Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Doubt - The Helios - Excellent Property

No Doubt - The Helios - Excellent Property
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • covering red pipes

covering red pipes
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    No Doubt - The Helios - Excellent Property

This pool will never see the light of day.. SUNLIGHT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Skumar32
    Helios is no doubt a good property among available options in that vicinity. I was also planning to buy until a few months back, and at about a similar price. Few things that I observed on my frequent visits that may help you take decision,

The approach to the property is not good. The service road entry did not give me a good feeling. It will lead to traffic mess the properties on that stretch are occupied.

It is indeed a good quality project, and has a very good perception among prospective buyers. No comparison with Antriksh, it's an entry level product for first time property buyers with 2 bed room options. Helios will certainly cater to a different segment.

It is consistent with all the properties and a certain thing that prices increase at time of possession, so Helios should be around 6.5-7k depending on the kind of flat in next 1-2 years.

What did u buy after ignoring Helios for the reasons mentioned above.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction quality better from rest....but very very congested.

I saw the site and its definitely cramped

Park facing units will be worst affected

Better to go for Road facing units
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for your inputs ... another thing which is bothering me is the National Green Tribunal's (NGT) recent judgment - which prohibits Noida Authority from giving any completion certificate for projects within a 10km radius of Okhla Bird Sanctuary. NGT had banned Noida Authority to allow realty firms to give possession of flats in 27 group housing projects as they do not have clearance from the National Board of Wildlife (NBW).

The issue has been confirmed by one of the officials of Sunshine, due to which registry can not happen and they are only able to offer "interim" procession - not sure if this is legal.

Friends - I request you to through some light on this please ... I fear if this becomes a big issue and my money may get stuck forever !!!

National Green Tribunal ban on possession of flats has Noida buyers worried - The Times of India
    National Green Tribunal order delays Noida flats - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Hold your breath with 2nd issue every under construction project have to submit all due payment to NA before offering registery which earlier was supposed to submit in 10 years installment. No project can offer registery without taking noc from NA.

Okhla Bird sanctuary is comparative smaller issue than this.

QUOTE=numberone;1152350]Thanks guys for your inputs ... another thing which is bothering me is the National Green Tribunal's (NGT) recent judgment - which prohibits Noida Authority from giving any completion certificate for projects within a 10km radius of Okhla Bird Sanctuary. NGT had banned Noida Authority to allow realty firms to give possession of flats in 27 group housing projects as they do not have clearance from the National Board of Wildlife (NBW).

The issue has been confirmed by one of the officials of Sunshine, due to which registry can not happen and they are only able to offer "interim" procession - not sure if this is legal.

Friends - I request you to through some light on this please ... I fear if this becomes a big issue and my money may get stuck forever !!!

National Green Tribunal ban on possession of flats has Noida buyers worried - The Times of India
    National Green Tribunal order delays Noida flats - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • NGT is just excuse.

Real reason is not payment of land dues by the builder.

Buyers please do not be fooled and ask for proof of full land payment to authority.

Please remember, ngt or no ngt, authority will not grant CC or OC without builder clearing full dues of land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhoni9898
    NGT is just excuse.

Real reason is not payment of land dues by the builder.

Buyers please do not be fooled and ask for proof of full land payment to authority.

Please remember, ngt or no ngt, authority will not grant CC or OC without builder clearing full dues of land.

CC/OC from NA would be provided if the builder is making the payment of instalments on time (and all other modalities are cleared). There is no directive from NA which asks the builder to make complete payment in one shot. Please check your sources.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone wants a piece of cake

Where were these tribunals when every day a new project was launxhed with fanfare in 2009-2010 ???

Builder roti bhek dengey...maamla settle ho jayega

Buyers se paisa extract ho jayega

Simple

Sinxe ur project is almost rtm...so builder will have less options to loot.

Maintenance se hi kamayega bechara builder
    CommentQuote
  • I think the builder is to complete his dues against the 9 year payment plan prior to giving possession or else Authority will not do the registry for the apartments. Unitech Horizon, G Noida is a classic example of registeries not happening because of this issue only.
    CommentQuote
  • I also heard the same..that full payment is now to be cleared to NA otherwise registry wont happen.

Also talked to Sunshine regarding same, they are planning to pay the full amount to NA in August to make possession smooth assuming NGT issue would be resolved.

Originally Posted by Trublu
    CC/OC from NA would be provided if the builder is making the payment of instalments on time (and all other modalities are cleared). There is no directive from NA which asks the builder to make complete payment in one shot. Please check your sources.
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme court issues the stay order to Jaypee Infra on construction of the project with in 10 km radius of Okhla Bird Century. JP is going to build up 4000 flats. Almost 53 builders would be affected and no completion certificate would be issued to the builders who are violating the rules of NGT. Once again trouble arises on flat owners where almost all the payment had made.
    CommentQuote
  • One of the issue is relating to ground water used for construction, which should not be cause of concern for Sunshine Helios as the construction is complete.

Is it the only issue or there is some other concern ... Does somebody have any clue on the Real Issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Most affected projects are in sectors 62,66,35,36 and 37. Some projects are of Amrapali, Supertech, ATS, Jp and Gulshan also affected.
    CommentQuote