Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Latest updates

I visited helios today morning, as it was unplanned trip so did not carry camera

1) Elevation looks awesome, Huge Building with hugle balconies gives a luxury look.

2) Granite work in lobbies are in progress they looks good.

3) in central green many labourers were working and it looked like they are trying to erect 9 pillars :-)

4) Parking / road works in progress

with all these it looks like project possession is unrealistic in June 13 why because I visited many floors in tower C to check whats happening but after 7th floor almost all looks same to me with +- 10% progress ..only brick work, tiles in bathroom, plumbing etc. (no granite lobbies, no floor tiles etc.)

Central area work is just started, realistically I am expecting possession somewhere around Dec 13.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Those who visited can comment on possession. The management is still confident of June 13.

I expect 12 psf + maintenance as starting rent.

Comment

Also I talked about new project but I found risk of investing in DP as well as in flexi because

1) registry not done
      2) Huge booking amount
      3) scarcity of lower park facing 1500 sqft floors so they are not ready to give lower floors
      4) Exit at 80%, High transfer fee.
      5) Sometime back in news it was mentioned some issues in sec 79 and 150 dont remember completely.

Comment

Originally posted by expressway16 View Post
        28.... den r u aiming state services or what and where r u from UP or Haryana
        No, no state services. Only UPSC. I am from Maharashtra.

Comment

Thanks for the textual update

Don't tell us that your cellphone doesn't have a camera!

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
          I visited helios today morning, as it was unplanned trip so did not carry camera

1) Elevation looks awesome, Huge Building with hugle balconies gives a luxury look.

2) Granite work in lobbies are in progress they looks good.

3) in central green many labourers were working and it looked like they are trying to erect 9 pillars :-)

4) Parking / road works in progress

with all these it looks like project possession is unrealistic in June 13 why because I visited many floors in tower C to check whats happening but after 7th floor almost all looks same to me with +- 10% progress ..only brick work, tiles in bathroom, plumbing etc. (no granite lobbies, no floor tiles etc.)

Central area work is just started, realistically I am expecting possession somewhere around Dec 13.

Comment

exactly I dont use smart phone, just basic phone..sara paisa to helios walo ne le liya

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Thanks for the textual update

Don't tell us that your cellphone doesn't have a camera!

Comment

They are trying to buyback Helios at their own rate may be that the reason they dont want to publish new rates. Saari proffesionalism chod chaad k Dukaan daari par utar aaye hai.

Someone also posted that they wont allow resale outside..is it true ???

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
              I don't know how much time helios management need to update the Price List. Extremely irritating.

Comment

I don't know at what rate is the buyback, but they are selling it at 5500/-. Unoff. news no proofs.

Comment

As they quote professional and open they should publish updated prices on website because from day1 prices were there till 5000 and now removed..because of greed of 500 /- thats not fair :-(

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                  I don't know at what rate is the buyback, but they are selling it at 5500/-. Unoff. news no proofs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                    They are trying to buyback Helios at their own rate may be that the reason they dont want to publish new rates. Saari proffesionalism chod chaad k Dukaan daari par utar aaye hai.

Someone also posted that they wont allow resale outside..is it true ???
                    Is this true ?? Can anyone having good relation with management people confirm this ?

Agar ye sahi hai to professionalism ki to Bansti kar di inhone....

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      First dec 2013 is realistic for possession as I also vested 2 month back n there is no way they will complete before that n their person also agreed saying" sir3-4 machine ka delay to chalta hai" so expect possession. By dec 2013 and all the work to be completed by march 2014 minimum ( garden etc)
                      Buy back is also true as they sold out most investors and as they see demand now, it's easier for them to make money. Every 2-3 mons, they jack up mkt price by 200-500 rs and buy back from people who bot at cheaper level. So, if some bot at 3500' they buy back giving 4500 rs and then sell at 5000 to end buyer making 500 rs in bargain. I was offered the similar deal at rs 4600 per sqft in down payment plan in Oct 2012 .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X