Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My Comments

Helios: Shaping up fast, looks good however still take 4-5 months for liveable.

Business Park: Delay Excuse of rain looks stupid to me. Its not been sold out more than 20 - 30%.

Solaris: Another sweet goli..its already been 1.5 year delay.
    CommentQuote
  • We have visited the site twice in last ten days and have met couple of families who are already living there. Families that I met are living in towers A, B, and C. The care taker from Sunshine informed that another 30 families are getting the wood work done and are expected to shift in next 30 days or so.

My family has also requested for early possession, along with a request for penalty payment. In reply, we have received confirmation on flat possession by end of next month, but no reply has been made on penalty. What we had proposed was payment of final amount (which is 5% of flat cost + IFMS + service tax) net of penal amount. We had also asked if Sunshine has any other offer to make (e.g. amenities in lieu of penalty). Amenities in lieu of penalty was verbally told to me by sales representative Shravan as something that Sunshine Management is contemplating. I have not received any reply from Sunshine in this regard, as they say the Management is yet to take a final call on this.

My family is living on rent and hence we have decided to shift to Helios as soon as the flat is ready for possession. That is likely to be anytime after May 15, 2014. Verbal communication from Sunshine is that the penalty will be decided for all flat owners in a similar manner and that decision is few months away. Even then, Sunshine is likely to offer additional amenities and work in the individual's flat in lieu of penalty.

My dilemma is this:

1) Sunshine is asking me to clear all liabilities from owner's side before handing over of possession. But the issue of penalty is not expected to be decided by then. So, in effect the owner is clearing all liabilities but Sunshine is not.

2) Sunshine's offer of amenities is vague and non-immediate. As a family moving in a bare flat, we will be getting the work done and amenities installed as per our needs as soon as we move in. So, as and when Sunshine comes out with its offer, even if amenities are offered, if we already have them at our flat we are not likely to go for them again. In present terms, it is loss-loss situation.

Need views from IREF members on how to come out of this dilemma.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear aem135, I have the same dilemma. They have not replied anything on the penalty clause related questions. I have sent multiple emails. If I clear all my dues for interim possession, I doubt I will ever get the penalty payment as per the clause in buyer builder agreement. One way to settle this is to take legal route. I am willing to take that route. Let me know your thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • have a joint meeting with their senior management about it and go with final cheque..you can tell them to decide on table and can offer remaining amount of cheque on same day..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aem135
    We have visited the site twice in last ten days and have met couple of families who are already living there. Families that I met are living in towers A, B, and C. The care taker from Sunshine informed that another 30 families are getting the wood work done and are expected to shift in next 30 days or so.

My family has also requested for early possession, along with a request for penalty payment. In reply, we have received confirmation on flat possession by end of next month, but no reply has been made on penalty. What we had proposed was payment of final amount (which is 5% of flat cost + IFMS + service tax) net of penal amount. We had also asked if Sunshine has any other offer to make (e.g. amenities in lieu of penalty). Amenities in lieu of penalty was verbally told to me by sales representative Shravan as something that Sunshine Management is contemplating. I have not received any reply from Sunshine in this regard, as they say the Management is yet to take a final call on this.

My family is living on rent and hence we have decided to shift to Helios as soon as the flat is ready for possession. That is likely to be anytime after May 15, 2014. Verbal communication from Sunshine is that the penalty will be decided for all flat owners in a similar manner and that decision is few months away. Even then, Sunshine is likely to offer additional amenities and work in the individual's flat in lieu of penalty.

My dilemma is this:

1) Sunshine is asking me to clear all liabilities from owner's side before handing over of possession. But the issue of penalty is not expected to be decided by then. So, in effect the owner is clearing all liabilities but Sunshine is not.

2) Sunshine's offer of amenities is vague and non-immediate. As a family moving in a bare flat, we will be getting the work done and amenities installed as per our needs as soon as we move in. So, as and when Sunshine comes out with its offer, even if amenities are offered, if we already have them at our flat we are not likely to go for them again. In present terms, it is loss-loss situation.

Is water connection provided. Are families getting regular supply of water.
    CommentQuote
  • The families living presently are getting regular supply of water. Builder has installed RO Unit in the flat.

Sewage is connected to main drain. Electricity supply is also available.
    CommentQuote
  • Try starting off by shooting a written letter, addressed to their MD and CEO, NOIDA Authority, citing the clause in the buyer-seller agreement which stipulated payment of penalty. Clearly articulate why you are asking for it (namely, because the builder had signed up to it when selling the flat) and how much you think they owe you as on date.
    Follow it up with a reminder after a week and a third one after one more week, in case no reply is forthcoming. In your third letter, let them know that you are contemplating legal action since they have failed to respond.
    In case they do respond, please share on this forum what excuses they have to offer for not paying penalty. They may say a lot of things (such as rainy season, Supreme Court ruling, Sachin Tendulkar retiring etc) verbally, but it is a different story to put it down officially in writing.
    Just give it a shot... all it will cost you is courier charge, to start with.

Originally Posted by aem135
    We have visited the site twice in last ten days and have met couple of families who are already living there. Families that I met are living in towers A, B, and C. The care taker from Sunshine informed that another 30 families are getting the wood work done and are expected to shift in next 30 days or so.

My dilemma is this:

CommentQuote
  • Weekend visit:
    surprised to see 6 families moved in !! They should have waited at least for the internal roads to get completed. Now sure how they are managing the dust all around.
    Another 2 months to go , as per my estimate.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=48741
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • site visit

Pics - Sunshine Helios - 27th April 14
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • pics contd..

pics contd..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    pics contd..

Nice
    CommentQuote
  • Fantastic. .how much rent I can expect for 1575 sqft flat in Jan 15 when helios would be liveable with good condition. ?
    CommentQuote
  • also, if anyone would be kind enough to let me know of expected rent for a 2800 ft furnished and unfurnished flat in tower A - middle floor.

should we ask the builder to send us the possession letter as the flat seems ready.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I guess It would be 15 Rs. psf

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    also, if anyone would be kind enough to let me know of expected rent for a 2800 ft furnished and unfurnished flat in tower A - middle floor.

should we ask the builder to send us the possession letter as the flat seems ready.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Need good advice !!

I have been visiting sunshine helios in noida sector-78 for last more than 3/4 months and i seriously feel that the speed for completion of project has drastically reduced either intentionally or unintentionally and there is no urgency that can be seen for the same.
    The status is almost at same stage that it was more than 3 months before.

This really has made me skeptical about possibility of any hidden fact that people may be hiding.
    Have also heard many people saying that as this project is also within 10 kms radius of okhla bird sanctuary, There are problems with this and issues will start arising during registry process as noida authority will not give completion certificate to this without NOC from Wildlife Dept/Okhla Bird Sanctuary. This will further delay the completion certificate and registry process and decision will depend only upon the clearance from Okhla BS and environment and wildlife deptt which may/maynot come.

One of the dealer was telling that this is the main reason that the project has been delayed and builder is intentionally going slow on this for this very reason.

Anyone pls guide if this could be a true fact and a matter of serious concern.
    According to my understanding, no one will put his hard earned money into a flat whose registration process will be tangled in issues and unforeseen delay.
    This delay on the other hand will result in other housing projects eating the demand from the market as by then many more projects also nearing completion and become RTM in and around Noida, N.Exp

Also, if anyone can tell justified rates for the above that one can expect in todays present market keeping in mind thousands of other RTM and near completion flats in the vicinity.

Seniors Pls guide!!
    CommentQuote