Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by vrooom View Post
    Not to my knowledge. I have observed otherwise.

PS: If what you are saying is indeed true then its a deplorable practice by Sunshine. But again, as I said, I have observed other-wise.
    Thanks for your time vroom. I was just saying stupid to see your reactions. I got you. REALLY. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
      Thanks for your time vroom. I was just saying stupid to see your reactions. I got you. REALLY. Bye
      Bhala Kaun hai wo...
      Humein bhi batao!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        Bhala Kaun hai wo...
        Humein bhi batao!
        i shaitaan, you fatichar and he vrooom, jara hat key jara bach key ye hai UP mein jaan .....

Comment

helio2

Guys.. Any update on launching of Helios2? Are sector-79 projects safe for investment considering unauthorized or disputed land news?

Comment

I bought a 2050 flat in Helios I in resale from a third-party in Nov 2012. The price i got was 4700 all inclusive. Therefore i believe the rumors that developer is not allowing resale and only buy-back are completely unfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
              I bought a 2050 flat in Helios I in resale from a third-party in Nov 2012. The price i got was 4700 all inclusive. Therefore i believe the rumors that developer is not allowing resale and only buy-back are completely unfounded.
              Great to hear that, anyways, congrats, which floor it is?

Comment

7th floor

Comment

Any update on launching of Helios2?

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
                    can you provide contact number of dealer who provided the deal. we can use him to get anotehr deal. thanks for update

Comment

Originally posted by vrooom View Post
                      Shaitan bhai, kaun aapko mana kiya hai 5500 ya 7000 mein sell karne mein. Jis rate par aap sell karna chahate hain ussi par kijiye.

Maybe I am unable to appreciate the point on how the absence of price list is causing harm to the sell-ability of your flat. Good luck mate!!
                      Agree. Even I don't understand as to why ppl are getting so hung up on publishing the price list. As long as one is free to sell the flat, one should be ok with this.

The list is not going to stay forever, but the "buy and sell" will. Just start leveraging the market forces to determine the price, as price is a function of demand and supply (micro econ 101).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X