Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Yes numbers are just example. Choose locationwhatever number is.
    Originally posted by kramer View Post
    Hi Pathan, I think you have not numbered helios flats correctly..as far as i know... park facing flats are numbered 2,3 and backside ones are 1,4... for 1500 .. park facing and on the relatively east side is number 3.. on west is 2.. on back of 3 is 4 and back of 2 is 1

park
    can someone confirm my point ?

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
      dear

depends.... if u r going to shift on possession, u may like to do all these things urself because I do not expect the builder to go by the shade card of every owner. if u change the wall colours after the builder has painted them u will have to pay extra to the labourers for scrapping the paint job done by the builder.

u r also likely to go in for POP work and false ceilings which will definitely spoil the paint work done by the builder

I am opting for self
      - paint
      - sanitary fittings
      - modular kitchen

however, if ur going to put ur flat on rent or keep it locked, then u may opt for the complete work to be done by the builder

regards
      How much is the refund amount for sanitary fittings? they had said that they are providing Grohe brand with 10 years warranty, which should be good.

About money refund for opting out of work, the amount is less than market rate. Partly the reason may be that the cost of procurement is less for the builder due scale.

Comment

After Finding the
        WORST BUILDER OF NOIDA
        WORST SECTOR OF NOIDA
        WORST PROJECT OF NOIDA

What will be the next "WORST" target of Guru ji ??????????????

Comment

what is the exact location of helios2 in sec 79... i know it is on main road but is it near intersection road with sec 78 or with ncr olympia.. also its location is known relative to shubhkamna.. but where is that itself... or someone should 'add place' in this wikimap location for helios2..
          Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

and the bigget problem it seems that sector 79 land issue has not been cleared yet.. any update on that issue ???

Comment

Hope this will clear most of stuff. Helios 2 is FSI from Shubhkamna Plot.

Originally posted by kramer View Post
              what is the exact location of helios2 in sec 79... i know it is on main road but is it near intersection road with sec 78 or with ncr olympia.. also its location is known relative to shubhkamna.. but where is that itself... or someone should 'add place' in this wikimap location for helios2..
              Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                  Please note that Sunshine can not buy anything less than 5 acres (20,000 sq meter) from Shubhkamna. If they are claiming that they would build Helios 2 on less than 5 acres, they are cheating the buyers of Helios 2.
                  ==========================
                  TRANSFER OF PLOTS
                  Without obtaining the completion certificate the lessee shall have the right to
                  sub-divide the allotted plot into suitable smaller plots as per planning norms
                  and to transfer the same to the interested parties with the
                  prior approval of NOIDA on payment of transfer charges 2% of allotment
                  rate. However, the area of each of such sub-divided plots should not be less
                  than 20,000 sq.mtrs. No transfer charges will be payable in case of first sale,
                  including the built up premises on said sub-divided plot. However, on
                  subsequent sale, transfer charges shall be applicable on the prevailing rates as
                  fixed by the Authority.
                  ===========================

Modus operandi of Sunshine:
                  ======================
                  1. Claim to give the best builtup area to super area ratio. In real, they are fooling by giving 35% as balcony area.
                  2. Generated goodwill by maintaining a good website and providing regular updates.
                  3. Now, they are taking cheques from the buyers of Helios 2 in the name of the Sunshine Business park. In reality, they are funding their commercial project. If the above Noida Authority clause is true, then Helios 2 is in deep s h i t.
                  Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; January 23 2013, 09:37 PM. Reason: ;

Comment

Guys- Has anyone one of you in Helios 1 availed Home loan using services of Sharma ji from Axis bank recently , if yes, please let me know the ROI for 40 L loan and processing fees charged.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
                      Please note that Sunshine can not buy anything less than 5 acres (20,000 sq meter) from Shubhkamna.
                      What I heard was that Sunshine is trying to buy another 2.5 acres from SK. Not sure if that attempt was successfull. Also I heard that the plot (be it 2.5/5 acres) has now been officially transferred to Sunshine.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X