Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Happened to visit site on weekend. Following is what i observed
    1. In tower D one flat I noticed AC fitted (10th i guess). Surprising (and potentially very risky) if somebody has really shifted.
    2. Pool work going at a very fast pace.
    3. Parked vehicle inside the basement parking which is getting cleaned up.
    4. In tower B one lift was operational. Disappointed with size as it is able to accommodate 8 people only. Speed was good. Was told the other lift is going to be bigger in depth.
    5. Woodwork for kitchen was in progress.
    6. Found few labor doing whitewash in balconies.
    7. Eletrical wiring is complete.
    8. External boundary was almost complete. To my surprise i found only one gate built at morpheus side. Anybody got clues on number of gates in project? I expected two. One is definitely insufficient.
    9. One coat of external road has been done. It is better but still not smooth ride.

    Overall happy with the look and feel of project but not happy with the progress so far - it is still 2-3 months minimum before possession could be asked for. 6 months for livability minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • Happened to visit site on weekend. Following is what i observed
    1. In tower D one flat I noticed AC fitted (10th i guess). Surprising (and potentially very risky) if somebody has really shifted.
    2. Pool work going at a very fast pace.
    3. Parked vehicle inside the basement parking which is getting cleaned up.
    4. In tower B one lift was operational. Disappointed with size as it is able to accommodate 8 people only. Speed was good. Was told the other lift is going to be bigger in depth.
    5. Woodwork for kitchen was in progress.
    6. Found few labor doing whitewash in balconies.
    7. Eletrical wiring is complete.
    8. External boundary was almost complete. To my surprise i found only one gate built at morpheus side. Anybody got clues on number of gates in project? I expected two. One is definitely insufficient.
    9. One coat of external road has been done. It is better but still not smooth ride.

    Overall happy with the look and feel of project but not happy with the progress so far - it is still 2-3 months minimum before possession could be asked for. 6 months for livability minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • We were expecting SSH to be the first to give possession in 7x. JM Orchid and Amrapali Silicon City have sent possession letters!

    Mera number kab aayeva?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    We were expecting SSH to be the first to give possession in 7x. JM Orchid and Amrapali Silicon City have sent possession letters!

    Mera number kab aayeva?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk


    lol .. chinta mat karo bhai .. sabr ka phal meetha hota hai .. SSH is no doubt the best in sec 7X .. enjoy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    lol .. chinta mat karo bhai .. sabr ka phal meetha hota hai .. SSH is no doubt the best in sec 7X .. enjoy!


    Bhai, Meetha kuch Jyadaa ho raha hai ! Logo ko SuGAR honey lagee hai ...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Bhai, Meetha kuch Jyadaa ho raha hai ! Logo ko SuGAR honey lagee hai ...:D


    hahaha kya karen bhai .. SSH ke tower bhi toh vanilla pastry ki tarah mast chamakdar lagte hain ... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Letter of possession

