Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by vrooom View Post
    When it comes to increase in super area clause Sunshine's Flat Buyer Agreement is lot more fair in comparison to other builders. Sunshine is quite unlikely to increase the super area at the time of possession. Having said this, it is quite likely that they will send the letter of offer of possession much before the complex is live-able to save on the penalty. ATS did that in Paradiso Phase-I to save on the penalty.
    But they have to obtain completion certificate to offer possession. And it seems nowadays Noida authority does not give it easily.

Comment

Pravin, Ideally one (the builder) should have completion certificate before offering possession but thats usually not the case. Its unfortunate but true.

I suspect a letter dated June 30th would come from sunshine to Tower-B&C buyers stating that the flat owners can get the woodwork etc done in their flat before Sunshine does the final paint and wooden flooring work. That ways Sunshine would be able to buy time of couple of months.

Comment

Pravin, Ideally one (the builder) should have completion certificate before offering possession but thats usually not the case. Its unfortunate but true.

I suspect a letter dated June 30th would come from sunshine to Tower-B&C buyers stating that the flat owners can get the woodwork etc done in their flat before Sunshine does the final paint and wooden flooring work. That ways Sunshine would be able to buy time of couple of months.
        well, if such a letter of possession does materialise w/o getting CC from NA please pass on the letter to NA with a letter of complaint. for haven's sake please do not take possession of ur flats w/o getting it registered in ur name.
        if u do take possession w/o registeration u r likely to inherit all the liabilities of the builder incl his land costs to NA.

but SSH mgt is unlikely to indulge in such unfair practises. till now they have been quite fair. unless, mr yadav starts with his old tricks again

regards

Comment

I sometimes wonder why Amrapali Platinum Ph-1 buyers have accepted possession without registry. I highly doubt Amrapali have obtained CC from NA for Platinum Ph-1. The bigger problem is that this is not the only case where possession was offered without registry. There are numerous other such examples in Noida/GN.

Usually the buyer starts thinking that he/she will have to pay penalty if he/she doesn't accept the possession. And then one doesn't want to fight beyond a point that too with builder.

I would be the happiest person to be proven wrong for this particular thing

Lets hope that we would get lucky with Helios possession done without any unfair practice.

Comment

vroom,

you joined IREF this month and still know my name? What was your previous ID, if any?

Comment

I sometimes wonder why Amrapali Platinum Ph-1 buyers have accepted possession without registry. I highly doubt Amrapali have obtained CC from NA for Platinum Ph-1. The bigger problem is that this is not the only case where possession was offered without registry. There are numerous other such examples in Noida/GN.

Usually the buyer starts thinking that he/she will have to pay penalty if he/she doesn't accept the possession. And then one doesn't want to fight beyond a point that too with builder.

I would be the happiest person to be proven wrong for this particular thing

Lets hope that we would get lucky with Helios possession done without any unfair practice.
              the only case i know of is GW (omaxe) and that proj is now in deep shit. it was beacuse of precisely this reason the possession of LB( ph -1) was delayed.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                vroom,

you joined IREF this month and still know my name? What was your previous ID, if any?
                I was only reading posts till now. Hope I get banned soon from iref and my laptop's mac address gets banned too . Time investment needed in writing is more than I can afford and the temptation to write is even more than I can resist

Comment

I was only reading posts till now. Hope I get banned soon from iref and my laptop's mac address gets banned too . Time investment needed in writing is more than I can afford and the temptation to write is even more than I can resist
                  Your post count till date, 9, indicates otherwise

My average is more than 10 posts per day!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Your post count till date, 9, indicates otherwise

My average is more than 10 posts per day!
                    You are surely richer than me when it comes to affording the time on iref

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by vrooom
                      I think this perception is wrong. Because:

1. Has the builder stopped re-sale or flat transfer: NO.
                      I know a close of friend of mine who just got the flat transferred in his name from the seller in this month itself. The seller had purchased it for investment purpose couple of years back and apparently his target was met.

2. Has the builder forced anybody for "buy-back": NO

3. Have some investors (HNIs close to Sunshine's management) transferred their investment from Helios to Business Park project. The answer to this is YES (as far as I know). Whats wrong with that??

Sunshine has surely increased the prices by 15-20% in last few months. But isn't it their prerogative at what price do they want to sell. ATS had launched One Hamlet at around 3400/sqft. Now they are selling at 7500+. The prices are driven by market conditions, inventory overhang and builder's cash flow. When we didn't complain when Sunshine had under-priced its product why should we complain now. After all they are honoring all commitments made in the flat buyer agreement till now.

We should have had complained if they had changed the plan of indoor badminton court to outdoor one OR if they had chosen a cheap brand for electrical fittings etc. Aren't they installing fire-fighting equipment inside each and every flat. To me this was a positive surprise.

Having written some of the positives, I do have complaints as well. I will write them in helios thread some other time.

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      I completely agree with you, but why the price list link is disabled. wrong question for this thread, should be in helios thread.
                      Vrooom again:
                      Shaitan, this question is best addressed to sunshine not me. But I find it hard to understand why the absence of price list on the site is generating such a large hue and cry? How does it really affect us? I know the price list has not got deleted by mistake and it has most likely been removed with some purpose. But again it is their prerogative. After booking my flat I had never gone back to their website to see the price list. If somebody wants to sell his flat and wants to know the builder's rate he can always call up the Sunshine from any number and ask the price. Roz roz price list dekhne se possession pre-pone thoda hi naa ho jaayega dost!!

For that matter, I just checked 3C's website. The price is not mentioned on their site. Its not there on TGB Meghdutam's website. Not there on ATS's website for some of their ongoing projects. Whereas it is there on Supertech's website and Shubhkamna's website. Does that make supertech and shubhkamna better than 3C, ATS, TGB and Sunshine?

I would have been really pissed off with Sunshine if they had arbitrarily increased the transfer charge from 25 sqft to 200 sqft. I have no issues or complaints as long as all contractual obligations are met by the builder.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X