Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    If we tKe possession b4 March end, can we claim tax rebate on interest and principal paid for loan? What documents are to be produced for that?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

just possession letter from builder..
    CommentQuote
    Anyone noticed the picture of ground floor lift lobby in the newsletter? It looks the same as the lobbies of other floor. Does this mean there are 4 flats on ground floor also? Mr Daw had told us that to make the lobbies spacious, we would make only 2 flats on GF instead of 4 (and 1 instead of 2 for bigger sizes).

In tower B & C: On ground floor some commercial establishment shall come towards outer (below 1575 sq ft flats). The lobby area in the ground floor may not be big if the area below 2050 sqft is sold as residential units.
    CommentQuote
  • Strange Layout for 1575

I visited the flat and found the door is on other side. Due to which you can't place sofa set in the position where it is shown in the layout.
    Is there any specific reason why this is done. Because this major thing can't be the mistake..

Please refer the attach image, i tried to highlight the same.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevpodar
    I visited the flat and found the door is on other side. Due to which you can't place sofa set in the position where it is shown in the layout.
    Is there any specific reason why this is done. Because this major thing can't be the mistake..

many people raised privacy concerns that inside of master bedroom is easily visible from living room. maybe that is the reason that they changed the door location to give some more privacy. although it doesn't look well and furniture placement too will be difficult now for sure.
    CommentQuote

I think better Dinning Area should be converted into Drawing area and Drawing area into Dinning area because ideally drawing area should come 1st from Main Entrance.
    CommentQuote

In a living-room centric layout it is always better to have connecting doors at extremities of living room. This gives better circulation and provides island for furniture layout. In fact if the Kid's room door is also moved to the end it would be better, it would give a central island for furniture layout (rectangle in attached image) with circulation area around it.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Stupid layout by SSH....be ready for new surprises....it is already one year late....final quality and many more issues await the buyers once project handed ove.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Planning to buy a 1575 flat n sunshine helios...Can anybody give me serious inputs on

- High tension wires
    and Nalah infront of the project

Quality wise..it looked good and specifications were also p to the mark.

Please suggest.

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • High tension wire and Nalah will always be there...so not sure what inputs u want ?
    CommentQuote
  • Go & Visit the place to know better..As per me Nallah does not giving any issues / smell as its a quite a distance from towers.

HT Wires : I am not sure but for floor higher than 3-4 - should not have any issues.

Overall Specs, Quality, Open Space, Gentry, Density, ventilation - Excellent - Go for it.

Originally Posted by vishalmonty
    Hi

Planning to buy a 1575 flat n sunshine helios...Can anybody give me serious inputs on

- High tension wires
    and Nalah infront of the project

Quality wise..it looked good and specifications were also p to the mark.

Please suggest.

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends.

Day before yesterday visited for the first time my apartment (post booking i.e. 1.5 year back). Though was apprehensive of various issues as pointed out by many members but upon visiting actual apartment, I could gather sense of good living in excellent build up.

Moving in
    I am sure that even March 2014 deadline is far-fetched and it would be really worthwhile for living post July/ August 2014, even than delay of 1.5 years is worth waiting for; off-course Sunshine should actually come forward clean either today or on the day of delivery to make up its mind & full fill the promise made of penalty payout from day 0/ from June 2013 or if it has difficulty in making financial payouts, take up or provide extra goodies (my personal view) to compensate for delay & create an atmosphere of trust & confidence among its true believers/customers.

Ambience & Quality
    Did observed good quality civil construction though furnishing is yet to be completed in my home. But overall is very happy with the final outlay. Could visualize how furniture would fit, things will go in…. though did noticed how small is one lift out of two and comparatively small & crowded (not today but in near future) lobby in tower B… couldn’t make out of construction at lobby…. guess two apartments…
    As far high tension wire and foul smell, couldn’t either see cable from 4th floor onwards (distance of apartments balcony and power cables/wire from ground is around 150-175 meters, don’t know how people will be affected by it since in Delhi, we have overhead power connections with poles next to or within 10-50 meters of home) or from my apartment but yes had a great view of field & sun……. only smell which I could sense was that of construction activities around…. guess real test of foul smell will be in rainy seasons or summer when you have actual decomposition of waste…

Approach Road
    Extremely poor, guess yet to have DBM & BC layers… Post completion of activities at surrounding buildings/projects, expecting approach road to be completed chocked unless manned properly by good traffic samaritans or guards. Any case it can easily handle managed one way traffic (even after bituminous road) and for greater convenience needs to be expanded in to field to make it two way. But this was the situation when I invested in and Sunshine management don’t have any role to play apart from making noise to Noida Authority for the improvement in said infrastructure. Let’s see how things play out in near future upon completion of other projects and traffic situation. Am not sure how is our project linked to metro line (could anyone throw some light on metro connectivity).

Overall expecting good product which does provides good living conditions….. And a great view from my home balcony which was huge comparatively…….

Sorry folks, didn’t clicked pictures……
    CommentQuote
  • Yogesh ji,

Which floor is your flat on?

CommentQuote
    Yogesh ji,

Which floor is your flat on?

maan mei Ladooo futaaa... :D you know , which floor and towers , he is talking about. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Tower B, 19 floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    maan mei Ladooo futaaa... :D you know , which floor and towers , he is talking about. :D

Laddu q bhai? I know about the view from my balcony, been there several times :)

CommentQuote