Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please suggest

Dear Irefians ;-)

I am offered 5850 AI for 1575 sqft front towers middle floor. what do you suggest hold it for next 4-5 months (till the time actual possession is offered) or sell it off now and invest in any good builders under construction project.

BR
    Mr. India :-p
    CommentQuote
  • Kya baat hai!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Dear Irefians ;-)

I am offered 5850 AI for 1575 sqft front towers middle floor. what do you suggest hold it for next 4-5 months (till the time actual possession is offered) or sell it off now and invest in any good builders under construction project.

BR
    Mr. India :-p

What are other options of good builder under construction projects at Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Kasa Isles - Expresway, Purvanchal - 137, Aakriti Shanti Niketan - all in resale. Sunshine Solaris sector 79( already own 1 ), Gaur Sportswood 79

Originally Posted by vipulmails
    CommentQuote
  • To be more precise here..
    4 lac+ need to spend on registery charges + electricity meter, if I do registery then certainly I will hold for next 2-3 years. Then I need to pay the maintenance charges approx 5k per month.

and if I have to rent out the flat, I need to get wood work (wardrobe) done, fans, chimney, lights etc etc..that will cost me additional few lacs.

what do you guys suggest.

Actual posession cannot happen before Sep /Oct however I am sure SSH would manage to send out posession letters in June/ july

Originally Posted by vipulmails
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    no penalty being given , instead they are giving some extra work on flats like wall texture or kitchen wood work if it is not part of your agreement , so ultimately no penalty , few people have taken interim possession

--------------

In the agreement, it is clearly written that
    1.) they will give texture on one wall in each room
    2.) Kitchen wood work & Granite counter..

Also they have mentioned the penalty clause...
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I visited the site last Sunday, spoke to the CRM about the penalty and possession dates. I was told - there is nothing to be done as the builder has sufficient reasons (apparently valid legal reasons) that the penalty clause cannot be invoked. Such as work had to be halted due to agitations etc.

When I told them that every time I checked about status/progress, the builder told me everything is good and moving ahead of schedule. there was no answer. This was all before June 2013. They have never pro actively communicated any delays or problems. I don't buy this argument given by them.

I have sent 3 emails to customer care and Mani Rao since 9-Mar-2014 on status of completion of my flat and penalty payments, I have not received any replies so far.

For someone like me who is paying rent and EMI, the significant delay is a burden and I would like to invoke the penalty clause to ease that burden. I think all of us need to take the legal route here. thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine Helios - Photos as on 8-Mar-2014

these are some photos taken on 8-Mar-2014. Please visit FB page for more:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.567220823374726&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sunshinehelios/
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Send Legal Notice

Saurabh
    They are not likely to reply to your emails or postal letters.What you need to send them is a legal notice. They cannot ignore that one. That will force them to reply, stating whatever they believe is true to the best of their knowledge in order to defend themselves . Let them spell out their legal safeguards (agitations etc) against paying penalty. It is one thing to say those things verbally... it is quite different to put in down in writing in response to a legal notice. If they have an iota of doubt about the authenticity of what they are saying, they will be caught in a bind as to what to say. Sending a legal notice is not too expensive, and is worth a try if you want to engage in a serious dialogue with them. Else, the builder community in NCR is too think skinned, rogue and criminal minded to respond to civilized emails from the common man.

Originally Posted by saurabhxlnc
    Friends, I visited the site last Sunday, spoke to the CRM about the penalty and possession dates. I was told - there is nothing to be done as the builder has sufficient reasons (apparently valid legal reasons) that the penalty clause cannot be invoked. Such as work had to be halted due to agitations etc.

When I told them that every time I checked about status/progress, the builder told me everything is good and moving ahead of schedule. there was no answer. This was all before June 2013. They have never pro actively communicated any delays or problems. I don't buy this argument given by them.

I have sent 3 emails to customer care and Mani Rao since 9-Mar-2014 on status of completion of my flat and penalty payments, I have not received any replies so far.

For someone like me who is paying rent and EMI, the significant delay is a burden and I would like to invoke the penalty clause to ease that burden. I think all of us need to take the legal route here. thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy either sunshine helios or prateek stylome. Which one is better from an investment perspective. Say I plan to sell after 2 years. I am looking at the 1845 size in prateek and 1575/2050 size in sunshine helios.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    To be more precise here..
    4 lac+ need to spend on registery charges + electricity meter, if I do registery then certainly I will hold for next 2-3 years. Then I need to pay the maintenance charges approx 5k per month.

and if I have to rent out the flat, I need to get wood work (wardrobe) done, fans, chimney, lights etc etc..that will cost me additional few lacs.

what do you guys suggest.

Actual posession cannot happen before Sep /Oct however I am sure SSH would manage to send out posession letters in June/ july

To me, holding it a bit longer makes more sense. I am optimistic that the mkt will pick up after the election esp since it has been in a rut for a while.

It also depends what kind of rates/deals you are getting, if you were to reinvest the proceeds.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS - ATS Village

trying to see if SSH somewhere matching to ATS..?? Dont know but ATS..Impressing
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Has anybody taken possession?

They are not responding to any e-mails and not able to confirm the final possession date of mine.

They are not confident of himself when they can deliever the flat/society. In their terminology, they can deliever everything within next week/next month. Rubbish...

They have stopped sending newsletter as nothing has changed from last status.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to visit the site this weekend, it would be good if few of us can coordinate and go together. Let me know.
    CommentQuote