Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on penalty?
    CommentQuote
  • Its the first project of new builder...That's itself a big a statement. what I think is it will become one of the best project in 7X area.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Pathan Bhai

Don't you think Its unfair to compare SSH with these builders?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Its the first project of new builder...That's itself a big a statement. what I think is it will become one of the best project in 7X area.

No doubt in this but for achieving this they have to pay full Penalty amount. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am new to this forum and hv a booking in sunshine. Anybody have an fair idea about possession? Can we expect final possession by Dec?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viks14
    Hi, I am new to this forum and hv a booking in sunshine. Anybody have an fair idea about possession? Can we expect final possession by Dec?

Your guess is as good as ours :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Your guess is as good as ours :)

- tapatalk free

Thanks for support to make up our mind.

I hv an another query. Final possession can only happen once they will complete all the towers OR they can start partially (Like-Tower A,B,C) as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viks14
    Thanks for support to make up our mind.

I hv an another query. Final possession can only happen once they will complete all the towers OR they can start partially (Like-Tower A,B,C) as well?

Most likely everything should be in one go. But, they are also planning to give interim possession to some by September end, ( to those who want to get done something in the flat ) and no maintenance charges during this period. Final possession, you can expect by March( Its a guess ).
    CommentQuote
  • Koi penalty ke baare me poochh ka batao yaar...

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=32256
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I think the BBA mentions only 5 psf, not 5, 10 and 15.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I think the BBA mentions only 5 psf, not 5, 10 and 15.

- tapatalk free

No, In the BBA all three are mentioned. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm. Good.

Newsletter kahan hai bhai... Kuchh dino pahle kisi ne kikha tha ki next week aayega...

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Guys from an outsiders perspective this looks amongst the best launches amongst all 7x sectors. Apart say from luxury stuff like Mezzaria.

What are the honest opinions of buyers thus far - promised vs delivered, what returns have been there, for end users is it looking the part.

I would also be interested in knowing if you all see an uptick if people were to get in now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Promised vs Delivered :

- usable area less than floor plan
    - possession delayed by at least 6 months
    - reconfiguration options almost useless for smaller sizes
    - Newsletter always delayed

+ better bath fittings (grohe, promised Jaguar)
    + tennis court, wasn't promised
    + wooden flooring in all beds, promised was only master bed.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • To me, Uptick looks possible only in big sizes, 3+ years.

Why:

A family looking for a medium size flat is likely to be ready to pay a moderate premium, say 10 to 20%,for decent quality. That moderate premium can already be seen in prices of Helios. Budget simply prevents this premium, percentage wise, to swell further.

But for a family looking for a big flat, quality is very imp. And is expected to be in good supply only in the luxury segment. Several wealthy families have moderate lifestyle, and are not comfortable with the current crop of luxury projects, reasons being :

1. High maintenance charges
    2. Just need a good big house. Luxury is unnecessary, so why pay high rates.
    3. Lifestyle matches more with upper MIG people than HIG ones.

Big size flats, in a good quality and well maintained MIG society, would not be plenty. IF Helios gets a well deserved maintenance, which is leas different due to small size, Then it would be one such society.

At today's rates, a 3200 sqft flat, very sufficient for a big family, would cost max 1.8 crores.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote