Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BTw, what price is Sunshine quoting to you, and for which units?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • havent talked to sunshine directly.. i was looking for resale deal ..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys got a offer today for 5700/- from dealer ..front towers lower floor 1575 sqft..should I sell it off or wait till final possession.

    Any comments please...

    Originally Posted by mailnitin
    havent talked to sunshine directly.. i was looking for resale deal ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Guys got a offer today for 5700/- from dealer ..front towers lower floor 1575 sqft..should I sell it off or wait till final possession.

    Any comments please...


    Don't sell. Tell the dealer to contact me instead :)

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • I have PM u dealers no.


    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Don't sell. Tell the dealer to contact me instead :)

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Saw in my dream today that Aditya and Mahagun have started possession, while Helios is struggling :(

    - tapatalk free


    Chill Buddy, all will be good. Have a sound sleep, that's imp :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Chill Buddy, all will be good. Have a sound sleep, that's imp :)


    Thanks bro! Waise I don't care - am going to sell soon anyway :)

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Here are some pictures taken as of today.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I had a quick talk with them regarding the possession and was told it will be around December 2013.

    My next question was how will we be paid penalty for the delayed possession?
    Answer: With supreme court delays and all of 4-5 months we don't think there will be any penalty as these conditions was out of our hand and external. We anyhow running late only by 4-5 months

    What is the current price?
    Answer: Around 6k

    Are you doing a buy back?
    Answer: Yes but depends on the unit location and will be around 5100-5400 (depending on the location)
    CommentQuote
  • How did supreme Court cause delay? Weren't we always told that there is no effect on our project?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Another reason I was told was ban on water extraction issue!
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they mean farmer issue, ground water usage etc..anyways but dec also looks unachievable
    ...

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    How did supreme Court cause delay? Weren't we always toll that there is no effect on our project?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, December looks tough, though they are confident.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes.but somehow I feel from day1 that end product would be awesome.....fingers crossed.
    Originally Posted by candidboy
    I agree, December looks tough, though they are confident.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us all buyers write a joint application, and tell them that we accept to forfeit penalty for first 6 months. OK?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote