Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it is suggested to form a buyer group and visit their office and ask direct questions from the promoters....looks like they are in no mood to give full possession in next 6 months also....most of the buyers might not be interested for this step because they all are known to Daw or belong to Mentor...hence would be afraid to take this step....

nothing will move unless pressure is being put on sunshine.....
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter

Can we expect newsletter this time :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is nothing new we expect in the newletter.. However they should talk about:

1.) When they are applying for the completion certificate.
    2.) About the penalty

CommentQuote
  • I think one of the most pertinent questions the buyer should first ask is whether they have made all the payments towards NA... Without this, no amount of pursuing for OC will help, and buyer will not be able to execute the lease deed in his favour...
    CommentQuote
  • uploaf pics pls

Heard that work in ssh is going on war speed now..labour are working in day and night shifts.

Can someone please post central area pics and comment on status please..would it feasible to shift in June.

I am not sure ssh will send newsletter :-(

Originally Posted by guru1001
    I think one of the most peuyrtinent questions the buyer should first ask is whether they have made all the payments towards NA... Without this, no amount of pursuing for OC will help, and buyer will not be able to execute the lease deed in his favour...
    CommentQuote
  • Payment to Noida Auth

This is a very valid point. There are two ways to ascertain this

1) Ask the builder to provide evidence of having cleared NA dues. If they are reluctant to show exact payment receipts (just so as to not reveal the exact cost of purchasing the land), they can at least show some declaration/certificate from NA saying there are no dues. I am sure that such a certificate must be issued after payment of all outstanding dues, as the same would be needed at every step by the builder (such as for getting power connection, sewage connection etc).If they show reluctance to share the same, it could be a pointer to some anomaly,in which case try the next option

2) File a RTI with NA. Trust me, it works. If you can frame the question in the right manner (be direct in what you are asking for, keep the wordings to a minimum and leave no scope for ambiguity in your query), you will get the copies of the receipts of payments made so far, and the current status of outstanding dues if any.

Originally Posted by guru1001
    I think one of the most pertinent questions the buyer should first ask is whether they have made all the payments towards NA... Without this, no amount of pursuing for OC will help, and buyer will not be able to execute the lease deed in his favour...
    CommentQuote
  • Moving in to Stay

Hi

I visited the site this weekend. It seems Mr Daw is personally supervising completion of the project. The Central area is beginning to take shape -nearly half has been treated for water proofing. The amphitheatre is getting now filled with sand and soil.

I have a feeling that within the next 2 months, the project will suddenly look up. (it will still be 12 months of delay though).

Talking to people around and on my personal quick check, I figured that interior wood and other work is going on in approx 30 apartments. I am told 20-30 families will move in by June. I am planning to move in by June too. Anybody else who plans to move in by June-July ?

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mate. did you click any pictures of central area ? if yes please upload.

Originally Posted by prosper
    Hi

I visited the site this weekend. It seems Mr Daw is personally supervising completion of the project. The Central area is beginning to take shape -nearly half has been treated for water proofing. The amphitheatre is getting now filled with sand and soil.

I have a feeling that within the next 2 months, the project will suddenly look up. (it will still be 12 months of delay though).

Talking to people around and on my personal quick check, I figured that interior wood and other work is going on in approx 30 apartments. I am told 20-30 families will move in by June. I am planning to move in by June too. Anybody else who plans to move in by June-July ?

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshu 1975
    I am planning to buy either sunshine helios or prateek stylome. Which one is better from an investment perspective. Say I plan to sell after 2 years. I am looking at the 1845 size in prateek and 1575/2050 size in sunshine helios.

Please answer my above question. I have done some homework myself:
    Prateek Stylome (size 1845)
    1) Location wise better.
    2) Builder name more popular
    3) Resale will be easy (I am purchasing it for investment for 3 years)
    Concerns
    1) Possession 2 years from now.
    2) Construction quality is average.
    3) Not as spacious as Helios.

Sunshine Helios (size 1575/2050)
    1) construction quality is better
    2) spacious
    3) more end user oriented (especially IT guys) and hence occupancy in the project will be fast.(I am purchasing it for investment for 3 years)
    4) available @5950 from secondary market (size 2050) (Cheaper than Prateek Stylome)
    5) Possession before Diwali/year end (so appreciation will be faster)
    Concerns
    1) Very dense sector (sector 78)
    2) Nallah and samshan ghat in front of the project.
    3) entrance not the best (a small road is leading to the project)
    4) I think reselling it will be difficult than Prateek stylome.

In which project will appreciation be better and resale will be easier? (3 years perspective).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshu 1975
    Please answer my above question. I have done some homework myself:
    Prateek Stylome (size 1845)
    1) Location wise better.
    2) Builder name more popular
    3) Resale will be easy (I am purchasing it for investment for 3 years)
    Concerns
    1) Possession 2 years from now.
    2) Construction quality is average.
    3) Not as spacious as Helios.

Sunshine Helios (size 1575/2050)
    1) construction quality is better
    2) spacious
    3) more end user oriented (especially IT guys) and hence occupancy in the project will be fast.(I am purchasing it for investment for 3 years)
    4) available @5950 from secondary market (size 2050) (Cheaper than Prateek Stylome)
    5) Possession before Diwali/year end (so appreciation will be faster)
    Concerns
    1) Very dense sector (sector 78)
    2) Nallah and samshan ghat in front of the project.
    3) entrance not the best (a small road is leading to the project)
    4) I think reselling it will be difficult than Prateek stylome.

In which project will appreciation be better and resale will be easier? (3 years perspective).

For an investor with 3 yrs horizon, it doesn't make much since to invest in SSH now. I would invest in either Prateek or any other decent project that will be RTM in ~2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • 2950 is a bit high.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually not in case for ssh because of extremely limited availability. Maximum end users or long term investors.

Call any broker who is dealing put a requirement for purchasing flat in ssh and see what rates, inventory and reasons they are quoting.

Moreover these days possession is near, expectations are of stable govt are plus.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    2950 is a bit high.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Thanks mate. did you click any pictures of central area ? if yes please upload.

Here you go .. cheers..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • this is by far the best looking apts in 7x..... congrats helios buyers.....
    CommentQuote
  • Bloody Brilliant..!!! I am delighted :)

Originally Posted by prosper
    Here you go .. cheers..
    CommentQuote