Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • if Harinder and Vipin has so bad reputation..Why ATS is partner of SSH?

    If Daw has 6 flats in Antriskh Greens and you said its delayed and amenities are not fullfilled then DAW SHOULd have been more than frustrated than you.

    In last 2-3 post of Antriskh Greens Ajit Singh one of resident has posted that woodwork and lifts work is now done. (refer IREF)

    One thing to consider: According to builders Possession date of flat does not mean possesion of flat with pool, gym, club etc.. these amenties are generally constructed in parrallel but after possesion of flat.

    And in recession almost every project was delayed wether it ws DLF, Unitech, Antriksh, Gardenia, Amarpali, Gaur etc..

    Agree with everyone here that we would pray for your possesion and dfntly ask to Harinder, Vipin and Daw why your greens is delayed and will take necessary steps to avoid the same situation for SSH .

    no hard feelings to anyone here
    CommentQuote
  • Adding one more name in delaying...

    Originally Posted by Akash1

    And in recession almost every project was delayed wether it ws DLF, Unitech, Antriksh, Gardenia, Amarpali, Gaur etc..


    Adding one more name in dalay case, it's omaxe (The great) in sector 50 itself :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    Adding one more name in dalay case, it's omaxe (The great) in sector 50 itself :-)


    Also, despite all this so called bad repo of Antriksh, they are still doing good in sector 7x. I didn't have time to inquire abt Golf View (sec 78), but the one in sec 77 (I guess, next to Prateek Wisteria) was still doing good, at least sales-wise. I wonder why are people buying there if they are really so bad !

    Moreover, as some wise (and honest) RE broker said, "they all are CHOR (crooks), some are more and others are less". This the reality of the Indian RE business, so don't expect very honest people in RE. On a serious note, do you guys really see honest people in the business in India, in the wake of weak regulations and extremely pervasive corruption (our national character!).

    As a example, I had almost booked a flat in Prateek wisteria (sec 77). After giving the paperwork before their deadline of increasing rates (dec 18th), the crooks denied it as they had gotten greedy by seeing the # of applications in that weekend. I personally met with Mr Tiwari, and kind of felt disgusted and decided to take my business elsewhere.. Despite being so successful and rich, he is still a usual "tapori" kind of chota (at least, at heart) dukaan_wala, with no professional ethics.

    Moral of the story is, yes they all are crooks. Do your best research and hope that it works out. I don't mean to scare you guys esp Bhagwan, but a very close friend of mine got the possession/allotment letter in Nov in Dwarika AFTER 12 YEARS. He had bought it in '98.

    If we aren't comfortable taking this risk, then we should buy it from the secondary market (i.e. the completed ones), but we know that the premium will be thru the roof as we saw the latest price of Greens (almost 6000 /- per sq ft) posted by someone y'day.

    -dr D

    PS: On a different note, I wasn't too happy to know that folks at SSH had access to this forum and were reading all this. It is not good for us that they are listening to all our communications here on the forum. I urge the senior members to create a yahoo group and allow the membership to the flat owners only.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree dr D

    moreover the antriksh project which is in discussion did not have Daw and ATS as partner, so chances of any delay are less as compared to core Antriksh projects.

    rest i m with you, builders are builders.......and its always a risk to book under construction flat but the returns are always directly proportional to risk.

    however as per current status of project..looks good than others.



    Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Also, despite all this so called bad repo of Antriksh, they are still doing good in sector 7x. I didn't have time to inquire abt Golf View (sec 78), but the one in sec 77 (I guess, next to Prateek Wisteria) was still doing good, at least sales-wise. I wonder why are people buying there if they are really so bad !

    Moreover, as some wise (and honest) RE broker said, "they all are CHOR (crooks), some are more and others are less". This the reality of the Indian RE business, so don't expect very honest people in RE. On a serious note, do you guys really see honest people in the business in India, in the wake of weak regulations and extremely pervasive corruption (our national character!).

    As a example, I had almost booked a flat in Prateek wisteria (sec 77). After giving the paperwork before their deadline of increasing rates (dec 18th), the crooks denied it as they had gotten greedy by seeing the # of applications in that weekend. I personally met with Mr Tiwari, and kind of felt disgusted and decided to take my business elsewhere.. Despite being so successful and rich, he is still a usual "tapori" kind of chota (at least, at heart) dukaan_wala, with no professional ethics.

