Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • visited ssh site yesterday - no photography done.

1) project looks huge and fantastic. Superb !!!
    2) Huge Swimming pool structure ready, sariya implanting in progress
    3) Contractor for swimming pool is the same who made swimming pool for ATS Village, Green Projects.
    4) Less noise in project because of less civil work, everyone is busy in finishing now and central area.
    5) Lift in B tower is under installation
    6) Excavation done in front of B towers not sure what it is
    7) Interim possession will start from September 13, the complete project cannot be delivered before Mar 13 for sure
    8) New Rates for Helios are 6040 (6000 BSP + 40 IFMS)
    9) Sector 79 Project form and Agreement started.
    10) Brochure for Solaris will be there in next 15 days.
    11) Work for 79 would begin in sep - oct.
    12) Proper barcading with hoardings done for Lords,Solaris, Mirabella, Stadia in 79 sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Pathan bhai!

How big is the Swimming pool?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "fatichar
    Thanks Pathan bhai!

- tapatalk free

Pravin- you must be very pleased at your instinct and decision to swap Hyde park for SSH. It has come up very well.

Sometimes second love is better than the one at first sight :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks Pathan bhai!

- tapatalk free

My guess is it is around 4000 sqft.. if not more. Bigger than the one in many of the bigger housing complexes I have seen.
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh,

Yes, it did play out well, but I can not thump my chest at my decision. It was a calculated risk. Could very well have gone wrong. The success is more luck than my acumen.

Slight correction - third love! First was Gardenia GolfCity. Truly love at first sight! 3000 psf me golf facing flat! As they say, 'if something is too good to be true....' :)

Only credit to me is that I didn't turn a blind eye to the flaws after booking (and go on defending my decision).

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    My guess is it is around 4000 sqft.. if not more. Bigger than the one in many of the bigger housing complexes I have seen.

Swimming Pool with Children Slides ....bahut mazaa aayegaa bhai .....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Swimming Pool with Children Slides ....bahut mazaa aayegaa bhai .....:D

Thanks for sharing your age group :D

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for sharing your age group :D

- tapatalk free

:D . I adjust it as per requirements/facilities available. :D
    CommentQuote
    Koi penalty ke baare me poochh ka batao yaar...

- tapatalk free

Penalty ki baat kartey he Sab loge underground ho jatey hai ... koi kuch nahee boltaa .... Jaisey Sholey mey Gabbar ka naam sunkar hota tha ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Penalty ko paana mushkil hi nahi, Namumkeen hai:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter to de de..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Villager
    Penalty ko paana mushkil hi nahi, Namumkeen hai:):)

What makes you think so??? It is one of the clauses in BBA and should be adhered to by builder....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker

What makes you think so??? It is one of the clauses in BBA and should be adhered to by builder....

If not, just nock the door of Consumer Court. Don't leave a single Rupee to builder as they are doing the same. Claim rent as well, whatever you paid due to delay in possession.
    CommentQuote
  • How can rent be claimed? Is there any such law?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • HAI GUYS,
    we guys keep talking about penalty.
    i feel all the builders are in tight situation and this money is very difficult to get.one should get their flat first and that should be the priority and that is what you dreamt for.once the structure is complete and every one has got their apartments ,thanyou should stake claim for your penalty.
    OTHERWISE AAPKO SHAYAD PENALTY MIL JAYE LEKIN BAAKI LOGON KO GHAR BHI NASEEB NAHIN HOYENGE AND THE COMPLEX WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE SHAPE.THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ,RSET I ALSO BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY.
    CommentQuote