Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    what is good about helios ?? have u seen the nalla and high tension value in front of it....what a view it will be. road in front of it is so small that it will be a nightmare when all projects will be completed.

what if metro construction begin ? life will be filled with dust, pollution, noise....not at all a good choice.

People paying more than any project in 7x for this project. Why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    People paying more than any project in 7x for this project. Why?

Sir, resale rates kya hain project mein 2BHK and 3BHK AI?
    CommentQuote
  • Go and personally visit the site you will come to know why rates are approx 5700-6000 in resale. Quality of material used is visible clearly. Look at lobby all granite is used. Quality of lifts, woodwork by Hettich, washbasin by Hindustan and list is long..its true that ssh is delayed by 6 months but they gave surprises additio I terms of extra wooden flooring, addition of tennis court, not additions of new tower, and the list is loooong. Look at the open central green area, swimming pool they are huge, and not the least it has approx 400 flats only in 5 acre..talk about gentry minimum flat area is 1575 sqft...all these make ssh as one of the best project in 7x so the rates are maximum..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Sir, resale rates kya hain project mein 2BHK and 3BHK AI?

No 2 BHK. Resale rate about 5700 AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Go and personally visit the site you will come to know why rates are approx 5700-6000 in resale. Quality of material used is visible clearly. Look at lobby all granite is used. Quality of lifts, woodwork by Hettich, washbasin by Hindustan and list is long..its true that ssh is delayed by 6 months but they gave surprises additio I terms of extra wooden flooring, addition of tennis court, not additions of new tower, and the list is loooong. Look at the open central green area, swimming pool they are huge, and not the least it has approx 400 flats only in 5 acre..talk about gentry minimum flat area is 1575 sqft...all these make ssh as one of the best project in 7x so the rates are maximum..

Pathan Sir...I agree with all your facts and observation. I have been visiting many 7X projects over last two months alongwith my friend who wants to purchase 2BHK. Trustme i have found Helios the best so far.

Now that most of us agree that Helios is the best what do you think is the second or third best in 78?
    CommentQuote
  • In 7x (excluding luxury projects)

Elevation: Moderne
    Specs: Wisteria
    Layout: Hyde Park
    Floor Plan: Helios
    Flats/acre: Helios
    CommentQuote
    In 7x (excluding luxury projects)

Elevation: Moderne
    Specs: Wisteria
    Layout: Hyde Park
    Floor Plan: Helios
    Flats/acre: Helios

I agree. Layout of hyde park is best. And I truly believe that most of the projects in sector 76,77 and 78 will come up really well.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I am considering selling my penthouse. SSH project is lovely and I would rather keep it but there is a strong chance I may need to move. Please give me some feedback on what may be the resale rate and how I may begin the process. Reliable agents/brokers who could assist?
    Thanks.
    EP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    I am considering selling my penthouse. SSH project is lovely and I would rather keep it but there is a strong chance I may need to move. Please give me some feedback on what may be the resale rate and how I may begin the process. Reliable agents/brokers who could assist?
    Thanks.
    EP

If the super area of the penthouse doesn't include the terrace area I think the rate should be around Rs 5400/sqft +/- 100 /sqft for the penthouse.
    CommentQuote

wow, 5700 AI is really good price I must say. This project has given really good returns and hopefully would be equally good for end users as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Smart bhai, delete your post, the buyer may think that he is overpaying :)
    CommentQuote
    Smart bhai, delete your post, the buyer may think that he is overpaying :)

will they issue newsletter for this month? or they have changed their mind for the same?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also waiting for same..may be they are waiting for lifts to be operational then sending newsletter...ssh its not fair..customers are waiting
    CommentQuote

Praveen,

What is a good buy (in terms of per sq feet A.I) for a 2nd floor flat in tower D (towards antriksh) in SSH now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Praveen,

What is a good buy (in terms of per sq feet A.I) for a 2nd floor flat in tower D (towards antriksh) in SSH now?

2nd floor is not very desirable when facing a 250 foot tall tower, in my opinion. So at the very least, I won't expect it to command PLc in resale.

Tower D has bigger flats, and I think Helios is a better buy for bigger units than it is for the smaller ones, and may command better rates. Seller should desire 6k psf, and buyer should be happy at 5500 psf.
    CommentQuote