Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    sorry they cannot offer a flat for possession( interim/ provisional. or whatever word the builder wants to coin) till they have obtained the NOC from authority after clearance from all concerned including entire payment of the land cost.

    may be you are right on legal grounds, but truth is what you are facing and also other project buyers also face it..
    if you see the agreement you might have signed, you may find that builder will "offer possession" by ??? date. Also agreement normally indicates that builder could be still continuing work in same or other towers and buyer will have no objection/??..
    It would be good to read the agreement which we normally sign while booking the flat without reading...It will help you ot understand what you could demand and object to builder...
    CommentQuote
  • i agree brother....it seems Harinder is now calling the shots and daw is just watching the things happening. It is not appropriate to take the possession before the completion certificate is received and moreover with construction gng on for another 1.5 yrs for near by projects so it will bot be sensible to shift. Infact sikka project will take ages and b abig pain for helios owners.
    CommentQuote
  • there is only one type of possession as per the UP apartments Act. please go thru it. there is nothing like interim , provisional or final possession.
    one shud be careful of taking interim possession as you may pay the entire amount and the project may not be ready for the next two years.... learn by example of their project in sect 50.

    what is also the guarantee that they have paid the entire cost of land.... till date they have not showed any receipts of NA.....

    as far as reading of BBA is concerned I have read each clause of it and accordingly I have taken in writing from them additional commitments on issues which appeared to be vague or unfair to me....... I have been in this business for a long time.

    I also advise people to think ten times b4 investing in their new residential or commercial project.......... they have started showing their true colours....... adios
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks for the update.

    That's disappointing :(

    But even in the last newsletter they have written sept end for interim possession. Worst part is that they stay in denial until the deadline actually passes by.

    Which tiles were square? From what I know, only living room has diagonal tiles.

    - tapatalk free


    Just checked your comment after 2 days. Am talking about floor tiles pattern, both in drawing room and bedroom , they are in square pattern, checked upto 6th floor in front towers. They definately cannot give initial possesion by Sep. For initial possesion, atleast the flat from inside should be ready. They have not even put in kitchen slabs as of now, just saw kitchen slabs in above 2000 flat and that to very few, can count on fingures out of the many flats that I checked. I was planning to buy another flat in Sunshine but am now reluctant to explore the option seeing their current status of work.
    Purvanchal seems to be a better option anyday!
    CommentQuote
  • Incidentally, Mr Daw stays in Purvanchal Silver City, and Mr Sundeep Bharti is an ex employee of Purvanchal.

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    sorry as per the UP apartments act...... no central provisions can be allotted till the registry is completed..... thereafter it will b based on the seniority of dt of registration not as per the whims and fancies of the builder...... let the builder try doing so ,,,.... I for one will get stay order from the court regarding allocation of parking space...... we can keep contesting till the project is finally delivered.......... all people who opt for interim possession in the hope of getting good parking spots will have to burn their fingers as the parking slots may ultimately be allocated by draws under the court orders.....

    I for one am not opting for possession ...interim one...... this is also an eye opener for people wanting to invest in their new residential and old commercial project which till date is looking for customers...... it appears that harenders have come to the forefront and mr daw has become more of back stage player.......... and as somebody said they have refused replying to mails......... including registered ones........ god help them ..... and us ...

    regards



    I am with you, let us not give up to such disturbing ploys by builder.... Is builder not confident of the delay in possession penalty they have imposed on buyers. Parking lots cannot be allotted by whims and fancies of builder but should be allotted by draw as happens in most of the cases...
    Looks like they have run out of money to fund their corporate park and solaris...solaris has not sold well this is what i know off...even after 6 months of soft launch they have units available at good locations...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meteor
    Just checked your comment after 2 days. Am talking about floor tiles pattern, both in drawing room and bedroom , they are in square pattern, checked upto 6th floor in front towers. They definately cannot give initial possesion by Sep. For initial possesion, atleast the flat from inside should be ready. They have not even put in kitchen slabs as of now, just saw kitchen slabs in above 2000 flat and that to very few, can count on fingures out of the many flats that I checked. I was planning to buy another flat in Sunshine but am now reluctant to explore the option seeing their current status of work.
    Purvanchal seems to be a better option anyday!


    That is correct, no diagonal tiles in drawing room... another eyewash by builder...
    someone posted photograph of hettich fittings in kitchen, even that is not correct, it is a local make.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the time has come to form a buyer group and hold monthly meetings directly with the management to push for actual possession rather that playing with interim...can someone take an initiative for this... ? Form a google mail group of sunshine buyers where we can communicate more easily as everyone checks his/her mails regularly...let us push builder and ensure we get a good quality product at least if on-time cannot be fulfilled...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    That is correct, no diagonal tiles in drawing room... another eyewash by builder...
    someone posted photograph of hettich fittings in kitchen, even that is not correct, it is a local make.


    What is the basis for this.. I saw the sample kitchen.. the fittings looked of very good quality... don't think the hettich mark was fake.
    CommentQuote
  • I am seeing a lot of criticism in recent posts.

    I don't see the interim possession talks by the builder as an issue because it is an option and not a forced one.

    Allotment of parking lots on first cum first serve basis does not make any sense... and is a real issue.

    Ambiguous reply on the issue of penalty for delayed possession is another serious issue in my opinion.

    Lack of replies on the emails is also not a very healthy sign.

    What are the other major issues which is making all of us turn so negative?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    I am seeing a lot of criticism in recent posts.

    I don't see the interim possession talks by the builder as an issue because it is an option and not a forced one.

    Allotment of parking lots on first cum first serve basis does not make any sense... and is a real issue.

    Ambiguous reply on the issue of penalty for delayed possession is another serious issue in my opinion.

    Lack of replies on the emails is also not a very healthy sign.

    What are the other major issues which is making all of us turn so negative?


    Allotment of parking slots by lottery is a joke.

    Ideally the parking slots should be given as per booking seniority.

    Has parking plan shared at the time of flat booking, people would have selected slots accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hettich fittings are genuine and of A1 quality. I also see parking, penality as a issue but nothing else.for your info solaris has sold 170 flats out of 216. Good inventory is always hold by builder either for dp or for sale at later stages.
    Originally Posted by cassini
    I am seeing a lot of criticism in recent posts.

    I don't see the interim possession talks by the builder as an issue because it is an option and not a forced one.

    Allotment of parking lots on first cum first serve basis does not make any sense... and is a real issue.

    Ambiguous reply on the issue of penalty for delayed possession is another serious issue in my opinion.

    Lack of replies on the emails is also not a very healthy sign.

    What are the other major issues which is making all of us turn so negative?
    CommentQuote
  • Some time back SS helios was rated here as best project and best builder.

    In last few months, mostly there are negative feedbacks from end users.

    Has success gone in to their heads or true colours showing now?

    their commercial project is not doing well. even i have doubts over their 79 project in the current scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • draw, first come first serve, order of booking - all these give way to random order. I feel parkings should be allotted in serial order according to flat number. Otherwise finding a parking lot would take a lot of time. This would especially reduce productivity of car cleaners.

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    draw, first come first serve, order of booking - all these give way to random order. I feel parkings should be allotted in serial order according to flat number. Otherwise finding a parking lot would take a lot of time. This would especially reduce productivity of car cleaners.

    - tapatalk free



    First priority and productivity of a flat owner is his own convenience. rest everything comes later!!!
    CommentQuote