Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Yes, got something on internet, 3% diff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HPayment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	2183027

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
      I think Flexi and CLP should be same at this point. Heven't seen both as mine was DP.
      There should be only 1 plan now. Who will pay 100 psf more to delay 5-7% payment!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        There should be only 1 plan now. Who will pay 100 psf more to delay 5-7% payment!
        Noboby will do it. but sometimes its very difficult to arrange for 50 Lacks for people with in time; for common man. Even 1 month time frame matters for those. doesn't matter how much extra they have to pay, They are only focused on their own house. Real exp.
        Last edited by shaitaan; December 24 2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Price List

Got hard copy of pricelist ssh from their office
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Pathan; December 25 2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Sir, ye special rates aur uskey uper star ka kya matlab hai ?

Comment

I was told that these rates are exclusive of lease rent and IFMS.

Ironically, there were less takers for the project at half the price less than 3 years ago. Typical share market phenomenon. There are always more takers when the rates are high. Btw, I won't be surprised if there is further 20-25% or even 30% appreciation by the time the complex is fully ready to live in. A lot will depend upon the final quality of not just the flats but the overall complex and facilities.

I get a feeling that the rates have been suddenly increased from 4800 to 5500 to maintain a 35-40% differential (premium) over Helios-2.

Comment

Originally posted by vrooom View Post

Ironically, there were less takers for the project at half the price less than 3 years ago. Typical share market phenomenon. There are always more takers when the rates are high. Btw, I won't be surprised if there is further 20-25% or even 30% appreciation by the time the complex is fully ready to live in. A lot will depend upon the final quality of not just the flats but the overall complex and facilities.

I get a feeling that the rates have been suddenly increased from 4800 to 5500 to maintain a 35-40% differential (premium) over Helios-2.
                30% more appreciation at possesion, fatichar bhai , party key liye paisey save karney shuru kar doe ...

Comment

Originally posted by vrooom View Post

Quite possible.

But the rate increase phenomenon here is not akin to share markets. A new builder will obviously find it tough to sell. And prices then were at par with other projects from established builders.

Today when it has become famous, and prices are still similar to many other projects, naturally there will be more demand.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                    30% more appreciation at possesion, fatichar bhai , party key liye paisey save karney shuru kar doe ...
                    Pearl pe apna udhaar ka khata hai

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Each and every builder can increase super area at the time of possession. And most will
                      When it comes to increase in super area clause Sunshine's Flat Buyer Agreement is lot more fair in comparison to other builders. Sunshine is quite unlikely to increase the super area at the time of possession. Having said this, it is quite likely that they will send the letter of offer of possession much before the complex is live-able to save on the penalty. ATS did that in Paradiso Phase-I to save on the penalty.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X