are quite higher (~ 500 higher)
    As you wrote it will be 4450 All inc. (4200+250)

In my opinion buying one unit in Helios will be better price are ~ 4800 - 5100 depending on location.

Reasons (there are my views, you view may differ ):
    Price appreciation will be good in Helios then the new project. As you said and indicated by there pricing plan. it will take 8-10 months to start construction.
    So on what ground they will appreciate prices until they start construction?

in 8-10 months Helios will be near possession, Best time for investors to exit. you can sell Helios at possession and buy in the new project by then you'll have more clarity on new project and specs (price we are expect ~ 6000 on possession).

I also feel that location is a bit inside, Current Helios project is near to main road connecting dadri road and NH-24. Also I've no hope for Metro, but I +ve for sub district center

PS: don't want to start the location war, these are just my point of views.

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
      Sunshine bought this @69000/- PSQM (per sq. metre).
      This comes out to 6425 PSF. Using FAR of 3.25 (including balconies),

land cost share in flat cost = 6425/3.25 = 1976.

Construction cost would probably be 20% more than Helios.

Does it look possible to match, let alone surpass, Helios quality at these rates?

Comment

Guys, Anyone know about any resale deal happened in Helios, I heard that they changed the resale policy. My friend contacted the Management if that have any resale deal and they said Direct resale is not possible because of policy change so only option is fresh booking.

As per new policy Builder will buy the unit from seller (on what price, I don't know) and they will sell it in market, we are not allowed to sell the unit directly to any third person.

Any info on this ?

Comment

Inline....my comments

Originally posted by amitp85 View Post
          I think Price are quite higher (~ 500 higher)
          As you wrote it will be 4450 All inc. (4200+250)

In my opinion buying one unit in Helios will be better price are ~ 4800 - 5100 depending on location.

Shubkhaman Prices are 4250 on paper , approx 4000 from dealer
          Gaur woods 79 - 4500 Reasons (there are my views, you view may differ ):
          Price appreciation will be good in Helios then the new project. As you said and indicated by there pricing plan. it will take 8-10 months to start construction.
          So on what ground they will appreciate prices until they start construction?

Time and inflation, once construction gets started, they will hike the prices accordingly and kasar poori ho jayegi.

in 8-10 months Helios will be near possession, Best time for investors to exit. you can sell Helios at possession and buy in the new project by then you'll have more clarity on new project and specs (price we are expect ~ 6000 on possession).

and the prices would also reach 5000 for new project :-(

I also feel that location is a bit inside, Current Helios project is near to main road connecting dadri road and NH-24. Also I've no hope for Metro, but I +ve for sub district center

PS: don't want to start the location war, these are just my point of views.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            This comes out to 6425 PSF. Using FAR of 3.25 (including balconies),

land cost share in flat cost = 6425/3.25 = 1976.

Construction cost would probably be 20% more than Helios.

Does it look possible to match, let alone surpass, Helios quality at these rates?
            Praveen, As i remember you also did same kind of calculation for Helios a while back. Sorry I'm lazy to search the thread. can you post that info too if you have it handy ? so we can compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
              Inline....my comments
              Agree with you response. I was just trying to say that in next 8-10 months appreciation in Helios will be better than new Helios2.

Price difference will not be huge I think. But it differs person to person 200-300 psqft is a decent diff for me

Comment

Praveen, As i remember you also did same kind of calculation for Helios a while back. Sorry I'm lazy to search the thread. can you post that info too if you have it handy ? so we can compare.
                I think land cost was 25k psm for Helios.

land rate = 2327 psf

using FAR of 3.25 (incl balconies),

land cost share in flat price = 2327/3.25 = 716 psf.

So factoring-in land price alone, The new project launch price should exceed the launch price of Helios by 1976 - 716 psf = 1260 PSF.

Expenses on account of increased construction cost, wages etc should add extra cost.

Comment

I am not selling Helios now but planning to book Helios 2 :-)

Agree with you response. I was just trying to say that in next 8-10 months appreciation in Helios will be better than new Helios2.

Price difference will not be huge I think. But it differs person to person 200-300 psqft is a decent diff for me

Comment

I am Not investing in Helios 2 Will wait for something from sunshine in sector 143 or gurgaon .

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      I am Not investing in Helios 2 Will wait for something from sunshine in sector 143 or gurgaon .
                      So you want your funds to be used for Helios 2, without having any booking in Helios 2!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X