Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess you mean to say June 14 or June 15 ? but definitely not June 13

    Originally Posted by user73
    The mistake that Sunshine seems to have made is overpromising. The deadline of June 13 was overoptimistic to start with, and they did not set expectations right when there was still time (may be around June 2012). What exactly could have been the compulsions is not known... maybe they were worried that an admission of delay could impact bookings in Solaris. They have fallen into the age old trap of keeping the problem under the wraps till the 11th hour and then "surprising" everyone.
    Many of us work for multinationals and deal with international clients, where this kind of work culture is a strict no-no. The expectation is to flag a problem upfront and be honest and forthright about any possible delays. Sadly, it might take several years for Indian workculture to come to that point, especially in real estate sector in the NCR. That is what frustrates many of us, when we have to endure a completely different set of behaviour when we are on the other side of the table (as a client, I mean).
    Lectures apart, the realistic scenario based upon my recent visit is around June 2013. They might offer possession prior to that, but the place is not likely to be livable before June 2013. And anyways, no one should really look forward to moving in till such time the occupancy certificate is in place.
    They should really come up with the offer to pay penalty to those who are willing to take it, in case they are serious about redeeming their reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mrindianoida, apologies for the typo. I meant to say June 14.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been writing in past and was criticised by some members and now again retreating that Daw who was calling the shots 3 years back has lost control on the company operation. Many people have left Sunshine and now the control is in hand of other partners.

    SSH have now atarted acting like any new or old builder and have adopted these tactics which is very familiar with builder community.

    One of the guy (close to SSH) was sharing that Helios once delivered will have lot of seepage issues...not sure how true or false it will be but only time will tell...
    CommentQuote
  • I contradict this statement of loosing control of Mr Daw. According to you if control would be with him this project would have been delivered in June 13 ? or seepage issues wont be there ? I personally talked to him and observed its not true.

    There is no doubt about the quality its still the best. just that the commitment they are making and not able to fulfill it. Customer care to be improved, give dates of possession, pay penalty.

    Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    I have been writing in past and was criticised by some members and now again retreating that Daw who was calling the shots 3 years back has lost control on the company operation. Many people have left Sunshine and now the control is in hand of other partners.

    SSH have now atarted acting like any new or old builder and have adopted these tactics which is very familiar with builder community.

    One of the guy (close to SSH) was sharing that Helios once delivered will have lot of seepage issues...not sure how true or false it will be but only time will tell...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the all inclusive rate of tbe project? Resale started?
    CommentQuote
  • company rate 5900 bsp +140 extra charges lr + ifms, resale rate 5600-5800 ai

    Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    What is the all inclusive rate of tbe project? Resale started?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    I contradict this statement of loosing control of Mr Daw. According to you if control would be with him this project would have been delivered in June 13 ? or seepage issues wont be there ? I personally talked to him and observed its not true.

    There is no doubt about the quality its still the best. just that the commitment they are making and not able to fulfill it. Customer care to be improved, give dates of possession, pay penalty.

    Proof of Daw having control on the operations an year back is that project was on track untill June 2012....it completely lost the direction in last 6-9 months because Daw is not calling the shots now.

    They struggled and still stuggling with the Commerical project...work at Sector 79 project has not yet started...bhoomi pujan happened in August'13 and pre launch happened in Nov'12 and untill now no progress is made.

    We need to understand that SSH is a small builder, backed by few individuals who have poor track record and whatever land they buy is in resale and they pay premium to buy such land parcels and they need quick money.
    CommentQuote
  • An unfortunate but true fact of real estate market in the NCR is that projects are delayed more often than not. Only 33% of projects in Gurgaon have been delivered on time in 2013. In NOIDA, the figure stands at a measly 20%.
    Even in Pune and Mumbai, where the real estate industry is more mature , the on-time delivery rate is around 40%.
    I am not trying to justify SSH's delays by quoting these numbers. If anything, it shows that they are no different from the majority when it comes to decisive factors such as delivery on time, thereby invalidating their tall claims about on time delivery which they kept making as late as December 2012.
    Their USP is in serious credibility crisis at the moment and I see no visible effort from them at damage control.

    Delays are a part and parcel of real estate delivery in India. And it is likely to stay that way, in the absence of a real estate regulator or ombudsman, like there is TRAI for telecom. This has been talked about by the Government several times, but not implemented. The reasons are not difficult to guess. The assorted bunch of crooks, thugs and cheats who form the vast majority of real estate developers, especially in the NCR, would do everything at their power to stop any regulation or redress mechanism being enforced.
    As far as I know, some of the big-logo projects in 7x are running as much delayed as SSH, if not more. Example- Amrapali Silicon City. I know about this one first hand... there could be more.
    The same factors which ails these big names do not spare the smaller fries like SSH as well. These include poor project management (the most important factor), regulatory issues and approvals, and lack of commitment and capital on the part of the builders to complete a project.
    In short, we are doomed to wait and watch. I do not see any intention on the part of SSH to pay any penalty on their own (although, IMHO, it would have done their reputation a world of good if they did. It could not have made up for lost time, but would have at least demonstrated their sincerity , something which they tout as another of their USP).

