Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • News Letter

Sunshine : For your information and reminding you that Once upon a time you had a process of sending newsletter, now its a long ago. could you please send the news letter ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine: They should also write in their newletter that they will give the penalty which is one of their commitment "Penalty from Day1".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashgoel
    Sunshine: They should also write in their newletter that they will give the penalty which is one of their commitment "Penalty from Day1".

It remains to be seen from when they start counting the days!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    It remains to be seen from when they start counting the days!

Praveen ji wish u a very happy new year .. may u get max returns from the best project of sec 7x! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Praveen ji wish u a very happy new year .. may u get max returns from the best project of sec 7x! :)

Thanks for the wishes! Wish you and your family also a very happy and prosperous 2014! May your wish(town) come true!

CommentQuote
  • Lo aa gaya newsletter. Chaat lo:

http://sunshinesolaris.com/newsletter/newsletter-oct-dec-2013/

CommentQuote
  • Hi fatichar, I understand you are planning to sell your unit in Helios... May I understand what size is it and in which tower...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • This Newsletter is Great. They have written each and every point in detail. Sunshine has really done big progress. Thanks to the management for this newsletter. Hum apkey aabharee hai .....:D

Request to management ... Please don't send newsletter next time ..... keep it for your new project or for .......:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    Hi fatichar, I understand you are planning to sell your unit in Helios... May I understand what size is it and in which tower...

Faticher sir ... On demand .... you lucky :D. he is sitting , better say waiting for his 1575 SQFT flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Faticher sir ... On demand .... you lucky :D. he is sitting , better say waiting for his 1575 SQFT flat.

Possession is so close. Now thinking it will be better to hold until everything is ready. May get a better price :)

CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai how much rate you are expecting on possession current resale rate is 5500-5700

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Possession is so close. Now thinking it will be better to hold until everything is ready. May get a better price :)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Fatichar bhai how much rate you are expecting on possession current resale rate is 5500-5700

Haven't thought. But should be better than the current rate, no?

CommentQuote
  • If we tKe possession b4 March end, can we claim tax rebate on interest and principal paid for loan? What documents are to be produced for that?

CommentQuote
  • I think as has been mentioned on posts of Stylome, one should only take possession once the developer has got the CC from NA... else, registry is not possible and may become a problem layer on

CommentQuote
  • Anyone noticed the picture of ground floor lift lobby in the newsletter? It looks the same as the lobbies of other floor. Does this mean there are 4 flats on ground floor also? Mr Daw had told us that to make the lobbies spacious, we would make only 2 flats on GF instead of 4 (and 1 instead of 2 for bigger sizes).
    CommentQuote