Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Great Pics, kochhar shahab, did u ask for the ongoing helios rate?

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
      U did not take into account location. 3 c is in 200 ft sector road and got another excellent entry. While sector 78 are behind nallah. Wil be always discounted. Plus in few yes, once all apts come 78 ll be v cramped.
      Please read the last sentence of my post again:

      Keeping all these in mind, along with the points you mentioned, I don't think SSH is a bad buy compared to LB.
      I definitely believe that location of LB is much better. As you had already mentioned it, I did not repeat. That is the reason I am giving it (LB) a benefit of 1000 psf over SSH.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        The pictures are looking good. When is this coming due?

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          realistic date is sep 13- dec 13, rates I heard are now 5500 dp and 5600 flexi



          Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          The pictures are looking good. When is this coming due?

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            What's the point in Flexi now? Aren't 21 floors done for all towers?

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              What's the point in Flexi now? Aren't 21 floors done for all towers?
              Tower F is not complete yet.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                Tower F is not complete yet.
                21st slab is done even for tower F. So 95% payment is due in Flexi also.

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  21st slab is done even for tower F. So 95% payment is due in Flexi also.
                  88% due on structure complete. 7% is on external plaster completion.

                  aapki calculation me gadbad hai and 7% ka demand letter aane wala hai

                  Update: realized after posting that you wrote Flexi above is for CLP.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by neokhsr View Post
                    88% due on structure complete. 7% is on external plaster completion.

                    aapki calculation me gadbad hai and 7% ka demand letter aane wala hai

                    Update: realized after posting that you wrote Flexi above is for CLP.


                    I wrote reply to your post and then read your last line

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      I think Flexi and CLP should be same at this point. Heven't seen both as mine was DP.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X