    Moral of the story is, yes they all are crooks. Do your best research and hope that it works out. I don't mean to scare you guys esp Bhagwan, but a very close friend of mine got the possession/allotment letter in Nov in Dwarika AFTER 12 YEARS. He had bought it in '98.

    If we aren't comfortable taking this risk, then we should buy it from the secondary market (i.e. the completed ones), but we know that the premium will be thru the roof as we saw the latest price of Greens (almost 6000 /- per sq ft) posted by someone y'day.

    -dr D

    PS: On a different note, I wasn't too happy to know that folks at SSH had access to this forum and were reading all this. It is not good for us that they are listening to all our communications here on the forum. I urge the senior members to create a yahoo group and allow the membership to the flat owners only.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarika flats issue was a different one, it was not due to construction delay, I have seen lots of societies in Dwarka which are ready to move in but not got licence (it was due to society sealing, land issue etc.)



    Originally Posted by owner_in_78

    Moral of the story is, yes they all are crooks. Do your best research and hope that it works out. I don't mean to scare you guys esp Bhagwan, but a very close friend of mine got the possession/allotment letter in Nov in Dwarika AFTER 12 YEARS. He had bought it in '98.
    Moral of the story is, yes they all are crooks. Do your best research and hope that it works out. I don't mean to scare you guys esp Bhagwan, but a very close friend of mine got the possession/allotment letter in Nov in Dwarika AFTER 12 YEARS. He had bought it in '98.
    CommentQuote
  • I have created exclusive yahoo group

    Originally Posted by owner_in_78


    -dr D

    PS: On a different note, I wasn't too happy to know that folks at SSH had access to this forum and were reading all this. It is not good for us that they are listening to all our communications here on the forum. I urge the senior members to create a yahoo group and allow the membership to the flat owners only.


    Hi All Sunshine Helios Actual buyers,

    I had created a exclusive group only for us, and it's content and messages are only available to group members. If you want please join this group, details are

    Post message: sunshineheliosyahoogroups.co.in
    Subscribe: sunshinehelios-subscribeyahoogroups.co.in
    Unsubscribe: sunshinehelios-unsubscribeyahoogroups.co.in

    You need to have a yahoo email id, then send the mail from yahoo mail id to subscribe id (sunshinehelios-subscribeyahoogroups.co.in). Please mention your forum name/ID also in request mail (so that I can verify) . Now request come to me; after verify I can approve and then only anyone can enter our exclusive group.

    Now the question is how I can identified who is actual buyer and who is not?

    One solution (option)

    1) PM (private message) me - about your yahoo email-id (which you are going to use for sending the subscribe request) + if you want also include flat no.(optional)

    and Any way once I got the private message, I get his/her name in this forum and I must have check with you all if I have any doubt by posting the message here and asking with you all.?

    I think is should work ; any better option always welcome ?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    Hi All Sunshine Helios Actual buyers,

    I had created a exclusive group only for us, and it's content and messages are only available to group members. If you want please join this group, details are

    Post message: sunshineheliosyahoogroups.co.in
    Subscribe: sunshinehelios-subscribeyahoogroups.co.in
    Unsubscribe: sunshinehelios-unsubscribeyahoogroups.co.in

    You need to have a yahoo email id, then send the mail from yahoo mail id to subscribe id (sunshinehelios-subscribeyahoogroups.co.in). Please mention your forum name/ID also in request mail (so that I can verify) . Now request come to me; after verify I can approve and then only anyone can enter our exclusive group.

    Now the question is how I can identified who is actual buyer and who is not?

    One solution (option)

    1) PM (private message) me - about your yahoo email-id (which you are going to use for sending the subscribe request) + if you want also include flat no.(optional)

    and Any way once I got the private message, I get his/her name in this forum and I must have check with you all if I have any doubt by posting the message here and asking with you all.?

    I think is should work ; any better option always welcome ?

    Thanks


    Thanks noida_78_2010. Yes, it will work.

    Sent you a PM as well as the request.

    -d
    CommentQuote
  • investments in SSH

    Folks,

    I might have forgotten to share this with you guys. This was certainly not a positive thing reg SSH but we might not have any control over it (though I wish someone did!).

    I met with an investor who had bought an entire floor in one of the towers. I personally did not like it as such investments would not let it make an good inhibitable place (i.e. fully occupied by the end users/owners) for a long time as these investors use these safe heavens to park their money and are in no rush to sell them.

    I don't know how common is this practice but looks like it is quite pervasive as Daw too did this at Greens, as per Bhagwan et al. I wish builders had some clause and could limit such investments.

