Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Newsletter ???

newsletter kaha gya ???? :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • newsletter bhejo ya mat bhejo ..... month end mein Penalty ka cheque jaroor bhej denaa ....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Yahan par bhi 3C ki tarah penalty demand karna zaruri to nahi hai na?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am interested in buying a 3BDR flat in Helios, anybody interested in selling off their flat,please let me know or pm me. I would be interested in either Tower B or C.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meteor
    Hi All,

I am interested in buying a 3BDR flat in Helios, anybody interested in selling off their flat,please let me know or pm me. I would be interested in either Tower B or C.

Thanks

I assume you want to buy 1575 sqft flat. If you want to buy for end use then I would suggest for 1575sqft flat do not go for lower floors.

1. The high tension line is not too far off. I am not sure what is a safe enough distance to be from high tension line. No harm in being at a higher distance.

2. The views shall be better.

3. Pricing advantage.

Just on case you are going for 2050 the closer you are to central green area the better it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Cassini. Yes I am not interested in floors below 8th. Would prefer going upto 15th Floor and yes my budget permits me for a 3 bhk one only. I have checked literally all the Projects in Noida.

Currently I am living on rent and would like to move in to my own flat. Time frame that I have is 1 year. I zeroed down to Logic county and Helios but found the specs and time of possesion for Helios better than County.

So any Gentleman who is interested to sell their 3 bhk flat, do pm me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter is expected on this week end..just confirmed from SSH staff.

Originally Posted by meteor
    Thanks Cassini. Yes I am not interested in floors below 8th. Would prefer going upto 15th Floor and yes my budget permits me for a 3 bhk one only. I have checked literally all the Projects in Noida.

Currently I am living on rent and would like to move in to my own flat. Time frame that I have is 1 year. I zeroed down to Logic county and Helios but found the specs and time of possesion for Helios better than County.

So any Gentleman who is interested to sell their 3 bhk flat, do pm me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Newsletter is expected on this week end..just confirmed from SSH staff.

Over phone?

What's the scene on possession, still confident on Sept?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Over phone?

What's the scene on possession, still confident on Sept?

- tapatalk free

No. End of the year they say now. Talked to them couple of days back.
    Swimming pool structure is now visible in the central open area.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion would be offered in Dec, Sep-Oct would be for people who want to get things done in their flat like woodwork etc as per the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    No. End of the year they say now. Talked to them couple of days back.
    Swimming pool structure is now visible in the central open area.

Cheers,

Hum badnaseebon ke liye thodi photos bhi kheench liya karo! Aajkal camera me roll ka bhi kharcha nahi hota :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meteor
    Possesion would be offered in Dec, Sep-Oct would be for people who want to get things done in their flat like woodwork etc as per the builder.

Hmm. Fir 6 mahine ki penlty to bantee hai boss! Around 50k for me :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Hmm. Fir 6 mahine ki penlty to bantee hai boss! Around 50k for me :)

- tapatalk free

Yeah..do wardrobe ke paise bache..;)
    CommentQuote
  • Looking good...The cream color looks better than I had initially thought it would...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JatinS01
    Looking good...The cream color looks better than I had initially thought it would...

I think its base white painting which is done before color painting..
    CommentQuote