Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I doubt they will agree for it. are the reasons given by them for not giving penalty covered under BBA ?
    CommentQuote
  • Builders are smart...one word..things which are beyond our control , will cover every excuse given by builder..
    Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    I doubt they will agree for it. are the reasons given by them for not giving penalty covered under BBA ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Builders are smart...one word..things which are beyond our control , will cover every excuse given by builder..

will it be right to say that no penalty will be given by SS ? This puts a huge dent on the image of SS and confidence of buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members of this thread,
    Can you suggest how is this project for end use?.....and whats the current AI resale price going currently for 1575 sqft flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...its already discussed and mentioned on forum if you read last few pages..anyways resale rates vary from 5100 to 5700 psf. Minimum is e tower top floors 1500 sqft. Max is above 3rd floor to middle floors in front towers b&c 1500 sqft.
    Originally Posted by homelessGuy
    Hi Members of this thread,
    Can you suggest how is this project for end use?.....and whats the current AI resale price going currently for 1575 sqft flat?

Ķ
    CommentQuote
  • Till date I know of very few builders (OK, make that none !!) who have started paying penalty on their own, when there is a delay. They will always find one excuse or the other to avoid paying penalty. Casual discussions with their representatives may not be enough. Even written representations (at individual level) are not likely to be enough either.
    What is needed is that the BBA be shown to a competent lawyer (is there anyone on this forum who has a flat in Helios?) and get his opinion on how much the penalty is really enforceable. That is, how far all these excuses about "external factors beyond their control" is valid in the eyes of the law.
    If it is enforceable, the only way is to serve them a legal notice. That is sure to catch their attention, as they will know that the fellow who has sent it means business.
    That is the first step, and if that does not work, the next step is to go to a consumer court.
    It cannot possibly do any harm. We are not going to get the money anyway if we sit idle and do nothing. At least, this way, the builder will be on its toes as it will know that there are at least a few sensitive and sensible buyers who will not take things lying down.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    How did supreme Court cause delay? Weren't we always told that there is no effect on our project?

- tapatalk free

during the days of farmer agitation I had asked mr Vijay to produce evidence that the project was not affected by the agitation and there was no litigation pending against the project land. Accordingly they had carried out legal search on the project and they had posted no legal encumbrances certificate on the web site...... copy of the same is retained with me. if there was no litigation pending in the court how can they quote that there was delay because of SC.

also NGT ruling for non-drawal of ground water cannot be quoted as reason for delay as it has no legal basis.....2morow they will say that because minimum wages have gone up .... hence there was delay......... its all bullshit....... end users should gang up together to collect their dues from the builder.

regards

CommentQuote
  • I think it is a good lesson learnt for people inverting in Solaris project or even their Corporate project. Beware , Sunshine;s inability to stick to its promises is severely being exposed - No delivery on time, excuses for penalty...they even do not have a clue when their project is going to be delivered. Until March this year they were very confident that project will be delivered by June.

Sunshine is no different that other lower ranked builders.... it now seems to me a joke when they compare themselves with ATS and 3c's. I don't think they can reach that level of maturity even in next 20 years. Do they think buyers are fool and will accept whatever they say ? Sunshine was maintaining till March this year that delivery will be on time, do they think SC issue came up after that? ( even though they were claiming that it has not affected their project at all). Why did they not tell people that there will be delay, even people who bought in April have in BBA mentioned the delivery to be by June. were they not clear than that farmer farmer issue will impact their project. Until today they are not sure when this is going to be delivered. I think it is high time they should stand up and let the buyers know when they will deliver, if at least they themselves are confident of that...
    Customer care service of Sunshine is a big joke...it is a management care service rather... i doubt if SS understands meaning of Customer care or they just made a department because other builders were doing so .....
    CommentQuote
  • I second this...sunshine mgt should give a date for final posession...they can also mention the same in upcoming newsletter which would cover interim...my wild guess is if they mention the date say june 14, then they would be liable to pay penalty...thats the reason they are not mentioning...but what about sunshine commitments ???? Or who cares..its all about money....
    Originally Posted by propseeker
    I think it is a good lesson learnt for people inverting in Solaris project or even their Corporate project. Beware , Sunshine;s inability to stick to its promises is severely being exposed - No delivery on time, excuses for penalty...they even do not have a clue when their project is going to be delivered. Until March this year they were very confident that project will be delivered by June.

Sunshine is no different that other lower ranked builders.... it now seems to me a joke when they compare themselves with ATS and 3c's. I don't think they can reach that level of maturity even in next 20 years. Do they think buyers are fool and will accept whatever they say ? Sunshine was maintaining till March this year that delivery will be on time, do they think SC issue came up after that? ( even though they were claiming that it has not affected their project at all). Why did they not tell people that there will be delay, even people who bought in April have in BBA mentioned the delivery to be by June. were they not clear than that farmer farmer issue will impact their project. Until today they are not sure when this is going to be delivered. I think it is high time they should stand up and let the buyers know when they will deliver, if at least they themselves are confident of that...
    Customer care service of Sunshine is a big joke...it is a management care service rather... i doubt if SS understands meaning of Customer care or they just made a department because other builders were doing so .....
    CommentQuote
  • SSH must mention date for FINAL POSSESSION in the coming newsletter.

Originally Posted by Akash1
    I second this...sunshine mgt should give a date for final posession...they can also mention the same in upcoming newsletter which would cover interim...my wild guess is if they mention the date say june 14, then they would be liable to pay penalty...thats the reason they are not mentioning...but what about sunshine commitments ???? Or who cares..its all about money....
    CommentQuote
  • SSH must mention the following:
    1.) What they mean by interim possession.
    Is the DG Elecricity free of cost.
    Whether they do re-painting stuff again in the flats.
    They should take 5% only at the final possession.
    2.) They should talk about the final possession date (don;t follow other builder culture)

We have bought this on their commitment. They should try to keep that otherwise they will sooner loose the market reputation
    CommentQuote
  • Inline in blue..

Inline in blue..

Originally Posted by ashgoel
    SSH must mention the following:
    1.) What they mean by interim possession. - They already stated in last newsletter - Interim is only for wood work etc..purposes
    Is the DG Elecricity free of cost. - Never..no one wil give
    Whether they do re-painting stuff again in the flats. - Last layer of paint will on final posesion
    They should take 5% only at the final possession. - Yes they should

2.) They should talk about the final possession date (don;t follow other builder culture)

We have bought this on their commitment. They should try to keep that otherwise they will sooner loose the market reputation
    CommentQuote
  • no builder is sane in this world and their greed determines the delivery and quality of the product. Do you guys contemplate going to court against the builder now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Inline in blue..

Interim possession or such possession is wrong trend being set by builder if Builder is giving such possession after full and final payment..
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is no harm in getting keys now (interim possession) and get wood work , electrical appliance fittings like AC, fans lights.. etc done point of worry is that last 5% that builder should demand only at the time of final possession.

Builder is making following mistakes here

1) Project delayed - understood - but atleast give a Date for final possession and even if we ignore first 3-6 months delay because of issues which were not under their control..pay Penalty honestly to buyers after that.

2) Builder is asking for last 5% payment at interim which was suppose to give at Final Possession..that should not be demanded by builder. kyuki Builder Interim de kar koi ehsaan nahi kar reha..abhi tak to Final possession ho jane chahiye thee

Originally Posted by cookie
    Interim possession or such possession is wrong trend being set by builder if Builder is giving such possession after full and final payment..
    CommentQuote