Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Diwali manane ke sapne dikahye the sunshine ne..kaya new year celebrate kar paynge new home me...possession ka koi update...

Its March. agar nahee degaa toe boria bistaas lekar pahunch jayegee ...:D

bhai ... Holi khelengey ... in new swimming pool ... with colors ...:D

Many are waiting for possession .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    please tell me how density affects our day to day living...actually i have never experienced such high rises and high density apartments...please tell me if i am staying at my room how it affects me...is density means parking problem or lift problem....please compare low density to high density apartments in our dayb to day life...thanks

High density alone doesn't affect us adversely. It is how the needs of the higher density are planned, designed and managed which may affect us adversely.

The two are quite different and it is important to understand the difference - i.e. high density living with poor planning and high density living with top notch planning and execution. The impact on day to day lives will be very different in both cases. For example - some apartments in HK are super high dense - towers of 50 floors, stacked next to each other - with very high FAR. But these have limited adverse effects as they are planned to manage high density through various measures.

However if we have high density apartments with poor planning to handle the high density which I think is the intent of your question, the following are some ramifications:

1. Parking issues - even if you have multiple U/G parking slots, you may face issues with Guest parking.
    2. Internal roads are jam packed - good societies these day try and have minimal surface movement so that it is safe for kids to move around. Poorly planned high density housing will have internal roads akin to a public road - which means higher traffic density and greater chances of accidents. Certainly you will think twice before leaving your kids to freely roam around
    3. More pollution - both literally (air) and noise. Lower floors - road facing are quite bad
    4. Security - with more number of people comes a greater risk on security.
    5. More stretch on green areas - higher density comes at the cost of green areas. More people and less greens usable
    6. More stretch on clubs and other common facilities - simple thing right, more people implies massive club facilities for it not to appear as overcrowded. Is your builder providing a big club with 2-3 pools, massive gym etc etc
    7. Lifts - wait time - this one is the killer - not only do you wait longer, in a high usage situation, the propensity for lifts to break down is higher
    8. Views - what views?? staring into a balcony 20-30 meters away
    9. Maintenance - in general, you will have to have a good RWA/builder taking care of daily maintenance. Although you may have a rockstar RWA/builder but it becomes more difficult in general as density increases. More garbage to be disposed, more water to be pumped, more cleaning per floor etc etc are all very real issues
    10. If your society is high density - it could be possible that your neighbourhood is a high FAR region which implies - even sector roads, infrastructure all around could be stretched
    11. Lack of exclusivity - well no brainer this - cattle class as Shashi Tharoor will say
    12. Earthquake prone - although studies have shown that if designed and executed well, high rise buildings are very very safe but Delhi/NCR being a high seismic zone belt it always remains a risk. Has the builder used good quality techniques (proper foundations - like piles is a good option in the Noida eWay, proper amounts of steel, cement and other aggregate ratios etc etc)

The following points are not so much from an end use perspective but one should still read through:

1. Rental options challenged - more supply comes lesser demand. In all probability rent yields may be lower and more difficult to even put onto rent. Dont forget supply is not only from your complex - it is from in your high FAR neighbourhood as well
    2. Resale/valuation - same storey as that of Rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    High density alone doesn't affect us adversely. It is how the needs of the higher density are planned, designed and managed which may affect us adversely.

The two are quite different and it is important to understand the difference - i.e. high density living with poor planning and high density living with top notch planning and execution. The impact on day to day lives will be very different in both cases. For example - some apartments in HK are super high dense - towers of 50 floors, stacked next to each other - with very high FAR. But these have limited adverse effects as they are planned to manage high density through various measures.

However if we have high density apartments with poor planning to handle the high density which I think is the intent of your question, the following are some ramifications:

1. Parking issues - even if you have multiple U/G parking slots, you may face issues with Guest parking.
    2. Internal roads are jam packed - good societies these day try and have minimal surface movement so that it is safe for kids to move around. Poorly planned high density housing will have internal roads akin to a public road - which means higher traffic density and greater chances of accidents. Certainly you will think twice before leaving your kids to freely roam around
    3. More pollution - both literally (air) and noise. Lower floors - road facing are quite bad
    4. Security - with more number of people comes a greater risk on security.
    5. More stretch on green areas - higher density comes at the cost of green areas. More people and less greens usable
    6. More stretch on clubs and other common facilities - simple thing right, more people implies massive club facilities for it not to appear as overcrowded. Is your builder providing a big club with 2-3 pools, massive gym etc etc
    7. Lifts - wait time - this one is the killer - not only do you wait longer, in a high usage situation, the propensity for lifts to break down is higher
    8. Views - what views?? staring into a balcony 20-30 meters away
    9. Maintenance - in general, you will have to have a good RWA/builder taking care of daily maintenance. Although you may have a rockstar RWA/builder but it becomes more difficult in general as density increases. More garbage to be disposed, more water to be pumped, more cleaning per floor etc etc are all very real issues
    10. If your society is high density - it could be possible that your neighbourhood is a high FAR region which implies - even sector roads, infrastructure all around could be stretched
    11. Lack of exclusivity - well no brainer this - cattle class as Shashi Tharoor will say
    12. Earthquake prone - although studies have shown that if designed and executed well, high rise buildings are very very safe but Delhi/NCR being a high seismic zone belt it always remains a risk. Has the builder used good quality techniques (proper foundations - like piles is a good option in the Noida eWay, proper amounts of steel, cement and other aggregate ratios etc etc)

