Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

last time I asked them, they had still not appointed any contractor. they said they have employed their own people.

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
    Pravin, According to me it would be deliver well in time with the same pace of construction.

Reason being.

1) In initial phases builder has to go through from several phases like registration, plan approvals, finalizing architecht, soil testing and finally the foundation work which take actually lots of time.

2) Construction of floors after foundation will actually take very less time (max 20-25 days per floor) as compared to foundation or plaster / finishing.

3) The flats are only 396 which is very less as builder has to make only 1 kitchen per floor (which takes time of wood work), so probability is good here.

4) They have parallely started 4 towers construction and you know that there are only 6 towers.

5)) Many times I saw Mr. Daw and other officials on site, they are personally monitoring it.

Rest time will tell Looks good for now and better than others.

Comment

not sure Pravin, but foundation of tower and parallely 4 towers work cannot be done without contractor / Architect.

Comment

not sure Pravin, but foundation of tower and parallely 4 towers work cannot be done without contractor / Architect.
        ya, even I was surprised by this. especially for a 21 story building.

Comment

Hi All Buyers,

Is anyone trying to change the layout for 1575 or its the best layout?

Comment

Metro News

Jagran - Yahoo! India - News

Metro News

Comment

Hi All Buyers,

Is anyone trying to change the layout for 1575 or its the best layout?
              I want to change it.

My concerns:

1. kitchen does not get sunlight, which is necessary for disinfection.
              2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.
              3. foyer is a waste of space.
              4. putting dining table in the middle seems odd to me. guests will have to cross dining table to reach the living room. would be a really awkward feeling if we are having food.

Comment

Bingo..Thats what my point is:

3. foyer is a waste of space.
                4. putting dining table in the middle seems odd to me. guests will have to cross dining table to reach the living room. would be a really awkward feeling if we are having food.[/QUOTE]

If we can move kitchen, it could be awesome layout, and more over Drawing room should be sepearte from rooms now it looks like a way to go into rooms.

But kitchen can get sunlight from utility balocny

Can we together go and discuss the same with builder and ask for options in layout?

[QUOTE=pravinchaudhary;140240]I want to change it.

My concerns:

1. kitchen does not get sunlight, which is necessary for disinfection.
                2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.

Comment

But kitchen can get sunlight from utility balocny

depends on the tower actually. my tower is C and I won't get dhoop in kitchen. only sunlight reflected from other surfaces would enter kitchen, which is not enough to keep insects away.

Can we together go and discuss the same with builder and ask for options in layout?

sure

Comment

The layout would look like this for C4 and C3....

[
                    QUOTE=pravinchaudhary;140266]But kitchen can get sunlight from utility balocny

depends on the tower actually. my tower is C and I won't get dhoop in kitchen. only sunlight reflected from other surfaces would enter kitchen, which is not enough to keep insects away.

sure[/QUOTE]
                    Attached Files

Comment

when the sample flat is ready, someone please post it here. I would make a visit then. (with a camera)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X