    On the flip side, this might be seen as hedging the risk, assuming Yadavs' et al might have booked several flats and therefore would be interested in getting it completed on time.

    -d
    CommentQuote
  • This is a very common practice in noida..this is what investors clinic, property guru, lord krishna dealers do..they pick complete towers from cluster and sell them accordingly, even if you go to direct builders ..marketing guys says..this is sold out or with dealers.

    Yes, it could be hedging of risk also ;-) good for us.

    but in SSH it still seems less, atleast brokers are very less involved and towers are less.


    Site Visit Updates:

    yesterday I saw a huge hoarding of SSH I was driving down from DND towards Noida end (Looks like SSH is still advertising here and there)

    - C Tower is now full with sariya work and cement filling was in progress, columns work in progress.(good progress in last 21 days)

    - B Tower - Wide column are in place and I think they left them for drying becasue there was no labour working in B tower

    - D tower - Sariya work is done cement filling to be started. there was no labour working in D tower

    - A tower - Base work done (no sariya work started)there was very few labour working in A tower

    - sample flat - people were installing Split ACs and electric fittings, doing finishing.. looks like still 15 days to go but almost ready

    - Approach road : no labour was working on road its in the same condition more or less.

    - Lobour were busy in cuttng sariya and making wood panel for columns..good amount of material like sariya, wood was lying there.

    In nutshell, the Progress of C tower is good, sample flat is OK, D tower is OK, rest almost same.




    Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Folks,

    I might have forgotten to share this with you guys. This was certainly not a positive thing reg SSH but we might not have any control over it (though I wish someone did!).

    I met with an investor who had bought an entire floor in one of the towers. I personally did not like it as such investments would not let it make an good inhibitable place (i.e. fully occupied by the end users/owners) for a long time as these investors use these safe heavens to park their money and are in no rush to sell them.

    I don't know how common is this practice but looks like it is quite pervasive as Daw too did this at Greens, as per Bhagwan et al. I wish builders had some clause and could limit such investments.

    On the flip side, this might be seen as hedging the risk, assuming Yadavs' et al might have booked several flats and therefore would be interested in getting it completed on time.

    -d
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Bhagavan,

    We agree to most of what you said. But, and a big BUT,

    where do we go then? Kindly suggest a better alternative to us. That would help.

    As I see it, I have hard time finding a builder who has never delayed.

    Except, of course, the first time builders.
    CommentQuote
  • and especially when we almost (everyone) have paid 10% (minimum) which is close to 5 Lacs for smallest unit.

    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Dear Bhagavan,

    We agree to most of what you said. But, and a big BUT,

    where do we go then? Kindly suggest a better alternative to us. That would help.

    As I see it, I have hard time finding a builder who has never delayed.

    Except, of course, the first time builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    This is a very common practice in noida..this is what investors clinic, property guru, lord krishna dealers do..they pick complete towers from cluster and sell them accordingly, even if you go to direct builders ..marketing guys says..this is sold out or with dealers.

    Yes, it could be hedging of risk also ;-) good for us.

    but in SSH it still seems less, atleast brokers are very less involved and towers are less.


    Site Visit Updates:

    yesterday I saw a huge hoarding of SSH I was driving down from DND towards Noida end (Looks like SSH is still advertising here and there)

    - C Tower is now full with sariya work and cement filling was in progress, columns work in progress.(good progress in last 21 days)

    - B Tower - Wide column are in place and I think they left them for drying becasue there was no labour working in B tower

    - D tower - Sariya work is done cement filling to be started. there was no labour working in D tower

    - A tower - Base work done (no sariya work started)there was very few labour working in A tower

    - sample flat - people were installing Split ACs and electric fittings, doing finishing.. looks like still 15 days to go but almost ready

    - Approach road : no labour was working on road its in the same condition more or less.

    - Lobour were busy in cuttng sariya and making wood panel for columns..good amount of material like sariya, wood was lying there.

    In nutshell, the Progress of C tower is good, sample flat is OK, D tower is OK, rest almost same.


    I am ok with that sales model where the builders use these brokers as resellers/distributors/whole-sellers (using the retail terminology). In this case, these resellers try to quickly sell this inventory and move on with the new project of the builder.

    SSH apparently has a diff situation, where the individual investors (like Daw at Greens, this Dewadi/Trivadi guy at SSH) buy a bunch of apts. They are in no rush to sell these apts esp since they need some place to park their, I hate to say, possibly black money. Therefore the occupancy of the project/society will remain low for quite sometime which has a direct impact on the day-to-day operations of the society; moreover you don't want to live there if 20% units are vacant for a long time. Unfortunately, the impact is more severe in a project like SSH where total # of units is just ~400.

