Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    LOL! Maths kis class tak padhe ho?

Non balcony carpet area of 1550 size in Moderne is 1010 sqft. 1160 is after including balconies.

Ye padhe thodi hain, ye to pedaieshi guru hain

Comment

I think the concerns which persons are raising here are all genuine ones. Although there are many positive points of project, but there are few negatives as well. So don't show your back to the light shown by Guru & others. Take it positively
      - Guru Prateek

Comment

Originally posted by PrateekW View Post
        I think the concerns which persons are raising here are all genuine ones. Although there are many positive points of project, but there are few negatives as well. So don't show your back to the light shown by Guru & others. Take it positively
        - Guru Prateek

The concerns relate to sector 78 and area 7x as a whole...what do an individual flat buyer do? Dispose-off his flat and go away?

Comment

- Guru Prateek
          Bhai , Guruji is looking for desperate deal in sunshine .... that is why he is writing all this .... Lekin mehnat to karnee paregi ....

Comment

- Guru Prateek
            Ik purani kahawat hai

Bhans (buffalo) jab bhi punch udhati to gobar hi karti hai

So do not think more positive than to use that gobar in bio gas plant

Comment

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
              Ik purani kahawat hai

Bhans (buffalo) jab bhi punch udhati to gobar hi karti hai

So do not think more positive than to use that gobar in bio gas plant
              Bhans (buffalo) jab bhi punch uthati to gobar hi karti hai !!
              Isliye, jab bhi bhans punch uthae (Launch of Sunshine Helios I & II) , to murkhon ki taraha uski punch ke neeche mukh (mouth) khol kar khade nahin hona chahiye (multiple bookings, both in Helios I & II) !!!
              Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; January 17 2013, 07:03 PM. Reason: ;

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                Good observation ... in some layouts i have seen the hall is circular, triangular, Pentagon and Octagon and that looks really nice.

if the brain is infected with virus, it might forget about the square shape that was taught in school.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  LOL! Maths kis class tak padhe ho?

Non balcony carpet area of 1550 size in Moderne is 1010 sqft. 1160 is after including balconies.

should sunshine be complimented for having brokers that are very loyal. Or is it just lack of basic schooling in its brokers, then they LOL on themselves. here is the layout for moderne and try to calculate the numbers once again, I am not very hopeful for a correct answer.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
                    Amrapali is considered as the worst in terms of carpet to super area ratio.
                    I compared the non-balcony carpet area of 2475 sq ft flat in Amrapali platinum with 2450 sq ft flat in Helios 1 and the non-balcony carpet area is almost comparable.

Guys, it would be very tough to maintain the huge balconies which are being provided in Sunshine projects. Since these are open areas, a lot of dust accumulates over the railings and its very tough to clean every square inch daily.

Also, whats the purpose of having balconies all around the flat.

At max, there should be a balcony attached with drawing/dining, one utility bal with Kitchen and one more with master bedroom. Since balcony area upto 5 sq is not counted in FAR, Sunshine has made a kill by selling the huge balcony area to the unsuspecting buyers. Atleast to Mentor and EDA folks, Mr JMD (head of Mentor) should have given a discount of 50% for the balcony area.

ATS and Amrapali also have the concept of terrace on non-top floors but they charge 50% rate for that area.

Sunshine management nein Mentor ke logon ko khoob choona lagaya hai.

I have heard that during half-yearly/annual appraisal, the % increment depends on the number of flats booked by the Mentor employee in the Helios projects (just joking ...)
                    true, supertech & amrapali are slightly better peers of the sunshine category

Comment

17 posts deleted.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post319315

1) English Only: IndianRealEstateForum (IREF) is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English. Please limit the use of HINDI as we would like to maintain a consistent language across our board.

2) Off Topic: Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

3) Use decent language: Of course not everyone writes perfect English, this isn't an excuse not to try. Correct language and punctuation make things easy to read.

THANKS
                      Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X