Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fire Pipes along the corridor

One of the things that I notice in my last trip was red fire pipe hung along the ceiling of corridor ( common area - along entrance to flats). It looks very ugly and looks like old government building. I suggested them to cover it with false ceiling just like other builders like Mahagun etc. Sunshine had done falise ceiling on ground floor but not on other floors. However Other builders like Mahagun, Prateek etc has done false ceiling on all floors ( corridor- common area).

If you think similar, please pass on the message to Sunshine Management
    CommentQuote
  • Facebook Page for Sunshine Residents

Those of you who are end users of the project may join the FB page. It will be good idea to discuss project related updates on FB including anything concerning possessions etc

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sunshinehelios/
    CommentQuote
  • Hi any idea when Tower F flats will be available for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited our nestle today and disappointed with progress with so far. Not expecting living conditions to improve starting today for at least next 3-4 months. I don't foresee any plan to take over possession (personally) before August/September2014 when it will definitely present semblance of modern society though still stuck in rural India (due to under construction surroundings, lack of approachable road etc.), but yes things will improve from September14 onwards. Not even contemplating taking over for wood work etc., don't want to spend when things are not settled or offer any better living conditions.

Update on water, electricity and piped gas - They have applied for water, electricity and gas but not expecting at least water & electricity to be operational in next 2-3 months. As of now water is underground (not sure of RO system installation) and electricity is from DG sets. Gas will take at minimum 8-12 months to reach our nestle, they have provided for the necessary infrastructure (space for piping and not piping itself) and deposited requisite sum with IGL but IGL is yet to install its infrastructure including gas pipes to respective apartment which if does on its own. In our tower, one bigger lift is yet to be installed (again 2-3 months of timeline).

Individual apartments will need at least 15 days (bare minimum) of active finishing support. They are yet to start internal painting, install toiletries or provide electrical fittings or do wooden flooring or polish tiles or properly do second layers of POP or fitting doors at toilets. They are doing it on requisition basis as of now which is expected to take toll on both quality of delivery and timelines once many people start taking possession. We could gather that our apartment needs at least 25 days for all such work.

Outdoor or goodies e.g. Sports club, gym, swimming pool etc. - work is in progress and we can see a boulevard with running water only in September/October14. Major work was going in with lots of people working on it simultaneously.

Still continue to be impressed by the quality of material being utilised including modular kitchen (which is much more practical, they have provided legs in modular kitchen base to properly clean floor, water sink was practical, though lack few things here or there), toiletries material, AC fitting (provision for spilt ACs only) and taps. Also worthwhile to mention utility of powder room which has been enhanced due to practical door opening (could see it in some apartments, lower floor has much more visible progress vis-a-vis say upper level floors) and toiletry material being used.

Overall I have no doubt about the sheer quality of end product as & when it will be ready! it's comparable at least in build quality & specs with any of projects say from DLF (though of projects delivered in 2010 & not of today) or ATS of earlier years. The only sorry point is time it's taking & tardy customer relationship.
    CommentQuote
  • Also stamp duty/registration expenses will be closer to Rs. 350,000 for 1575 sqft apartment... 5% of Rs. 3,200/sqft X apartment size... This amount is expected to go up to Rs. 4,000/sqft from Rs. 3,200/sqft till actual possession date
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for true and genuine status. Did you click any photos if yes please post them.
    :)
    Originally Posted by cayogeshgupta
    Visited our nestle today and disappointed with progress with so far. Not expecting living conditions to improve starting today for at least next 3-4 months. I don't foresee any plan to take over possession (personally) before August/September2014 when it will definitely present semblance of modern society though still stuck in rural India (due to under construction surroundings, lack of approachable road etc.), but yes things will improve from September14 onwards. Not even contemplating taking over for wood work etc., don't want to spend when things are not settled or offer any better living conditions.

Update on water, electricity and piped gas - They have applied for water, electricity and gas but not expecting at least water & electricity to be operational in next 2-3 months. As of now water is underground (not sure of RO system installation) and electricity is from DG sets. Gas will take at minimum 8-12 months to reach our nestle, they have provided for the necessary infrastructure (space for piping and not piping itself) and deposited requisite sum with IGL but IGL is yet to install its infrastructure including gas pipes to respective apartment which if does on its own. In our tower, one bigger lift is yet to be installed (again 2-3 months of timeline).

Individual apartments will need at least 15 days (bare minimum) of active finishing support. They are yet to start internal painting, install toiletries or provide electrical fittings or do wooden flooring or polish tiles or properly do second layers of POP or fitting doors at toilets. They are doing it on requisition basis as of now which is expected to take toll on both quality of delivery and timelines once many people start taking possession. We could gather that our apartment needs at least 25 days for all such work.

Outdoor or goodies e.g. Sports club, gym, swimming pool etc. - work is in progress and we can see a boulevard with running water only in September/October14. Major work was going in with lots of people working on it simultaneously.

Still continue to be impressed by the quality of material being utilised including modular kitchen (which is much more practical, they have provided legs in modular kitchen base to properly clean floor, water sink was practical, though lack few things here or there), toiletries material, AC fitting (provision for spilt ACs only) and taps. Also worthwhile to mention utility of powder room which has been enhanced due to practical door opening (could see it in some apartments, lower floor has much more visible progress vis-a-vis say upper level floors) and toiletry material being used.

Overall I have no doubt about the sheer quality of end product as & when it will be ready! it's comparable at least in build quality & specs with any of projects say from DLF (though of projects delivered in 2010 & not of today) or ATS of earlier years. The only sorry point is time it's taking & tardy customer relationship.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends..what kind of appreciation we can expect after 3 years from now..when area would be inhabited with end users. Current resale rate is 5600- 5900.

Please help and suggest should I hold this or sell it off and invest somewhere else. I am not a end user and no need of urgent money for now. Loan amount is approx 25l and unit is 1575 in c tower middle floor.

Tx in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Pathan ji,

If the end product is good along with maintenance, I feel rate of 8k is the least you can expect after 3 years.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • For latest pics uploaded join the FB group. Link posted above
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Thanks for true and genuine status. Did you click any photos if yes please post them.
    :)

Thanks for kind words. Will upload by today evening
    CommentQuote
  • I heard around 20 families are planning to shift in April.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashgoel
    I heard around 20 families are planning to shift in April.

what is OC and Registry status?
    CommentQuote
  • copied from fb group..Amphitheatre on the way.. in Sunshine Helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody planning to take possession? Does anybody idea about whether the builder is giving penalty or not.
    CommentQuote
  • no penalty being given , instead they are giving some extra work on flats like wall texture or kitchen wood work if it is not part of your agreement , so ultimately no penalty , few people have taken interim possession
    CommentQuote