Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Newsletter for this month is eagerly awaited..If they have to give interim possession..they have to send newsletter 1 week prior at least.

Anyone opted for Interim Possession ?

Originally Posted by Pathan
    I am expecting landscaping and central green to be better than Amarpali Zodiac

Refer this link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/802-bangalore-residential-s-getting-dearer-while-commercial-s-thrashed?p=1234#post802 ...its amazing from Amarpali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    I am expecting landscaping and central green to be better than Amarpali Zodiac

Refer this link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/802-bangalore-residential-s-getting-dearer-while-commercial-s-thrashed?p=1234#post802 ...its amazing from Amarpali

amarpali seems to be the dog which is coming close to its day. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow Members, any update on possession of Helios? Given that they already surpassed the promised timeline by 3 months, the rent has started pinching now. What is the timeframe you are expecting to move into the project? Also what about Iron Gate installation option as promised on earlier newsletters.....
    CommentQuote
  • "there was a slight printing mistake while writing the possession date. It should have been June 2014".

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    "there was a slight printing mistake while writing the possession date. It should have been June 2014".

- tapatalk free

Possession in the way it should actually be given with completion certificate etc cannot happen before June 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard interim possession date shifted to December and final poss. in March. Any confirmation on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I heard interim possession date shifted to December and final poss. in March. Any confirmation on this?

Wht confirmation do you need! We would be lucky even if these dates are met.

Where is TheGuru!!!

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • pics 28-09-13 Sunshine Helios

pics 28-09-13 Sunshine Helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • contd..

contd...
    Originally Posted by kocharr
    pics 28-09-13 Sunshine Helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kocharr.

I am sure the interim possession thing will also happen tower wise.

Have the started the paint work in the walls in the common areas and the construction of outside boundary wall?
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter for this month?
    Originally Posted by cassini
    Thanks kocharr.

I am sure the interim possession thing will also happen tower wise.

Have the started the paint work in the walls in the common areas and the construction of outside boundary wall?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Wht confirmation do you need! We would be lucky even if these dates are met.

Where is TheGuru!!!

- tapatalk free

looks like you have reformed. How is your preparation to blast crackers ( up your ......) this diwali going ?
    CommentQuote
  • Towers look giant, solid and amazing.
    Last pic in which slab cast happening is for water tank in front of c tower.
    swimming pool looks huge.
    central area is now clearly visible
    Interim will begin in october
    Lifts for b and c are in the testing phase
    boundary wall is in progress
    Some part of parking slab in front of morpheous is in progess
    overall project is in finishing stage and looks very good.
    work is going at war speed in each tower hopefully, march 14 would be practical date to shift.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    looks like you have reformed. How is your preparation to blast crackers ( up your ......) this diwali going ?

Yeah, but you surely haven't :)

Now I am sure you are/were part of Sunshine :D

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I heard interim possession date shifted to December and final poss. in March. Any confirmation on this?

U don't need mgmt to tell u dates. Actually visit to building confirms the same. I visited Pjeet in sep 2012 and had messages even then that possession will not happen before march 2014. Company not sending monthly newsletter now a sign of slow progress in final stages and thus combining few months progress together in one letter

Final outcome: expect possession by mar- par, work on garden etc to extend till June - September 2014 and don't expect any late possession penalties from company.
    CommentQuote