Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
    Yes, it looks costly...but then these are rates in most new projects like Gaur / Subhkamna / Mahagun (New tower) / Ace etc....Any cheaper option?
    Not only prices are on high side, but land is also not clear...

Don’t get surprised if you see same drama for next couple of years in sector -79 which people are seeing in Noida extension now. Imagine if anyone book now and end up paying 30-40% in any payment plan and construction stop due to land disputes for couple of years... than what.

In Noida Extension, peoples entered at very low prices, but that’s not the case here…

4400+250 = 4650/ sq. ft. + 3 Lac parking - Not sure if end users should enter at this price?

Comment

bit risky

Agree. At this price, the reward doesn't warrant the risk. One would be better off buying ssh1 or something similar with the same progress at approx Rs 5200.

Comment

If you would have entered earlier, price were 4200 and that was negotiable. Now Project is almost SOLD OUT.

As they have only 108 flats of 1500 sqft. 54 Park Facing and 54 Back Side facing and their clientel after SunShine Helios is almost doubled. Still I would say if you can negotiate hard you can get the rates. Thats what they did in Helios as well.

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
        Very costly, does n't make sense to invest.

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
          Agree. At this price, the reward doesn't warrant the risk. One would be better off buying ssh1 or something similar with the same progress at approx Rs 5200.

But for that you need 95% payment in one go....suits the end users who want to occupy imediately.

Near RTM prices are already picked and unlikely to go up further in short run. So does not make attractive for investors.

I have limited funds and hence, exploring new projects where i can pay up to 20-30% now and rest over 2 years. Any such suitable project?

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
            If you would have entered earlier, price were 4200 and that was negotiable. Now Project is almost SOLD OUT.

As they have only 108 flats of 1500 sqft. 54 Park Facing and 54 Back Side facing and their clientel after SunShine Helios is almost doubled. Still I would say if you can negotiate hard you can get the rates. Thats what they did in Helios as well.
            Kyu murga kaat rahe ho Pathan saheb..

Comment

Sold out? Unbelievable it looks. But possible due to limited inventory and reputation they built in SSH.

I think SSH2 is attractive at 4K bsp. Pathan...should I try directly or through any dealer/ underwriter?

Comment

bhai, aapnee samaj sey bahar hai, ki ye project sold out hai ....

Comment

It all depends how much risk appetite you have:

For some guys even 4000 bsp would be high because of land transfer not completed yet. Go direct because there is no broker involved.

Sold out is quite possible because of in Total 216 flats only and the reputation and quality they have shown is incredible so this actually lead to increase its clientele.

If things would get clear in next 2 months price would be approx 4600-4800 AI as plots rates are now sky touching and not available neither thru NA nor as an FSI.

Now its individual call who can take risk and how much ??? but it would be a good deal..only cons is it can delay for 3-6 months in worst condition

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
                  Sold out? Unbelievable it looks. But possible due to limited inventory and reputation they built in SSH.

I think SSH2 is attractive at 4K bsp. Pathan...should I try directly or through any dealer/ underwriter?

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                    It all depends how much risk appetite you have:

For some guys even 4000 bsp would be high because of land transfer not completed yet. Go direct because there is no broker involved.

Sold out is quite possible because of in Total 216 flats only and the reputation and quality they have shown is incredible so this actually lead to increase its clientele.

If things would get clear in next 2 months price would be approx 4600-4800 AI as plots rates are now sky touching and not available neither thru NA nor as an FSI.

Now its individual call who can take risk and how much ??? but it would be a good deal..only cons is it can delay for 3-6 months in worst condition
                    It is sold out because they have good investor base, i don't think even 5% are end users there. These all flats will come in buy back/resale after 1.5-2 years.

Comment

Thats true but in prelaunch mainly investor enters and you can expect the price after 2-3 years. atleast 6000 which is approx 50% high than today.

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      It is sold out because they have good investor base, i don't think even 5% are end users there. These all flats will come in buy back/resale after 1.5-2 years.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X