Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry, but why not expect any late-possession penalties from this builder? If the provision exists in the BBA, what is stopping anyone from making the demand? Has anyone tried, before concluding that it is not going to work?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user73
    Sorry, but why not expect any late-possession penalties from this builder? If the provision exists in the BBA, what is stopping anyone from making the demand? Has anyone tried, before concluding that it is not going to work?

The management is saying that the delay was due to factors beyond their control.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Is that reply verbal or in writing? Also, can anyone update please if they know of any buyer having served a legal notice on Sunshine for recovery of penalty, till date?
    CommentQuote
  • Written.

I don't think anyone will go legal before possession. Penalty is supposed to be adjusted in last demand, so one can't take any action until they raise the final demand.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • NewsLetter to de do..OR it will come along with Final Possession...what I feel is Newsletter is ready but waiting for Project to get ready for Interim..and thats y they are delaying it INTENTIONALLY
    CommentQuote
  • Actual possession ki date nikal gayi, aur abhi interim ka hi pata nahi. This is like guests arriving for marriage and being told that engagement will be next month.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • And guest are asked to pay sagan aswell (remaining 5%)
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Actual possession ki date nikal gayi, aur abhi interim ka hi pata nahi. This is like guests arriving for marriage and being told that engagement will be next month.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    And guest are asked to pay sagan aswell (remaining 5%)

Aur woh bhi without any demand letter . :D
    CommentQuote
  • I visited yesterday, after sunset. Central area looks quite big, and so does the pool. Didn't like the pool shape though.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I visited yesterday, after sunset. Central area looks quite big, and so does the pool. Didn't like the pool shape though.

Did you talk to anybody about penalty?
    Whats your estimate on when the possession will happen? Interim December & Final March? Do you see these dates achievable from the current state?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    Did you talk to anybody about penalty?
    Whats your estimate on when the possession will happen? Interim December & Final March? Do you see these dates achievable from the current state?

Nobody was present. I think 2 October was a holiday.

Yes, if they work well Dec and March are achievable. But don't know how many labourers have been deployed.
    CommentQuote
  • Compare Sunshine with other 78 Projects

I was wondering which project could be the best in Sector 78? Where does sunshine stands in comparison with other 78 projects?
    CommentQuote
  • what is good about helios ?? have u seen the nalla and high tension value in front of it....what a view it will be. road in front of it is so small that it will be a nightmare when all projects will be completed.

what if metro construction begin ? life will be filled with dust, pollution, noise....not at all a good choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    what is good about helios ?? have u seen the nalla and high tension value in front of it....what a view it will be. road in front of it is so small that it will be a nightmare when all projects will be completed.

what if metro construction begin ? life will be filled with dust, pollution, noise....not at all a good choice.

Then which are good projects in 7x as per you? Pls give guidance...
    CommentQuote
  • If you see the noida master plan 2031, Just next to this is green belt, then only this nala comes. Also sub district center is planned next to this nala. Based on the metro plan mentioned in master plan, and location of sub district center it seems the metro station will be very near to this project.

High tension wire is there, but is it stopping any view? As far as I remember it was not that close.

If Metro construction begin (if) even if it does, then also it is much better than other buildings construction which is anyway going to cause problems to all the new projects in noida.

that nala might get covered in future. Who knows...
    CommentQuote