Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

The economics in my mind works out like this. We pay to builder as promised and he gives us, lets say, the modular kitchen, as per sample flat. Later, in case we want to change it, there is a cost of dismantling the existing structure and the cost of new purchase and installation.

Now, Builder is offering a less than commensurate refund if we opt out of what he is promising to give. Remember, its an offer and not a compulsion.

If we take it, we get some money in hand, and save on dismantling expense. This refund then works as partial payment towards future purchase and installation, lowering my overall cost if i desire to go for a modular kitchen of my choice.

Is there a flaw in my rationale.

Personally speaking, i have a preference to opt only for the painting bit, and not the other three. My family seems satisfied with what the builder has presented in sample flat for modular kitchen, bathroom fittings and doors. Painting is one area where i think we can get it done once we have made basic improvements, like false ceiling etc, before moving in.

Comment

The more you reply to guruji more rhetoric he will become. After all he is a guru ghantal. Lets give him a royal ignore. Might sulk for a day or two but then will take his ghanta to another thread.

As for the fitments. I am thinking of going with what sunshine offering unless I come across a good option.

Comment

I am also going with the dafault option.

Regarding painting, if they are using branded things then it should be ok.

I think they should give us option to choose colors for rooms. Thats the only thing i want.

Comment

Hi All.... i know almost all of you have flats in helios1 but even then, can i expect some thoughts with biasless comparison between helios2 and sector 143 projects ... i have to buy a 3bhk for end use and i am confused between gulshan ikebana, helios2 and akriti shantiniketan(sec 143) ... any views/suggestions ?? location wise 143 looks better as it is walking distance from SEZ and directly on expressway but looking at helios2 too, helios2's location seems not bad(sec 79..sports city) even better than helios1(helios1 has narrow road, high tension wires etc), and builder will definitely apply some lessons learned from its few mistakes in helios1... so in long run(6-7 years), so it can be a better property that helios1 ... any suggestions here ?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer View Post
            Hi All.... i know almost all of you have flats in helios1 but even then, can i expect some thoughts with biasless comparison between helios2 and sector 143 projects ... i have to buy a 3bhk for end use and i am confused between gulshan ikebana, helios2 and akriti shantiniketan(sec 143) ... any views/suggestions ?? location wise 143 looks better as it is walking distance from SEZ and directly on expressway but looking at helios2 too, helios2's location seems not bad(sec 79..sports city) even better than helios1(helios1 has narrow road, high tension wires etc), and builder will definitely apply some lessons learned from its few mistakes in helios1... so in long run(6-7 years), so it can be a better property that helios1 ... any suggestions here ?
            Which size you are looking at. For 1500 size there anyway seems to be no availability for park facing lower floors in Helios-2. Or atleast builder is not offering it at present. Even I was looking for one and currently talking to early investors to get the one in resale.

Comment

hI kramer,deepak, you are right. builder kya everyone learns from experience. I booked a unit in Helios 2 aprox 45 days back even at that time they were not offering lower floors park facing in flexi.I am investor so I changed the strategy I booked higher floor and negotiated on price and got a decent price. If you are seriously looking Helios2 you can go tower2 backside lower floor bcoz its one side will face Shubhkamna central green and park. I will post the shubhkamna plan some time later. Tx.
              Originally posted by kramer View Post
              Last edited by Pathan; January 20 2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Shubhkamna Helios 2 Plan Afaik I Know

Shubhkamna Helios 2 Plan Afaik I KnowShubhkamna Helios 2 Plan Afaik I Know

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                hI kramer,deepak, you are right. builder kya everyone learns from experience. I booked a unit in Helios 2 aprox 45 days back even at that time they were not offering lower floors park facing in flexi.I am investor so I changed the strategy I booked higher floor and negotiated on price and got a decent price. If you are seriously looking Helios2 you can go tower2 backside lower floor bcoz its one side will face Shubhkamna central green and park. I will post the shubhkamna plan some time later. Tx.
                Attached Files

Comment

Tower -2 , E3 is good.

Comment

Hi Pathan, I think you have not numbered helios flats correctly..as far as i know... park facing flats are numbered 2,3 and backside ones are 1,4... for 1500 .. park facing and on the relatively east side is number 3.. on west is 2.. on back of 3 is 4 and back of 2 is 1

park
                    can someone confirm my point ?
                    Last edited by kramer; January 21 2013, 10:19 AM. Reason: missed sth

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                      thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X