Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
    i would have given u exact date but i have deleted my pervious mails. Sorry. but how does it matter whether it is oct. or dec. ??
    Doesn't matter..
    Someone commented that project is going to be delivered in time in 3 years and infact builder is not going to take 6 months grace period like other builders.
    so I asked the launched date..
    Thanks

Comment

Latest Newsletter: advice/suggestions/opinions

All, What do you think about Doing Kitchnens and paint by ourselves and take whatever refund is proposed by the builder?

Comment

Originally posted by noida_guy View Post
        All, What do you think about Doing Kitchnens and paint by ourselves and take whatever refund is proposed by the builder?
        Sir, i am very lazy. i will take whatever they will provide and will do enhancements later .

Comment

dear

depends.... if u r going to shift on possession, u may like to do all these things urself because I do not expect the builder to go by the shade card of every owner. if u change the wall colours after the builder has painted them u will have to pay extra to the labourers for scrapping the paint job done by the builder.

u r also likely to go in for POP work and false ceilings which will definitely spoil the paint work done by the builder

I am opting for self
          - paint
          - sanitary fittings
          - modular kitchen

however, if ur going to put ur flat on rent or keep it locked, then u may opt for the complete work to be done by the builder

regards

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
            Sir, i am very lazy. i will take whatever they will provide and will do enhancements later .

may b a wrong decision....... please see my comments, above.

Comment

"TheGuru" will guide on this you I am sure..
              He looks offline but I am sure being offline he must be reading our posts and he would reply anytime soon...

Guru Ji Darshan de bhi do ab........
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                "TheGuru" will guide on this you I am sure..
                He looks offline but I am sure being offline he must be reading our posts and he would reply anytime soon...

Guru Ji Darshan de bhi do ab........

u never know he may be online in a different avatar

Comment

Thanks dear. Yes, i will shift on possession. I am end user actually. I was thinking on similar lines and your clarification make sense to me

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                  dear

depends.... if u r going to shift on possession, u may like to do all these things urself because I do not expect the builder to go by the shade card of every owner. if u change the wall colours after the builder has painted them u will have to pay extra to the labourers for scrapping the paint job done by the builder.

u r also likely to go in for POP work and false ceilings which will definitely spoil the paint work done by the builder

I am opting for self
                  - paint
                  - sanitary fittings
                  - modular kitchen

however, if ur going to put ur flat on rent or keep it locked, then u may opt for the complete work to be done by the builder

regards

Comment

may b a wrong decision....... please see my comments, above.
                    It is because my experience with the noide people is not so great. I wanted to do modular kitchen and painting in my sector 50 flat but they quoted exactly 2-3 times more money.
                    Finally, i bought someone from delhi and it costed me less then half. So, for this flat if something does not suite me i will get it done afterwards. That's my viewpoint.

Comment

I think normal POP would be done by builder , not the designing part but yes, wall POP/Putty would be done I guess...

I guess it depends from person to person, I would like to take what the builder is doing , but making sure that job is properly done. And if I do not like it, will go for the change but after may be a couple of years...

dear

I am opting for self
                      - paint
                      - sanitary fittings
                      - modular kitchen

regards

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X