    Reg the project update, thanks for sharing this with us. If this is not too much to ask, please take some pictures when you (or others) happen to visit the site next, though SSH folks said that they would keep sharing the updates w/ pics with us.

    -d
    CommentQuote
  • Some information as received

    Hello everyone,

    Today I visited SSH Office and met few of their officials. Here is the email send to me (as it is) by Vijay Singh, GM marketing. He was quite open to discuss all queries of customers.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    From: Vijay .
    Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:51 PM
    To: Himanshu Jain
    Cc:
    Subject: Communication from Sunshine Helios!

    Dear Himanshu,

    There has been a lot of discussions about us and our project at various media level, Just to share with you, below are the details which needs to be read and kept for discussion with any one you meet / or hear / read in various blogs....

    Also, I would really appreciate a meeting with anyone with us on this front..........

    Sunshine is promoted by Mrs. Daw (wife of Mr. Daw, MD of Mentor Graphics), Vipin Yadav and Harender Kumar. HELIOS is the maiden project of Sunshine which is being developed and constructed by Sunshine management team.

    Mr. Vipin Yadav and Mr. Harender Kumar are NOIDA based business professionals, involved with the Real Estate industry.

    Mr. Harender Kumar and Mr. Vipin Yadav have done projects with the Antriksh Group, but they are not related to Mr. Rakesh Yadav, Promotor of Antriksh Group or his family.Mr. Harender Kumar served the Army before he started his real estate business in NOIDA (brokerage firm). Mr. Vipin Yadav was an IT professional before he joined his brother Harender's business.

    Antrkish Group is not involved in the management or construction of Sunshine HELIOS project.

    Thanks ! for visiting our office

    Regards,
    Vijay Singh

    General Manager -Marketing
    Sunshine Infrawell Pvt. Ltd.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    I think buyers should list queries in and discuss the same with SSH team. I think it would be good to fix a meeting and ask for presence of anyone from SSH we feel is important for this discussion.

    Thanks ! for visiting our office

    Regards,
    Vijay Singh

    General Manager -Marketing
    Sunshine Infrawell Pvt. Ltd.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    I think buyers should list queries in and discuss the same with SSH team. I think it would be good to fix a meeting and ask for presence of anyone from SSH we feel is important for this discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • This clarifies lot of things. When the SSH management is open and transparent, the buyers should get things clarified from them once for all...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Himanshu for sharing this

    This is awesome..SSH has again set an example in front of public and other builders..still we would go and meet directly to Mr. Daw to clarify our doubts.



    Originally Posted by himanshujain
    Hello everyone,

    Today I visited SSH Office and met few of their officials. Here is the email send to me (as it is) by Vijay Singh, GM marketing. He was quite open to discuss all queries of customers.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    From: Vijay .
    Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:51 PM
    To: Himanshu Jain
    Cc:
    Subject: Communication from Sunshine Helios!

    Dear Himanshu,

    There has been a lot of discussions about us and our project at various media level, Just to share with you, below are the details which needs to be read and kept for discussion with any one you meet / or hear / read in various blogs....

    Also, I would really appreciate a meeting with anyone with us on this front..........

    Sunshine is promoted by Mrs. Daw (wife of Mr. Daw, MD of Mentor Graphics), Vipin Yadav and Harender Kumar. HELIOS is the maiden project of Sunshine which is being developed and constructed by Sunshine management team.

    Mr. Vipin Yadav and Mr. Harender Kumar are NOIDA based business professionals, involved with the Real Estate industry.

    Mr. Harender Kumar and Mr. Vipin Yadav have done projects with the Antriksh Group, but they are not related to Mr. Rakesh Yadav, Promotor of Antriksh Group or his family.Mr. Harender Kumar served the Army before he started his real estate business in NOIDA (brokerage firm). Mr. Vipin Yadav was an IT professional before he joined his brother Harender's business.

    Antrkish Group is not involved in the management or construction of Sunshine HELIOS project.

    Thanks ! for visiting our office

    Regards,
    Vijay Singh

    General Manager -Marketing
    Sunshine Infrawell Pvt. Ltd.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    I think buyers should list queries in and discuss the same with SSH team. I think it would be good to fix a meeting and ask for presence of anyone from SSH we feel is important for this discussion.
    CommentQuote