Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by kramer View Post
    Hi Deepak, I am also considering helios2 .. can you please tell thatwhat are extras that are not included in BSP .. what prices are not included in BSP among IFMS, LR, carparking, firefighting, electrification, powerbackup etc ???? as sunshine is heard to provide many of these free... please someone tell me how many and how much are these charges ???
    As I know, extra charges are of 250 per sq ft. plus car parking of 2.5L.

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
      Around 50,000 new ready to move appartments will come in Noida by 2015.. And almost 70% of them is expected to be remain empty.. That's the reason people have not invested in real estate in last 6 months and resale rates have become stagnant because very large number of projects have been launched

Also due to economic slowdown and huge inventory by builders, prices have not moved in last 6-8 months and expected to behave same in year 2013
      sorry, but ur comments r not based on facts. all good projects in Noida have shown 10-15% appreciation in last six months. there is a slow down but good projects are not likely to get effected e.g SSH, sector 45 projs, 3 C projs, even JP projs have shown that kind of appre

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
        sorry, but ur comments r not based on facts. all good projects in Noida have shown 10-15% appreciation in last six months. there is a slow down but good projects are not likely to get effected e.g SSH, sector 45 projs, 3 C projs, even JP projs have shown that kind of appre

regards
        I agree with sid. I recently bought in Helios-I in Sep-Oct 2012 @4800 with two free parkings and i know people buying in SSH @5100 w/o free parking in December. With very few launches in 2012 and few launches in 2nd half 2011, the demand is expected to catch up by 2015. The land prices have shot up in Noida from 20k to 60k and land available is down. The construction cost is up 25-40%. Most people bought at very low prices and can hold. No one is going to sell cheap when newer projects will be launched at ~5000. I also believe a huge differentiation will start to emerge between projects, when people start to live in them.

Comment

True, Land Scarcity and increased rates of land + Increased Raw Material cost + Increased Labour cost + Inflation....Prices go down no way for Good Project atleast.

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
          I agree with sid. I recently bought in Helios-I in Sep-Oct 2012 @4800 with two free parkings and i know people buying in SSH @5100 w/o free parking in December. With very few launches in 2012 and few launches in 2nd half 2011, the demand is expected to catch up by 2015. The land prices have shot up in Noida from 20k to 60k and land available is down. The construction cost is up 25-40%. Most people bought at very low prices and can hold. No one is going to sell cheap when newer projects will be launched at ~5000. I also believe a huge differentiation will start to emerge between projects, when people start to live in them.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
            Just go to 7x area and you will yourself find out why people are crazy. Sirji Nallah toe noida mein sab jagah hai ... lagtaa hai aap par Guruji ki chayaa par gayee hai ...
            what 2 c in sector 7x, continous buildings...one society after the other....high density sector....it look more like a Chawl rather than a planned sector...

Comment

Sunshine area from Shubhkamna Plot sector 79

Sunshine area from Shubhkamna Plot sector 79
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Deepak_Singh

4200 / 4400 is bsp so what are the other charges ? is Parking included in this ?

any idea about all inclusive deal ?

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
                They are telling me 4400 BSP as now. Some days before they were accepting at 4200.

Any idea at what price Gaur is going to be launched..

Comment

charges other than BSP:
                  IFMS:50
                  LR:100
                  ext electrification:50
                  fire fighting:50
                  car parking: 2,50,000

Comment

Very costly, does n't make sense to invest.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      Very costly, does n't make sense to invest.

Yes, it looks costly...but then these are rates in most new projects like Gaur / Subhkamna / Mahagun (New tower) / Ace etc....Any cheaper option?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X