Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Very true Jirohit, expect Dec 13 for possession.

Do whatever they want to do with buy back and price hike but why the hell price list is removed from website. They are acting as broker by buy back at lower prices and reselling at high prices.

When rate was 5000, I was offered 4600/- in buyback. Now When prices are not available on website so its their wish to buyback at their own prices.

Discouraging..not a good sign..

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
    First dec 2013 is realistic for possession as I also vested 2 month back n there is no way they will complete before that n their person also agreed saying" sir3-4 machine ka delay to chalta hai" so expect possession. By dec 2013 and all the work to be completed by march 2014 minimum ( garden etc)
    Buy back is also true as they sold out most investors and as they see demand now, it's easier for them to make money. Every 2-3 mons, they jack up mkt price by 200-500 rs and buy back from people who bot at cheaper level. So, if some bot at 3500' they buy back giving 4500 rs and then sell at 5000 to end buyer making 500 rs in bargain. I was offered the similar deal at rs 4600 per sqft in down payment plan in Oct 2012 .

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
      They are trying to buyback Helios at their own rate may be that the reason they dont want to publish new rates. Saari proffesionalism chod chaad k Dukaan daari par utar aaye hai.

Someone also posted that they wont allow resale outside..is it true ???
      I tend to agree; that they getting greedy now, much like other builders, and may have (inadvertently) decided to kill "sonae ka anda dananae walee murgee" (their brand).

Comment

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
        First dec 2013 is realistic for possession as I also vested 2 month back n there is no way they will complete before that n their person also agreed saying" sir3-4 machine ka delay to chalta hai" so expect possession. By dec 2013 and all the work to be completed by march ..... .
        When they make such comments, we need to remind them that they need to be ready to start paying the penalty after June '13.

Comment

Just to remind SSH and its time to revisit the website of their own:

Vision
          Create Benchmarks for Realty in the Future
          Deliver on Commitments

Mission
          Build Customizable Apartments with Best-in-class Common Facilities

Team
          Promoted by two NOIDA-based Entrepreneur Families
          Architects - Andleys Associates

Commitment
          Deliver Maximum Usable Area
          - Around 92% Built-up Area
          - 82% - 84% Usable Area (carpet area, balconies & cupboards)
          - No Change in Super Area Unless Built-up Area of Tower Changes
          Deliver ON Time
          - Hand over Apartments in June 2013
          - After Apartment is Booked
          - No Price Escalation
          - Pay Penalty from Day 1
          Focus on Quality of Construction
          - Use Branded Items

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
          When they make such comments, we need to remind them that they need to be ready to start paying the penalty after June '13.

Comment

They have proved that they don't care for their customers. Price List still not available

Comment

I would caution everyone against investing in their new project by selling Helios.

Comment

Why is the offer of Buyback by SSH such an issue with the members?
                It is a world wide phenomena and provides chance of early exit by investors (if they need to or wish to) in straight forward manner without any brokers involved.
                Again nobody is forcing anybody to sell or buy. Sab samajhdar hain or ankhe/Kan khol ke he decision lange.
                I think only the brokers on this forum are having problem with this as the builder himself is now acting like a broker.

Comment

Originally posted by AnandMishra View Post
                  Why is the offer of Buyback by SSH such an issue with the members?
                  It is a world wide phenomena and provides chance of early exit by investors (if they need to or wish to) in straight forward manner without any brokers involved.
                  Again nobody is forcing anybody to sell or buy. Sab samajhdar hain or ankhe/Kan khol ke he decision lange.
                  I think only the brokers on this forum are having problem with this as the builder himself is now acting like a broker.
                  Noboday has problem with Sunshine buying back units. Problem is if people are not allowed to sell it in open market. Problem is with not publishing price list on the web site.

Aai baat samaz me?

Comment

Give me the "Sunshine", Give me the "Price List"
                    Give me the "June Possesion" , so i can "Feel GOOD" once again.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Noboday has problem with Sunshine buying back units. Problem is if people are not allowed to sell it in open market. Problem is with not publishing price list on the web site.

Aai baat samaz me?

His post was against brokers, why are you posting as if you are hurt

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X