Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Off Topic

Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduserbhat
    What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?[/QUOTE

in the range of 5100-5400 all inclusive

I have been offered a unit of 2850 ft (4 bhk ) size at 5100 all inclus . The unit is facing park and in tower A on middle floor - around 14-16 floor. I have few questions , will appreciate if someone can help me understand -

I. What is the provision for AC (Window or SPlit). In case of split, are they providing with internal piping by default or that is not there.

II. Wooden cupboards. Is it being provided?

III. Is wooden flooring only for Master bedroom or in all rooms> Brochure says its only in master bedroom

IV. Will they provide delay penalty?

V. How is this as an investment if I plan not to shift there. What is a genuine price that I can expect the project will fetch on possession?

VI. Most importantly, what is the expected date of possession.

VII. Are there any other add ons apart from the one mentioned in the brochure.

Viii. What are the transfer charges as of now at Sunshine Helios?

Ix. How much will be the registry charge on possession?

X. Large balconies as it seems - actual carpet area is around 68% exclud balconies. Is it ok as per the industry standards or is it high.

XI. Some interior pictures if someone can post.

Xii. Are there deals available at even lesser price or is it the best i have got.

XIII. Electircal fan fittings etc are these being provided? False ceiling ?

XIV. The road leading to the project seems narrow - is it a negative or acceptable?

Thanks -What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?[/QUOTE

in the range of 5100-5400 all inclusive

I have been offered a unit of 2850 ft (4 bhk ) size at 5100 all inclus . The unit is facing park and in tower A on middle floor - around 14-16 floor. I have few questions , will appreciate if someone can help me understand -

I. What is the provision for AC (Window or SPlit). In case of split, are they providing with internal piping by default or that is not there.

II. Wooden cupboards. Is it being provided?

III. Is wooden flooring only for Master bedroom or in all rooms> Brochure says its only in master bedroom

IV. Will they provide delay penalty?

V. How is this as an investment if I plan not to shift there. What is a genuine price that I can expect the project will fetch on possession?

VI. Most importantly, what is the expected date of possession.

VII. Are there any other add ons apart from the one mentioned in the brochure.

Viii. What are the transfer charges as of now at Sunshine Helios?

Ix. How much will be the registry charge on possession?

X. Large balconies as it seems - actual carpet area is around 68% exclud balconies. Is it ok as per the industry standards or is it high.

XI. Some interior pictures if someone can post.

Xii. Are there deals available at even lesser price or is it the best i have got.

XIII. Electircal fan fittings etc are these being provided? False ceiling ?

XIV. The road leading to the project seems narrow - is it a negative or acceptable?

Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • In Blue....

In Blue....
    Originally Posted by czar2012
    Originally Posted by enduserbhat
    What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?Split, there is no internal piping but Split AC window pipe hole is there which opens in balcony so I don't think pipe would be visible in rooms

II. Wooden cupboards. Is it being provided? In Kitchen Yes, in Bed Rooms - No

III. Is wooden flooring only for Master bedroom or in all rooms> Brochure says its only in master bedroom - Initially they gave for Master but later they offered free by choice in All - now in your floor you can go and see the actual condition.

IV. Will they provide delay penalty? - I doubt.. but you discuss before getting into deal.

V. How is this as an investment if I plan not to shift there. What is a genuine price that I can expect the project will fetch on possession? if you buy AI 5100/- I think you can sell AI at 5800/- - 6000 approx.

VI. Most importantly, what is the expected date of possession. - Complete Possession March 14, tentative October 13

VII. Are there any other add ons apart from the one mentioned in the brochure. - Yes Tennis Court, Free of cost choice for wooden flooring in all bedrooms, Sanitary fittings "Grohe" , Kitchen Fittings "Hettich"

Viii. What are the transfer charges as of now at Sunshine Helios? -25/- psf - that too you can negotiate on deal for first transfer free

Ix. How much will be the registry charge on possession? approx 8% of total amount.

X. Large balconies as it seems - actual carpet area is around 68% exclud balconies. Is it ok as per the industry standards or is it high. - This is industry standard because if you see actual carpet area without balcony it is approx same but big balcony gives you a good feel and usage but depends upon individual decision and thought

XI. Some interior pictures if someone can post.- Allready posted - refer thread.

Xii. Are there deals available at even lesser price or is it the best i have got. - I think its an excellent deal.

