Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think LB Location is much better , There is no drain,hightension wire in the vicinity also Approach road is bad.
    LB has better approach road along with 6 lane road with service road and closer to expressway and to Main heartland both.

Also LB and Vicinity gives premium feel while 7x seems to be another Indrapuram in making.
    Its about location only..

Rest of the things go in favor of Sunshine except amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 100 will be isolated place in long term . 7x sectors are in main Noida, great connectivity to indrapuran, gaziabad and NEway. One side 100 sector is connected to dadri road which will feel traffic problems in long run.

Drains are there in every sector. This did n't impact the location of 34 pavilion also. And , big drain is near mayur vihar Ph-1, but still didn't impact the location. indrapuram is in Gaziabad , so totally different story, lets not compare that.

Sector 79 is clamming the highest pre-launch rate definitely a plus. Long term plans for 7x makes it better then 100, if implemented.

LB got the highest loading. Compare it with any project in Noida.

3C got the highest overloading.

Whats the future plan near sector 100 ? only one question ? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Sector 100 will be isolated place in long term . 7x sectors are in main Noida, great connectivity to indrapuran, gaziabad and NEway. One side 100 sector is connected to dadri road which will feel traffic problems in long run.

Drains are there in every sector. This did n't impact the location of 34 pavilion also. And , big drain is near mayur vihar Ph-1, but still didn't impact the location. indrapuram is in Gaziabad , so totally different story, lets not compare that.

Sector 79 is clamming the highest pre-launch rate definitely a plus. Long term plans for 7x makes it better then 100, if implemented.

Chech the current resale rate, not highest prelaunch rate. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Chech the current resale rate, not highest prelaunch rate. :D

cookie brother, what is the resale rate of both project ?? May be around 5800 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    cookie brother, what is the resale rate of both project ?? May be around 5800 ??

Sunshine resale rate is low.
    CommentQuote
    Sunshine resale rate is low.

Cookie sir, I think you have not checked the recent resale price of sunshine. Its between 5700 - 6100. 5700/- for higher floors. and 6k-6.1k for lower ones. Its still due for possession.
    CommentQuote
    Cookie sir, I think you have not checked the recent resale price of sunshine. Its between 5700 - 6100. 5700/- for higher floors. and 6k-6.1k for lower ones. Its still due for possession.

Please recheck Bhai.
    5300-5500 resale rate 3C zinc ka hai.
    CommentQuote
    Please recheck Bhai.

Sec-168 ka rate 137 and 143 se jyaada.....? I think sec-137 projects would be same or less than 5300 and adding 400/500 its better to buy SSH.
    CommentQuote
    Please recheck Bhai.

Zing does not deserve this rate in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Zing does not deserve this rate in resale.

Brokers decide the rate. In long run location, density matters quite a lot. If you stay in a society gazing in to front tower will give suffocation.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Status

Does anyone know what the current status of the project is? What can be realistic possession date..

As far as price, i was quoted 5900 by Sunshine itself last month. Mine is a lower floor
    CommentQuote
  • i have an offer of 5700 ai for middle floor front towers with 1575 sqft...payment in a month.
    Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Does anyone know what the current status of the project is? What can be realistic possession date..

As far as price, i was quoted 5900 by Sunshine itself last month. Mine is a lower floor
    CommentQuote
    Sector 100 will be isolated place in long term . 7x sectors are in main Noida, great connectivity to indrapuran, gaziabad and NEway. One side 100 sector is connected to dadri road which will feel traffic problems in long run.

please tell me how density affects our day to day living...actually i have never experienced such high rises and high density apartments...please tell me if i am staying at my room how it affects me...is density means parking problem or lift problem....please compare low density to high density apartments in our dayb to day life...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Brokers decide the rate. In long run location, density matters quite a lot. If you stay in a society gazing in to front tower will give suffocation.

Disagree on that ; brokers decide the rate. Tu kon main khamkhaa... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Diwali manane ke sapne dikahye the sunshine ne..kaya new year celebrate kar paynge new home me...possession ka koi update...
    CommentQuote