    Sending letter of possession is at best a gimmick, given the internal condition of Amrapali and JM. Helios looks far better from inside and outside at the moment (was there this month).
    These offers of possession have no meaning in the absence of a NOC from NOIDA authority, which I do not imagine would have been issued to either of them in their current state.
    It is just a ploy to escape paying penalties, and cash in upon the compulsion of a large number of people who are burdened with EMI as well as monthly rental. Many of them would move in probably, and would find exorbitant rates of electricity (as there is no UPPCL power yet, it is all through gensets) apart from un-inhabitable condition what with all the construction in progress and continuous presence of labour and strange people in the vicinity.
    I am not condoning Sunshine for the delay, what they have done is unacceptable. But at least, they are still somewhat (just marginally, maybe) better than the Amrapalis of the world, as they are not playing a sick joke on their customers by asking them to move into what is essentially a construction site rather than a residential complex.
    The delay has already happened and that cannot be reversed. But having incurred that delay, I would much rather appreciate that Helios sends out offers of possession only when the place in inhabitable by humans. I cannot imagine coming in and going out of my apartment wearing a helmet !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user73
    Sending letter of possession is at best a gimmick, given the internal condition of Amrapali and JM. Helios looks far better from inside and outside at the moment (was there this month).
    These offers of possession have no meaning in the absence of a NOC from NOIDA authority, which I do not imagine would have been issued to either of them in their current state.
    It is just a ploy to escape paying penalties, and cash in upon the compulsion of a large number of people who are burdened with EMI as well as monthly rental. Many of them would move in probably, and would find exorbitant rates of electricity (as there is no UPPCL power yet, it is all through gensets) apart from un-inhabitable condition what with all the construction in progress and continuous presence of labour and strange people in the vicinity.
    I am not condoning Sunshine for the delay, what they have done is unacceptable. But at least, they are still somewhat (just marginally, maybe) better than the Amrapalis of the world, as they are not playing a sick joke on their customers by asking them to move into what is essentially a construction site rather than a residential complex.
    The delay has already happened and that cannot be reversed. But having incurred that delay, I would much rather appreciate that Helios sends out offers of possession only when the place in inhabitable by humans. I cannot imagine coming in and going out of my apartment wearing a helmet !!


    And I would much rather appreciate if they send penalty cheques before possession letter.
    CommentQuote
  • user 73 sahab,
    if your SSH project has not sent you the possession letter ,that is fine.
    but you have no right to go about amrapali bashing.on what basis you walk out and do comparision .
    its your home ,your problems, sort yourself and be happy and do not go about peeping onto yours neighbours.
    your neighbours are educated , they also have money and they know how to take care of themselves and i donot think they need your lousy advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Waise bhi sunshine waale bas apni society me hi rahenge most of d times. CoZ bahar jaane ka to there is no way out. Lol.

    Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Surrounded by sikka moderne assotech antrishk from all sides and nala and 10-15 ft wide road at d entry. Hahahaha. Is location pe to no one will build his 200-300 m residential plot
    Sorry if I hurt few.

    Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine ki building to khadi rehegi yeh to pakka hai dost but for other projects in discussion you never know ;-)
    please click on this link to check

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1304-jnnurm-to-speed-up-development-of-cities-towns?p=1903#post1304 the most recent pic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user73
    Sending letter of possession is at best a gimmick, given the internal condition of Amrapali and JM. Helios looks far better from inside and outside at the moment (was there this month).
    These offers of possession have no meaning in the absence of a NOC from NOIDA authority, which I do not imagine would have been issued to either of them in their current state.
    It is just a ploy to escape paying penalties, and cash in upon the compulsion of a large number of people who are burdened with EMI as well as monthly rental. Many of them would move in probably, and would find exorbitant rates of electricity (as there is no UPPCL power yet, it is all through gensets) apart from un-inhabitable condition what with all the construction in progress and continuous presence of labour and strange people in the vicinity.
    I am not condoning Sunshine for the delay, what they have done is unacceptable. But at least, they are still somewhat (just marginally, maybe) better than the Amrapalis of the world, as they are not playing a sick joke on their customers by asking them to move into what is essentially a construction site rather than a residential complex.
    The delay has already happened and that cannot be reversed. But having incurred that delay, I would much rather appreciate that Helios sends out offers of possession only when the place in inhabitable by humans. I cannot imagine coming in and going out of my apartment wearing a helmet !!


    Normally I dont like to be provoked to reply and esp. for Amrapali, however would like to correct a few things.
    1. In ASC- club and swimming pool are under trial run and will be operational
    2. The tower H which has been handed over possession and the front towers for which it is expected in a month, it has a good separate entry, away from Construction. Also for this point, even if the entire society is handed over, construction will still go on for a couple of years, so its a problem but not specific to Amrapali.
    3. AFAIK, there is one family moved in Helios also, so the escaping penalty accusations apply to them also even without readiness of club.
    CommentQuote