Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What extra work is the builder doing in lieu of penalty?
    CommentQuote
  • Is that extra work applicable to all buyers? Or Builder is doing based on person basis.
    Is builder open for such discussions. It will be good for its reputation that he will be transparent in doing that.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19884-noida-projects-ki-kahani--pictures-ki-zubani/page208?t=21997&page=208

Refer above link. See Sunshine if not seen yet: Please do something to become better builder than Amarpali. Amarpali is doing better day by day and I really appreciate that and Sunshine is getting worst day by day. Amarpali has project of 50 acres and Sunshine is struggling with 5 acres..pity

For Sunshine Solaris : Please stop doing nautanki of excavation and initiate actual construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Will they handover this project till june, what about the admission of children who are interested to shift there. Why they are not talking about Penalty, ab to 3-6 months ka excuse bhi poora ho chuka.
    CommentQuote
  • few people have taken possession and planning to move in by june , don't expect occupancy certificate to come before june and registery happening before that .
    regarding extra work you need to negotiate for that either penalty or what extra can be done
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Photos Please!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • trial survey sahab ki kami sabko khal rahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • any body having inventory for size 1575, 2050
    please pm me.

Or else which project is good in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • pics

...............2 pics
    Originally Posted by soniag
    any body having inventory for size 1575, 2050
    please pm me.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    ...............2 pics

Looks Good but possession looks still few months away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by soniag
    any body having inventory for size 1575, 2050
    please pm me.

PM me if you are still looking for a 1575.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Looks Good but possession looks still few months away.

This is pretty much what I saw in Nov! With this pace, it may very well be end of the year as there is a lot to be done.
    CommentQuote
  • Interim possession is ON - You can give your consent in writing that you are opting for Interim and your flat would be ready in 45 days.

Negotiations for 5% money to be given, PDC as a security so that you wont run with 5% payment:-)

as a Interim possession 13/- per unit would be charged or lump sum of Rs. 3500 would be charged for usage of electricity for Genset

Actual possession for flats / not facility for A,B,C,D would be done til May rest of the towers would be later.

Facilities may be ready till Nov.

Solaris - Batching plant is getting installed and lets see its just a eye wash or actual construction.

Originally Posted by khalnayak
    This is pretty much what I saw in Nov! With this pace, it may very well be end of the year as there is a lot to be done.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know for sure if any end-user has actually moved in and started living in Helios?
    I am hearing rumours to that end.
    When I try to find out the specifics, none are available. Everyone seems to have heard it from someone else.
    CommentQuote
  • landscaping

Solaris ki excavation huye kaafi din ho gaye..mud should have reach at helios site. Any update on landscaping at helios, batching plant assembled huya solaris pe ya bas rakh diya kyuki helios ki safai karni thee..anyone visted site..Please post pics..thanks
    Originally Posted by user73
    Does anyone know for sure if any end-user has actually moved in and started living in Helios?
    I am hearing rumours to that end.
    When I try to find out the specifics, none are available. Everyone seems to have heard it from someone else.
    CommentQuote