    There are people who actually do not mind to wait and watch. There are multiple reasons for the same, from what I could gather. Many of them are current or ex Mentor employees, who are hesitant to take any steps towards penalty out of their reverence for Daw. Then, there are people who have a house of their own, and are not having to pay rent+EMI, so they do not feel as much pinch as the ones who have to pay both.

    Till such time SSH is not paying penalty, they are not feeling any of the pain, so they can afford to take their own sweet time while their customers (i.e. us) sit and twiddle their thumbs. If they were made to pay penalty, that could actually inject some much-needed urgency into their ways of working, which has sadly gone missing of late.
    CommentQuote
  • I think delay is due to giving choices for configuring, providing wire mesh, choices of tiles
    etc..and the problem is overcommitment. And ofcourse finishing takes more time than slab casting. Nothing to do with any indivdual. Commercial is biggest mistake done but not only by daw but everyone.its not sold in good amount.

    Solaris construction: is any of the builder started construction in whole 79? so its not daw may be some approvals or some thing blocking whole sector which i can say will be open soon.

    Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    Proof of Daw having control on the operations an year back is that project was on track untill June 2012....it completely lost the direction in last 6-9 months because Daw is not calling the shots now.

    They struggled and still stuggling with the Commerical project...work at Sector 79 project has not yet started...bhoomi pujan happened in August'13 and pre launch happened in Nov'12 and untill now no progress is made.

    We need to understand that SSH is a small builder, backed by few individuals who have poor track record and whatever land they buy is in resale and they pay premium to buy such land parcels and they need quick money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user73

    As far as I know, some of the big-logo projects in 7x are running as much delayed as SSH, if not more. Example- Amrapali Silicon City. I know about this one first hand... there could be more.


    Amrapali is really badnaam. They are known for every sort of problems. Do SSH buyers really want to compare with Amrapali? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    I think delay is due to giving choices for configuring, providing wire mesh, choices of tiles
    etc..and the problem is overcommitment. And ofcourse finishing takes more time than slab casting. Nothing to do with any indivdual. Commercial is biggest mistake done but not only by daw but everyone.its not sold in good amount.

    Solaris construction: is any of the builder started construction in whole 79? so its not daw may be some approvals or some thing blocking whole sector which i can say will be open soon.

    I disagree with this point...choosing ur preference for things like configuring, providing wire mesh, choices of tiles
    etc....was one of the USP of the project and this should have been accounted for when project was launched. 3 years is a long time for such a small project to take shape and delivered.

    We should openly acknowledge that SSH is having some terrible issues from last 9 months and something is not right.

    Yes I agree that they are using good quality fittings,tiles etc but how long will they last will depend upon the workmanship of the labour who are installing it and this was highlighted by one of the close associate that there is a serious problem of seepage and they r having hard time to control it.
    CommentQuote
  • Who is this close associate ?? Looks like some Vibhishana in Lanka . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Fatichar bhai, you should look at the picture below. I have marked the flat he is taking about. I don't see any obstruction in front. Good location.

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=37805


    No, the unit my boss bought is facing outside (towards Antriksh I think)...

    But this apart, seeing the possession of SSH getting postponed to Apr '14 now, I am lill worried with the prospects of that region (7x) getting inhabited fast.
    I was expecting to see few families move into some of these societies latest by July-Aug '14, but not sure now.

    Only JM Orchid and Amrapali silicon city looks at quite advanced state

    I saw prateek from outside last week, its far from getting completed.....2014 end is what I think it will be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    No, the unit my boss bought is facing outside (towards Antriksh I think)...

    But this apart, seeing the possession of SSH getting postponed to Apr '14 now, I am lill worried with the prospects of that region (7x) getting inhabited fast.
    I was expecting to see few families move into some of these societies latest by July-Aug '14, but not sure now.

    Only JM Orchid and Amrapali silicon city looks at quite advanced state

    I saw prateek from outside last week, its far from getting completed.....2014 end is what I think it will be.


    Your thinking is correct. This unit face one side towards Antriksh and other side central park. Need to start believing, which is very difficult at this stage. Just joking. :D
    CommentQuote
  • We have been discussing about penalty since long, but not discussing on how we are going to form a group so that all can approach builder together... without which nothing is going to happen ..... it's high time to work towards it ....
    CommentQuote