Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Guru Ghantal,
    Kya tum ne helios ke andar ja ke flat ko muaina kiya hai ya phir asse hi havabazzi kar rahe ho...

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
    it means that end user is being confused by some brokers. they say loading is low in this project. exactly the opposite is the truth. end users pay more for the same area in helios compared to any other project

Comment

Ok. Actually I replied to ur text by mistake. Some Inventory like backside floors and top floors may be available but with the increased rates and their aggresive payment plan it may not suit many of end users. WhatQUOTE=propseeker;693871]Pathan Ji - I agree with you and hope that is the case, what I was simply saying is it is good if they have sold all the flats in Helios 2 in one month, which shows their credibility and standing in the market...but I would be concerned on the reputation if they still have any inventory left in Helios 2...[/QUOTE]

Comment

the ratio of non balcony carpet area to super area is about 63% in helios. This is among the worst in noida.
        Guru ji appreciate your point that balcony area % is more in this project but some how feel the point is exasperated.

Let me put this points with facts by taking an example of size 2050

super area = 2050
        carpet area = 83.83% = 1718.5

balcony area = 150+80+115 = 345 = 345/1718.5 = 20%

Now lets compare the builder whose loading is 23 % and balcony area is 13.5% of carpet area

100 * .77*.87 = 66.99

while is sunshine = 100* .8383*.8 = 67.04

still the carpet area excluding the balcony area is same. so bonus here is
        at-least user has some area which he can use as per his wish.

I will really appreciate if you reply with some real example in which builder is giving more area(excluding balcony) in similar size i.e (near around 2000).

It will help me to zero down my search

Comment

Originally posted by searchadobe View Post
          Guru ji appreciate your point that balcony area % is more in this project but some how feel the point is exasperated.

Let me put this points with facts by taking an example of size 2050

super area = 2050
          carpet area = 83.83% = 1718.5

balcony area = 150+80+115 = 345 = 345/1718.5 = 20%

Now lets compare the builder whose loading is 23 % and balcony area is 13.5% of carpet area

100 * .77*.87 = 66.99

while is sunshine = 100* .8383*.8 = 67.04

still the carpet area excluding the balcony area is same. so bonus here is
          at-least user has some area which he can use as per his wish.

I will really appreciate if you reply with some real example in which builder is giving more area(excluding balcony) in similar size i.e (near around 2000).

It will help me to zero down my search

Gussa na kar bhai, yo to bas nam ka hi guru hai

Comment

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
            Guruji ko dhand lag gaye hai ... lagtaa hai raat ko unki balcony khuli reh gayee ....

Comment

the ratio of non balcony carpet area to super area is about 63% in helios. This is among the worst in noida.
              Give me a builder (expect jaypee) which has more non-balcony area for same super-area. I did compare with 3C, Gaur, Mahagun and Prateek and they seemed much lesser. Any data on 1-1 comparison would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
                I am looking to buy a 3 BHK for end use and seriously thinking to close on Helios-2. The big reason for this is the difference in carpet area which this project is offering as compared to other projects.
                I compared the carpet area (without balconies) of Helios-2 with other projects :

Silicon City 1540 = 848.75
                Helios-2 1500 = 956.00
                Lotus Panache 1579 = 919.44
                Gaur SportsWood 1540 = 852.28

Even though the Super area of this project is less compared to other projects, the carpet area is coming out to be considerably more.
                Apart from this, there are 4 big balconies in this.

The only issue is they now seems to have increased the prices and not booking at earlier prices and also lower park facing floors are not available. I am in touch with a company official and trying to get desired location and negotiate the prices.

Meanwhile any comments from other fellow members will be helpful.
                Seems my calculations on carpet area being among the highest(except japypee) in SSH seems in line.

Comment

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
                  main gussa nahi ka rahi ..i am just putting the facts and i wish i will get the factful reply from someone. It indeed help me to choose my flat

Comment

Let us accept the fact that among all the projects launched in Noida from 2010 onwards, the extent of usable area, both with and without balconies is the best in SSH.

It is good to know that SS has followed similar principle in Helios2 also. While it may or may not help investors, certainly it is a bonus for end users.

I made some inquiries about SSH2 through a friend. No good location 1500 sft is available now. Rate is 4400 BSP + other charges as said before.

Comment

1500 SQFT - Every Inch is useable

1500 SQFT - Every Inch is useable
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X