Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can any member shed some light on metro connectivity and water availability? Couldn't see any water lines which have been laid by NOIDA Authority......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Go & Visit the place to know better..As per me Nallah does not giving any issues / smell as its a quite a distance from towers.

HT Wires : I am not sure but for floor higher than 3-4 - should not have any issues.

Overall Specs, Quality, Open Space, Gentry, Density, ventilation - Excellent - Go for it.

Went to the site and had a word with the persons there
    - Smell may not be an issue, but they all said in rains and summers (when the smell will move upwards and would spread more)....this can be an issue
    - AC repairng would always be an issue
    - The engineer said that the number of mosquitos are more here .. may be because of nallah..

Any idea if in future this would get covered or something happens to this....

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody taking an interim possesion? Has anybody an idea how the electicity & water supply will be done. Have they got connection from the Noida power board.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalmonty
    Went to the site and had a word with the persons there
    - Smell may not be an issue, but they all said in rains and summers (when the smell will move upwards and would spread more)....this can be an issue
    - AC repairng would always be an issue
    - The engineer said that the number of mosquitos are more here .. may be because of nallah..

Any idea if in future this would get covered or something happens to this....

Thanks

It's best to assume that the drain will not get covered anytime soon. If it gets, that's a bonus.

Haven't heard of complaints about smell from the drain from people in old Noida sectors. But would be worthwhile to ask as many people as possible, including people working at neighbourhood projects.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashgoel
    Is anybody taking an interim possesion? Has anybody an idea how the electicity & water supply will be done. Have they got connection from the Noida power board.

One buyer has shifted also!

CommentQuote
  • Hi
    God knows why is this nallah such an issue in Noida. There are bigger cities in India and across the world where the planning of drains is much better and it does not impact people....

Across Noida, because of this there is a big issue of mosquitoes and smell and electronics, bathroom fittings getting spoiled.....

Hard to understand the issue....
    CommentQuote
  • The distance between project and Drain is more than 150 meters. I don't think the Nalla is big enough to cause nuisance from such a distance.

CommentQuote
  • Just wondering how that one buyer is living there. There is not even much light seen in the night. Without any facility, how one can live there.. Hats off to that guy..
    CommentQuote
    Just wondering how that one buyer is living there. There is not even much light seen in the night. Without any facility, how one can live there.. Hats off to that guy..

Is he alone or with family?

CommentQuote
    Just wondering how that one buyer is living there. There is not even much light seen in the night. Without any facility, how one can live there.. Hats off to that guy..

fatichar was talking about a construction labour. it will take atleast 1 year for possession to begin and 5 years for decent occupancy level in ssh
    CommentQuote
  • may be he dont need light..using only for 2-3 hrs ;-) in a week or so :bab (5):
    its his life..;-)

Originally Posted by ashgoel
    CommentQuote
  • have registrations started?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pakapoor
    have registrations started?

I think registration can start only after completion certificate is obtained, which should be several months away.

CommentQuote
  • I am planning to take interim possession if the builder clarifies whether they are giving penalty till date as we need to do full and final payment to the builder accordingly. Is anybody aware whether they have stated any information on the penalty?
    CommentQuote
  • i am not helios buyer but lot of my friends have bought in helios and they are not giving penalty instead they are getting some extra work done in apartment
    CommentQuote