XIII. Electircal fan fittings etc are these being provided? False ceiling ? - No

XIV. The road leading to the project seems narrow - is it a negative or acceptable? - Negative but acceptable :-)

Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    In Blue....
    Originally Posted by czar2012

Hi,

Few clarifications:
    1. How would you put split AC in the drawing room ? Above the balcony doors ? If you put one there you would need one more, and where would that be ?

2. Please let me know what is the source of following information : " Initially they gave for Master but later they offered free by choice in All ". I don't think they are offering in all bedrooms and also they not offering diagonal tiles in drawing rooms showcased in sample flat.

Hi,

Few clarifications:
    1. How would you put split AC in the drawing room ? Above the balcony doors ? If you put one there you would need one more, and where would that be ?

2. Please let me know what is the source of following information : " Initially they gave for Master but later they offered free by choice in All ". I don't think they are offering in all bedrooms and also they not offering diagonal tiles in drawing rooms showcased in sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    Originally Posted by Pathan
    In Blue....

Hi,

Few clarifications:
    1. How would you put split AC in the drawing room ? Above the balcony doors ? If you put one there you would need one more, and where would that be ? - I think its provision for 1 AC only, itni luxury nahi hai dost..ki 2 AC ka provision drawing room mein de.. purchase 2 Ton Ac ;-)

I think it was mentioned in newsletter
    CommentQuote
  • There would be Diagonal tiling pattern in Drawing room but 2 Bedrooms will have square tiles pattern
    CommentQuote
  • humor got deleted. SAD.

When is the newsletter coming. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter de do 1 taarekh ho gayi
    CommentQuote
  • @Vijay from SSH : where is the newsletter ? Please send, ssh customers are waiting ?

regards
    Mr. Daw
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    @Vijay from SSH : where is the newsletter ? Please send, ssh customers are waiting ?

regards
    Mr. Daw

Dear Daw,

We have nothing to write in Newsletter. Let them wait another month.

Regards
    Vijay
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vijay,

We are pretending to be transparent and honest from day 1 and I would like to continue the same. As we have mentioned on BBA and on our website that we would be giving penalties to our customer for delay from day1 so please write

1) Project would be delivered in June 14.
    2) Penalty would be provided in form of drafts on your registered address. Person who want penalities electronically transferred please provide the Bank Name, Branch MICR code, Acnt no.

Regards
    Mr. Daw

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Dear Daw,

We have nothing to write in Newsletter. Let them wait another month.

Regards
    Vijay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Dear Vijay,

We are pretending to be transparent and honest from day 1 and I would like to continue the same. As we have mentioned on BBA and on our website that we would be giving penalties to our customer for delay from day1 so please write

1) Project would be delivered in June 14.
    2) Penalty would be provided in form of drafts on your registered address. Person who want penalities electronically transferred please provide the Bank Name, Branch MICR code, Acnt no.

Regards
    Mr. Daw

Dear Mr, Dow,

By looking at the current progress of the project and also the projects in hand with us , its very tight to meet our deadline of June 14, if we commit that to our esteemed customers.

We have already broken our June 13 promise and this time we have to be careful in providing any concrete date. We should always keep our customer guessing and should divert them from the possession/penalty issues.

This can be done by spreading false rumor of one more tower in the complex or by saying something about Noida authority/farmers obstructing our work.

I have already mentioned my opinion about point 1 and 2. In case you have some different opinion then please let me know.

Regarding your earlier question of newsletter, we can change the month of previous newsletter and will change the pictures. I hope this would help.

Thanks and Regards
    Vijay
    CommentQuote
  • Arey o Daw aur Vijay,

Kai karan laagrya baawdi poochh! Abb baat bheja me ghus ri k? Main to shuru se keh rya ye builder baazi bas ki na thum white kollar walan ke! Yahan ghee seeddi ungli se na nikle, teddi se bhi na nikle... Bamboo daal ke nikaalno pade hai!

Thamari transparency Shahdare aale naalle me ger do... Tum saban ka fuffa lagoon hoo main.. Mhare kahe se chalo..

1. Suppper area dyo badhaar 10 takke se
    2. Park k bichch me ek tovar chipka dyo
    3. Je koi buyer ke chool uthe na, lotus panaas wale Amitexpert ki bhaanti, to mhare kane bhejo.

Fuffa,

Harender Yadav!

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter

Lo aa gaya newsletter. Chaat lo!
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33225
    CommentQuote