Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes u r right Fatichar....i was also saying same thing, they divert fund to new project.
    but what can we do???

in my case (in sec75) when i ask them they say Kaam Chal Raha hai sir....full swing!!!
    when we go n see couple of workers are doing some small chunk of work, it will lead to delay there also. They hv taken 80% payment 7months back, now using it in some new project. at time of penalty they will also come up same way....

Ab rahi baat sab milkar jaye builder ke paas - Many of them are investors/ NRI or not in India, they are not much worried about possession they are more worried about appriciation, thats it. So couple of ppl can never make pressure on builder. dont know what to do ???????????

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Did banks really stop funding during Noida extn case? My installments were regular. Also, even if some payments were late, they must have charged penalty for the same. And many bought in DP. Also, a builder doesn't act on a daily wage basis, that we pay him today and he constructs using that till the amount lasts and raises next demand!
    It can also be asked how they paid for land of business park if they were short of funds. Also, we didn't notice reduces speed during agitation. Speed slowed down only after they reached 20+ floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait till possession. Form a group of end users till then, using IREF, facebook etc. Then start efforts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I won't be surprised if it reaches 8k in a year for bigger sizes.

Would you include 2050 also in the big size category? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Would you include 2050 also in the big size category? :)

Can't say yaar. There is no sharp boundary line. But as 2450 and above have only 2 flats per floor, I think they stand apart.
    CommentQuote
  • dont worry 2050 and 1575 will reach 7950 :D

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Can't say yaar. There is no sharp boundary line. But as 2450 and above have only 2 flats per floor, I think they stand apart.
    CommentQuote
  • Expert advice

I am a bit confused so seeking your expert opinion..

I intend to mpove to Sunshine after possesion and was wondering if i should do pianting myself and opt for refund as per last newsletter.If opted, do we still get Putty wall finish?

Tnaks in advance..
    CommentQuote
  • The refund amount is small. Painting the 1575 size flat will cost much more than 25k. You can also ask builder for repair if he has done painting. Else he will blame you even for fault in plaster and putty.
    CommentQuote
    I won't be surprised if it reaches 8k in a year for bigger sizes.

Pravin -

IMO, the smaller ones would appraise at least with the same pace if not faster. It all boils down to how quickly the area becomes inhabitable.

As I keep saying, currently, there is a huge disparity beteen sector 5x rates and 7x. For now, it is understandable but, in the medium to long tun, it can't be more than 10%; and sector 5x are already in 8k-9k range.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Pravin -

IMO, the smaller ones would appraise at least with the same pace if not faster. It all boils down to how quickly the area becomes inhabitable.

As I keep saying, currently, there is a huge disparity beteen sector 5x rates and 7x. For now, it is understandable but, in the medium to long tun, it can't be more than 10%; and sector 5x are already in 8k-9k range.

please keep one thing in Mind also.
    Sector-50 is just one sector with least Density while 7X is combined of many sectors with unlimited units...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    please keep one thing in Mind also.
    Sector-50 is just one sector with least Density while 7X is combined of many sectors with unlimited units...

Yes, that's true. Sec 50 has other + points as well that distinguish it from 7x

1. Public parks
    2. Market
    3. Proximity to Metro.
    4. Kothees
    5. Schools
    6. Clinics
    CommentQuote
    Yes, that's true. Sec 50 has other + points as well that distinguish it from 7x

1. Public parks
    2. Market
    3. Proximity to Metro.
    4. Kothees
    5. Schools
    6. Clinics

Yes, some of these are certainly plus points abt sector-50 and that is why it'll continue to fetch a little premium. The decent ones are already ~9k.

http://www..com/property-for-sale/3-BHK-Multistorey-Apartment-real-estate-Sector-50-in-Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Yes, some of these are certainly plus points abt sector-50 and that is why it'll continue to fetch a little premium. The decent ones are already ~9k.

http://www..com/property-for-sale/3-BHK-Multistorey-Apartment-real-estate-Sector-50-in-Noida

for good projects in 7x sectors --> 7k price by 2015 is not a distant dream. There may be variations depending on construction quality, maintenance and amenities provided in the complex though.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally the time has come to sell my unit. Soon I would no more be a part of the privileged Helios family :(
    CommentQuote
    Finally the time has come to sell my unit. Soon I would no more be a part of the privileged Helios family :(

So, where are you planning to put your money, after helios.
    CommentQuote
    Finally the time has come to sell my unit. Soon I would no more be a part of the privileged Helios family :(

Can you share reason why you are selling it
    CommentQuote