Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bahadur ji,

How will asking for penalty prevent delivery of flats? Isn't builder making any profit from which it can pay the penalty?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    HAI GUYS,
    we guys keep talking about penalty.
    i feel all the builders are in tight situation and this money is very difficult to get.one should get their flat first and that should be the priority and that is what you dreamt for.once the structure is complete and every one has got their apartments ,thanyou should stake claim for your penalty.
    OTHERWISE AAPKO SHAYAD PENALTY MIL JAYE LEKIN BAAKI LOGON KO GHAR BHI NASEEB NAHIN HOYENGE AND THE COMPLEX WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE SHAPE.THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ,RSET I ALSO BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY.

You feel builders are in tight situation. what about buyers? Paying Rent and EMI .... are they not in the tight position ?

Penalty toe denee paregee ... chaheey flat possession jitnaa margee delay ho ...:D ( This icon is trademark , chahee jo bhi ho )
    CommentQuote
  • I think, sunshine is not buyers friendly... somehow they are overconfident.

They disabled the price rate and now didn't communicate anything on Penalty. This is Over confidence. Jameen par aaney mai time lagegaa ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    How can rent be claimed? Is there any such law?

- tapatalk free

Recently I heard about a similar case in which Buyer claim for delay penalty and RENT paid during delay period. Finally court asked the builder to pay rent as well. This is case of Rent Reimbursement due to delay in possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting! But I think that might be a case of substantial delay, like 3 years.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Interesting! But I think that might be a case of substantial delay, like 3 years.

- tapatalk free

Delay is delay, whether its 6 months, 1 year or 3 years. Logically if delay is above the limit that is whatever mentioned in the BBA. Builder should pay both.

But, unfortunately there is no clause in the BBA regarding paying rent, so directly can't be claimed , should be possible through consumer court only.
    CommentQuote
  • If asked to pay both, Builder may argue that if rent is paid, why additional penalty should be paid? Buyer in fact would save money due to delayed payment of last installment and registry charges

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Sir , circle rates are increasing after every 3-4 months in Noida. So, for end user point of view the early you do registry , the better it is. So, this bought up another thing. Should not builder pay for the difference in the registry charges also in case of delay.?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, good point.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker

What makes you think so??? It is one of the clauses in BBA and should be adhered to by builder....

Yes you are correct. Unfortunately, in most cases, the delay by the builder is followed by an increase in the super area by the builder. The penalties for the delay are set off by the amount payable for the increase in super area. Current examples are the increase in super area announced for certain projects. So for buyers it may not be prudent to take into account the possible penalties receivable from the builder in their finances. If you get it consider it as a bonus. While one could go to consumer courts to fight it, most people may not want to get into this hassle( lawyers fees, time spent etc.). The best case in consumer court is the recovery of the penalties as per the BBA, recovery of rent paid or fines for delay in registration would be only in very exceptional circumstances. This is not meant to discourage people; this is the reality in my view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Villager
    Yes you are correct. Unfortunately, in most cases, the delay by the builder is followed by an increase in the super area by the builder. The penalties for the delay are set off by the amount payable for the increase in super area. Current examples are the increase in super area announced for certain projects. So for buyers it may not be prudent to take into account the possible penalties receivable from the builder in their finances. If you get it consider it as a bonus. While one could go to consumer courts to fight it, most people may not want to get into this hassle( lawyers fees, time spent etc.). The best case in consumer court is the recovery of the penalties as per the BBA, recovery of rent paid or fines for delay in registration would be only in very exceptional circumstances. This is not meant to discourage people; this is the reality in my view

Lot of people invested in Sunshine because they marketed themselves as different from others. If that is the case they should not come up with excuses such as increase in super area to avoid penalty. It will tarnish the image of an upcoming builder. If there are examples of builders who have not paid penalty there are others too who have paid in recent past. 3C has recently paid penalty to its buyers for the delay, Mahagun too paid for its Maple project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I think, sunshine is not buyers friendly... somehow they are overconfident.

They disabled the price rate and now didn't communicate anything on Penalty. This is Over confidence. Jameen par aaney mai time lagegaa ... :D

I agree, let us collectively decide a time and meet the builder regarding penalty and a confirmed date of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    I agree, let us collectively decide a time and meet the builder regarding penalty and a confirmed date of possession.

Yes, I am available Mon-Fri/ after 3 PM any day. Just communicate the day/time after getting confirmations from others.
    CommentQuote
  • News Letter Aayegaa ya April - May wala Last news letter tha
    CommentQuote
  • There should be penalty for delay in publishing newsletter as well :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote