Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Newsletter ???

    Kabristan would be in the central empty part of Sunshine if this pace of construction remains.
    Sunshine: Open your ears, eyes and mouth and Please mention in newsletter about posession of Helios and Construction commencement of new residential Solaris 79.

    Speak up and do one more EHSAAAAN please send the news letter.

    I am surprised Sunshine is listening all this but not responding, not reacting and even not sending the newsletter.

    Originally Posted by guru1001
    Hi Saurabh... Any idea which side is the Kabristan!!! I hope it is not facing the entrance of the society near the high tension wires....


    Sent from my iPad
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=41051
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Whoever is eager, write a mail to Mr Daw.
    CommentQuote
  • eager ??? bhai fatichar ..its almost 6 months from committed date..its not eagerness now its just we looking for justification and a date for final possession and ideally he should send newsletter / communicate.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Whoever is eager, write a mail to Mr Daw.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Akash. If it would take them 1 year from now to get Completion Certificate then they should add 3 months buffer and tell us that they would be ready on or before Feb 2015. Instead they are doing the opposite. Over and again they have failed to acknowledge that they are far from completion... In Jan they were saying everything is on time. In June they said possession will be given in Sept.. then it became Dec.

    They haven't even started the following:


      Boundary wall
      Entry Gate
      Landscaping
      Internal roads/pavements etc
      Tower entrance lobby on ground floors
      Power Back-up/Electricity supply



      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.


      Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.
    CommentQuote
  • my colleague was saying that he is planning to move by march 13 , how it is possible based on the posts here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    eager ??? bhai fatichar ..its almost 6 months from committed date..its not eagerness now its just we looking for justification and a date for final possession and ideally he should send newsletter / communicate.


    Are bhai,

    I am not defending them. Since there is hardly any visible progress, newsletter ain't gonna be helpful. I myself am eager to see project completion. I haf written a mail to Mr Daw a few months back for various issues. And got a reply. That's why I suggested that since they are not communicating on their own, one can write a mail to seek answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Are bhai,

    I am not defending them. Since there is hardly any visible progress, newsletter ain't gonna be helpful. I myself am eager to see project completion. I haf written a mail to Mr Daw a few months back for various issues. And got a reply. That's why I suggested that since they are not communicating on their own, one can write a mail to seek answers.

    why do we call Daw , "Mr Daw"....we never show so much of respect to Arora and Sharma of Supetech and Amrapali....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    why do we call Daw , "Mr Daw"....we never show so much of respect to Arora and Sharma of Supetech and Amrapali....


    May be coz I have met him in person.
    CommentQuote
  • 12 months delay in possession is standard norm in NCR even with best builders.....
    CommentQuote
  • I am going through lot of thread here and let me tell you the reason is to invest in this property because we met with Mr Daw and due to his background we decided to move in this project now the situation seems to be different as per the blog here..... It seems that people vote for Mr Arvind kejriwal with some expectation and later he will start saying the same excuse......How do the people on india believe next time.....we need a concreate answer if we are paying the money to them on time... Think about the people who are paying the rent and also paying the EMI how much burden they are facing.......After 60 years we are still facing thr isuee with Roti capda and makan.......No credibility...No liability........service class hard earned money.........no value .....nobody here to listen.......Only common man is facing the burden.............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    12 months delay in possession is standard norm in NCR even with best builders.....


    Zohaib, the main problem here is not the delay but the following:

    1. Over and over again the builder is committing possession within 2013 although it is pretty evident that in the best case scenario the project is delayed by more than 12 months.

    2. No clear answer on delay penalty.

    3. Talk of interim possession to save on the penalty amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    May be coz I have met him in person.

    I have also meet him in person but never call him Mr Daw....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harish2310
    I am going through lot of thread here and let me tell you the reason is to invest in this property because we met with Mr Daw and due to his background we decided to move in this project now the situation seems to be different as per the blog here..... It seems that people vote for Mr Arvind kejriwal with some expectation and later he will start saying the same excuse......How do the people on india believe next time.....we need a concreate answer if we are paying the money to them on time... Think about the people who are paying the rent and also paying the EMI how much burden they are facing.......After 60 years we are still facing thr isuee with Roti capda and makan.......No credibility...No liability........service class hard earned money.........no value .....nobody here to listen.......Only common man is facing the burden.............

    Following things are clear;

    - It was a trap which Sunshine laid by showing Daw as the front face. everyone of us know that SSH is backed by Harinder Yadav of Antriksh. This means the DNA of organisation remains the same.
    - No penalty will be paid.
    - Posession is delayed atleast by 1 year and if it gets delayed further, I will not be surprised.
    - quality will only be known once posession is given. so lets not be so optimistic.
    - SSH have now shown their true colors i.e Helios is delayed with no updates coming from builder and no one knows when Solaris construction will begin (it is now 3 months since bhoomi pujan and 2 months since all approvals r in place0.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    I have also meet him in person but never call him Mr Daw....


    Yes, and he doesn't feel good, if you call him Mr. Daw. He definitely prefers "Daw". "a Mr. Daw" means somebody unknown. :D
    CommentQuote