Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

I don't think its hard to believe that they have sold off all the 216 flats in Helios 2. Its been almost more than 1 month now since they started booking...Had it been 3C or Mahagun or ATS, 216 flats would have been sold in first week itself....I would be more concerned and surprised if Sunshine still has inventory left in Helios 2....

Comment

go and ask for inventory / rates..you would get to know. Simple !!!
      I am not Sunshine promoter but this is reality..ki most of the project is booked by investors / existing client. Even some of my friends sold Helios and booked helios2

Originally posted by propseeker View Post
      I don't think its hard to believe that they have sold off all the 216 flats in Helios 2. Its been almost more than 1 month now since they started booking...Had it been 3C or Mahagun or ATS, 216 flats would have been sold in first week itself....I would be more concerned and surprised if Sunshine still has inventory left in Helios 2....

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
        I am not Sunshine promoter but this is reality..ki most of the project is booked by investors / existing client. Even some of my friends sold Helios and booked helios2
        Sir ji, aapko khoob funda pilaya hai ...sunshine walon ney ...any ways ..All the best.

Comment

I already told..Its just the person's risk taking appetite and speculation, I can wrong as well but..we are discussing in air. Please go to site, visit, enquire..any ways thanks for your wishes.

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          Sir ji, aapko khoob funda pilaya hai ...sunshine walon
          ney ...any ways ..All the best.
          Last edited by Pathan; January 15 2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Looking at the language in the newsletter, Sunshine is not in a mood to accept that Helios is gonna be delayed. But a comparison of tower progress with previous newsletter shows that not much has changed in 1.3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
              I am little wary of below the belt discussion on the carpet area. I would have preferred a factual discussion.

I recently bought in Helios I. The balcony area is indeed high in Helios I (but so is in most projects), but the non-balcony area in Helios I was still highest in all projects i considered (11 of them). May be because the built-up to super built area was > 82%. In Gaur and prateek, the ratio < 75%.
              the ratio of non balcony carpet area to super area is about 63% in helios. This is among the worst in noida.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                the ratio of non balcony carpet area to super area is about 63% in helios. This is among the worst in noida.
                May be what you are saying is 100% correct , but so what..?? .there are people who want open spaces in the apartment to that extent, there is a market that exists comprising of people who want more open spaces, how many flats in Noida have 3 side open view and sunlight/balcony in every room including kitchen ? It is one's point of view, how do you want to look at it, the balcony area could be worst for you but it could be best for someone who prefers open space... I do not think builder is saving much costs by providing more balcony instead of covering them with concrete.. and this is a deliberate move...

Comment

May be what you are saying is 100% correct , but so what..?? .there are people who want open spaces in the apartment to that extent, there is a market that exists comprising of people who want more open spaces, how many flats in Noida have 3 side open view and sunlight/balcony in every room including kitchen ? It is one's point of view, how do you want to look at it, the balcony area could be worst for you but it could be best for someone who prefers open space... I do not think builder is saving much costs by providing more balcony instead of covering them with concrete.. and this is a deliberate move...
                  yes.. one can cover the balcony and use it as a room..one can think this was also..
                  Though I really don't like this.
                  Thanks

Comment

Pathan Ji - I agree with you and hope that is the case, what I was simply saying is it is good if they have sold all the flats in Helios 2 in one month, which shows their credibility and standing in the market...but I would be concerned on the reputation if they still have any inventory left in Helios 2...

Originally posted by Pathan View Post

Comment

May be what you are saying is 100% correct , but so what..??
                      it means that end user is being confused by some brokers. they say loading is low in this project. exactly the opposite is the truth. end users pay more for the same area in helios compared to any other project

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X