Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
    can you provide contact number of dealer who provided the deal. we can use him to get anotehr deal. thanks for update
    This was a direct deal from one of property websites and was completed on 1st Nov 2012(kind of oct deal really, no service tax, includes least rent). My friend also bought directly from builder on 11th floor in 2050 in early dec at 5000 excluding car parking). He did mention that prices quoted were 4800 (includes 1 car parking) + lease rent + service tax just a few weeks back. Hope it helps
    Last edited by chints12us; December 27 2012, 02:47 PM. Reason: accidental omission

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
      This was a direct deal from one of property websites and was completed on 1st Nov 2012(kind of oct deal really, no service tax, includes least rent). My friend also bought directly from builder on 11th floor in 2050 in early dec at 5000 excluding car parking). He did mention that prices quoted were 4800 (includes 1 car parking) + lease rent + service tax just a few weeks back. Hope it helps
      Sir ji, apney ko toe dono deal samaz nahee aayee.

Comment

Water Softening/RO plant at Helios

Dear All,

Is anyone aware if Sunshine provides water softening and/or RO plant in Helios?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by noida_guy View Post
          Dear All,

Is anyone aware if Sunshine provides water softening and/or RO plant in Helios?

Regards
          Yes, it is there. Refer to the link below.

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
            Thanks. I went to site yesterday and found good progress. However i dont think possession can be handed over by June 13. December 2013 looks more realistic to me. There is still lot of work to be done. And if Builder insists on giving possesion by june/july people cant live until dust settles down. Even the service road needs metalling.

Comment

Originally posted by noida_guy View Post
              Thanks. I went to site yesterday and found good progress. However i dont think possession can be handed over by June 13. December 2013 looks more realistic to me. There is still lot of work to be done. And if Builder insists on giving possesion by june/july people cant live until dust settles down. Even the service road needs metalling.
              Yes, i also have the same feeling, i think before Diwali , everthing should be in place there.

When i talked to them, a week before from now, they said; they will start giving the early possesion by June. so that residents can start their internal work and the Road work outside will also start soon.

But, even if they give possesion by Diwali, it will be completely dusty outside because of adjoining societies; which are nowhere near possesion ( Like antriksh and Sikka mainly ). So, you can say 1.5 years from now.

But, overall situation will clear with in 3-4 months means by April. Since, they are speeding up work.

Comment

From the recent posts it looks like the resale option is allowed in helios. Can somebody help me to understand after how much payment this option was supposed to be open and what are the transfer charges being charged by builder.

Comment

@Deepak 50% and 25/- psf

friends@ just wanted to understand if I take possession in June 13, and the SSH central facilities, green,club are not ready. would I be liable to pay maintenance charges ?

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
                  From the recent posts it looks like the resale option is allowed in helios. Can somebody help me to understand after how much payment this option was supposed to be open and what are the transfer charges being charged by builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                    @Deepak 50% and 25/- psf

Thanks Pathan. That's not bad as long as it is honored by builder. I am wondering why in that case there is not much resale in Helios. Is this because of more end users occupying the units ..?

Comment

itrue, there are more end users and even investors have good holding capacity..
                      less resale because broker entry is almost nil in this project.

Wait for June 13, price may be high but units would be available.

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
                      Thanks Pathan. That's not bad as long as it is honored by builder. I am wondering why in that case there is not much resale in Helios. Is this because of more end users occupying the units ..?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X