Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well Done Sunshine

I am impressed. Looks like Sunshine is 2nd ATS.

Originally Posted by prosper
    Here you go .. cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarunbh123
    this is by far the best looking apts in 7x..... congrats helios buyers.....

Its indeed Good but its too early to declare it to be the best in 7X.
    CommentQuote
  • All said and done, lack of communication and transparency is becoming a cause of worry for the end users. Even though the quality is good, commitment on possession dates is required from the builder. The CRM team has not been responding to queries.
    CommentQuote
  • One more got from my friend

One more got from my friend
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    One more got from my friend

Thanks for the pic, Looking at this, the completion is good six months out; sometime around Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what are monthly maintenance charges at SSH?
    CommentQuote
  • guys, what is the current rate of SSH. How much was it 3 years back or at the time of booking. Want to do some analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • Waterfall

Waterfall in front of C tower - Entrance - Good for C tower
    Central Area
    Arche in front of all towers - additional beautification.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the site on Sat. completion is at least 6 months away. Duplex apartments are still not completed. As per the contractor each apartment would take atleast 15-20 days to complete, you guys can calculate the rest. Although they have different teams for different towers, still completion is long time away. No answer on Penalty question. 4-5 families have shifted and in around 10-15 flats, owners are getting work done. They may offer possession by June end but the entire work in the society may not be over by Oct or Nov end. Dreams of living in own house are becoming a bloody mirage these days!
    CommentQuote
  • Just for the kicks, what do you guys predict the rate when it is completely done around Oct/Nov? My guess is somewhere between 7k and 7.5k.
    CommentQuote
  • 6.5 -6.8

Originally Posted by khalnayak
    just for the kicks, what do you guys predict the rate when it is completely done around oct/nov? My guess is somewhere between 7k andrew 7.5k.
    CommentQuote
  • Daw baba newsletter to dedo 4 mahine hone wale hai:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • This project is right in front of a big nalla. Because of nalla, most of ac fridge TV break down in 2 years. I know this as I live in sector 50 where same nalla flows through
    CommentQuote
  • Perhaps you need to buy better quality stuff, or you are just plain unlucky. I've lived in Sector 50 since 2002, and have not had an issue with TV or Fridge like you have. I've had my current fridge and TV for the last 7 years, and it's not even high end stuff.
    AC, I agree this is a problem. I've had to fill gas every second year, but I haven't had to replace it in less than 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • NewsLetter March

Newsletter:)
    CommentQuote