The following points are not so much from an end use perspective but one should still read through:

1. Rental options challenged - more supply comes lesser demand. In all probability rent yields may be lower and more difficult to even put onto rent. Dont forget supply is not only from your complex - it is from in your high FAR neighbourhood as well
    2. Resale/valuation - same storey as that of Rent

Well explained....thanks

In Noida context density has two aspects. Sector density where few sectors have lower density than other sectors. Another is project density where some builders maximise the far and some plan low density. Also important is projects with 2000 above flats and small (under 500 flats) projects. All these factors have bearing on the quality of living for the end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anything happening on Ground...anyone visited site recently ???
    CommentQuote
  • Following Commitments are written on sunshine website:
    1.) Deliver ON Time
    2.) Hand over Apartments in June 2013
    3.) Pay Penalty from Day 1

First 2 commitments are failed. Whether they are saying anything for penalty or they are giving excuse. Let's see whether they fulfill any commitment or not.

Anyone has any idea when they are ready to give possession, not the interim possession..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashgoel
    Following Commitments are written on sunshine website:
    1.) Deliver ON Time
    2.) Hand over Apartments in June 2013
    3.) Pay Penalty from Day 1

First 2 commitments are failed. Whether they are saying anything for penalty or they are giving excuse. Let's see whether they fulfill any commitment or not.

Anyone has any idea when they are ready to give possession, not the interim possession..

First two commitments are one and the same.
    CommentQuote
  • pics Sunshine Helios

pics Sunshine Helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • pics2 Sunshine Helios

few more...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Everything is shaping up well.... there would be a delay of 1 year we all know.. but I think it would be worth the wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    few more...

Better than 3C project. Only concern is dense surrounding and no open space. People will feel suffocation. But 3C is equally bad in term of density. In long run openness plays a big role (at least what I feel as per my experience in indirapuram).
    CommentQuote
  • internal park 100 × 70 MTRS tower facing b and c are main road and 3 kms open view..all towers independent & 3 side open corner ..surroundings yes are dense projects.. but this is how whole new noida is..
    Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Better than 3C project. Only concern is dense surrounding and no open space. People will feel suffocation. But 3C is equally bad in term of density. In long run openness plays a big role (at least what I feel as per my experience in indirapuram).
    CommentQuote
  • Boss now no project will be open....if possible then buy plot and get the construction done otherwise every builder is taking benifit of Mayawati's FAR.

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    CommentQuote
  • Good job by the builder. What is the sanitary ware and modular switch brand used by the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Dissapointed

I am not sure when I will get the possession of my flat, looks like its foolish to expect before next Diwali.
    Hell lot of work to complete, imagine the situation where Sunshine does not even want to commit any date.everyone showing cozy pictures of Helios, I am sharing some of the work in progress pics.

Not many labors on site these days I am not sure where they gone, pace is extremely slow.With this pace I am not sure should I initiate my kids admission in Noida school or stay back and plan for next year. if next year then I am again loosing EMI for 20,000 X 12 months.

Go ahead and talk to them for Penalty they have millions of excuses, they have given extra.

Let me tell you Sunshine Group, This is your first project and your actual colors are coming out, if you wont care about delivery of the project, customer care your next project would be SUNSET.

I was proud of my builder till last year but these days everyone knows the delay, behavior, false commitments, not standing on words.

Hope Sunshine is reading this and will try to improve and provide some realistic dates so that customers can also plan their shifting accordingly.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The mistake that Sunshine seems to have made is overpromising. The deadline of June 13 was overoptimistic to start with, and they did not set expectations right when there was still time (may be around June 2012). What exactly could have been the compulsions is not known... maybe they were worried that an admission of delay could impact bookings in Solaris. They have fallen into the age old trap of keeping the problem under the wraps till the 11th hour and then "surprising" everyone.
    Many of us work for multinationals and deal with international clients, where this kind of work culture is a strict no-no. The expectation is to flag a problem upfront and be honest and forthright about any possible delays. Sadly, it might take several years for Indian workculture to come to that point, especially in real estate sector in the NCR. That is what frustrates many of us, when we have to endure a completely different set of behaviour when we are on the other side of the table (as a client, I mean).
    Lectures apart, the realistic scenario based upon my recent visit is around June 2013. They might offer possession prior to that, but the place is not likely to be livable before June 2013. And anyways, no one should really look forward to moving in till such time the occupancy certificate is in place.
    They should really come up with the offer to pay penalty to those who are willing to take it, in case they are serious about redeeming their reputation.
    CommentQuote