Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not exactly sure the status of Sunshine. just wait & watch and bear the burden of rent and EMI.
    CommentQuote
  • The Main & Original issue is settlement of pending dues to Noida Authority. NA has asked all builders to clear pending dues to get OC & NOC.

If you have a doubt - call Sunshine and confirm. Lets make pressure on builder to make payment on TIME to get possession.

Of course NGT is a also a issue but this will surely be resolved in next 2-3 months because due to this NA is not getting any Stamp duty. Only pending issue is Greasing hands of OKHLA Bird Sanctuary people.

Originally Posted by RIKESH
    Not exactly sure the status of Sunshine. just wait & watch and bear the burden of rent and EMI.
    CommentQuote
  • Why only Noida, the area of south Delhi - South Ex, Greater Kailash, New friends Colony also covered in 10 km radius. Will they demolish these colonies also ??
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing would be demolished. It holds true for 10 KM radius wether iys fbd, delhi or any other area, It's just greasing NGT people. Wait for 2-3 months, this issue will be cleared.

Originally Posted by RIKESH
    Why only Noida, the area of south Delhi - South Ex, Greater Kailash, New friends Colony also covered in 10 km radius. Will they demolish these colonies also ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RIKESH
    Why only Noida, the area of south Delhi - South Ex, Greater Kailash, New friends Colony also covered in 10 km radius. Will they demolish these colonies also ??

If you read the latest judgement of NGT, they have asked MoEF to address this issue on an urgent basis as it is affecting thousands of people. The same is posted in the Noida RE Updates thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    The Main & Original issue is settlement of pending dues to Noida Authority. NA has asked all builders to clear pending dues to get OC & NOC.

If you have a doubt - call Sunshine and confirm. Lets make pressure on builder to make payment on TIME to get possession.

Of course NGT is a also a issue but this will surely be resolved in next 2-3 months because due to this NA is not getting any Stamp duty. Only pending issue is Greasing hands of OKHLA Bird Sanctuary people.

I believe Ngt/okhla bird sanctuary issue is more grave and seroious than all other issues clubbed together..
    Do u have any idea that it is illegal by indian law to stay in place where govt has not given OC....just for your knowledge, even a single complaint/fir by any person whosever would literally force the police and noida authority to shunt out the people out of society in one single day.. legally, no one can shift/take possession without Govt's nod/oc approval.. specially when the honorable court has issued orders against it..
    It is a grave situation and people should take this seriously.. i request u to pls do not misguide people anymore..

Today i really feel that it was better to avoid investment in this seesaw and like one of my close friends one could have definately earned better if he/she has sold of his property within last year at some less amount roi and invested returns in fd or taken something in gurgaon.. instead of turning greedy and holding the same in expectation of more gains...
    With this order out in open and newspapers, selling will definately not be easy even at low price.. newspapers have blown this info like anything and people are aware of the consequences it will have going ahead.
    To further make this tough...by the time this ngt thing will get clear there will be more than triple number of houses available (more than 120000) for ready to move and this will really make selling at decent price a really tough game.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • So friends, I had my puja done recently. Happy for that.

One issue is Mobile connections. It is bad at higher floors. I called up my service provider and lodged a complaint. Can I request all to do the same. Service providers pay heed only if they see a large number of complaints from the area. Please specifically mention Sunshine Helios and Sector 78 when you lodge a complaint.

THanks...

Originally Posted by prosper
    Hi

I visited the site this weekend. It seems Mr Daw is personally supervising completion of the project. The Central area is beginning to take shape -nearly half has been treated for water proofing. The amphitheatre is getting now filled with sand and soil.

I have a feeling that within the next 2 months, the project will suddenly look up. (it will still be 12 months of delay though).

Talking to people around and on my personal quick check, I figured that interior wood and other work is going on in approx 30 apartments. I am told 20-30 families will move in by June. I am planning to move in by June too. Anybody else who plans to move in by June-July ?

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • could you please tell me if builder charged a component Labour Cess in the last installment ?

So friends, I had my puja done recently. Happy for that.

One issue is Mobile connections. It is bad at higher floors. I called up my service provider and lodged a complaint. Can I request all to do the same. Service providers pay heed only if they see a large number of complaints from the area. Please specifically mention Sunshine Helios and Sector 78 when you lodge a complaint.

THanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Noida builders unable to hand over completed homes as National Green Tribunal stops delivery

Read more at:
    Noida builders unable to hand over completed homes as National Green Tribunal stops delivery - The Economic Times

Noida: 30,000 flats face uncertainty as SC upholds Green Tribunal order

Noida: 30,000 flats face uncertainty as SC upholds Green Tribunal order - IBNLive

Flat Buyers in Noida Have to Wait Longer For Possession

Flat Buyers in Noida Have to Wait Longer For Possession - NDTVProfit.com

SC rejects plea of Jaypee against NGT order

NGT had directed the Noida Authority to stop construction activity within 10 km of the wildlife sanctuary
    SC rejects plea of Jaypee against NGT order | Business Standard

Ngt/okhla bird sanctuary issue is more grave and serious than all other issues clubbed together..As court has backed th NGT Order, more trouble is pouring in.
    I feel some people are misguiding innocent general public and are still not concerned of the seriousness of this problem citing reasons that builder will allow them to move into appartments even if OC/completion certificate is not attained.
    It is illegal by indian law to stay in place where govt has not given OC....just for your knowledge, even a single complaint/fir by any person whosever would literally force the police and noida authority to shunt out the people out of society without OC in one single day..registaries are not happening and further delay will only make the matter more aggrivated.
    Legally, no one can shift/take possession without Govt's nod/oc approval.. specially when the honorable court has issued orders against it and is not allowing registaries to happen.
    It is a grave situation and should be taken seriously.. i request certain ppl on IREF to stop misguiding people of the consequences.

Today i really feel that it was better to avoid investment in this seesaw and like one of my close friends had done, one could have definately earned better if he/she has sold of his property within last year at some less amount/roi and invested returns in fd or taken something in gurgaon instead of turning greedy and holding the same in expectation of more gains.

With this order out in open and newspapers, selling will definately not be easy even at low price.. newspapers have blown this info like anything and people are aware of the consequences it will have going ahead.
    To further make this tough...by the time this ngt thing will get clear there may be more than triple number of houses available for ready to move (more than 120000) and this will really make selling at decent price a really tough game.
    CommentQuote
  • Its Good that its highlighted in all newspaper, media, now this issue cannot hold long.
    Don't worry too much about this, this issue has to resolved in 3-4 months.

Reasons:

1) Other states had implemented 100 M to 1KM are good examples. Case / Discussion is already in progress.
    2) Buyers, Authorities, Builders are impacted
    3) No revenue, Less Sale.

This will go very soon.

This is true - Noida is not meant for Heart Patients :bab (59):

In the meanwhile - keep pressurizing Sunshine to make full payment to authority to avoid further delay in registery

Originally Posted by Sam1983
    Noida builders unable to hand over completed homes as National Green Tribunal stops delivery

Read more at:
    Noida builders unable to hand over completed homes as National Green Tribunal stops delivery - The Economic Times

Noida: 30,000 flats face uncertainty as SC upholds Green Tribunal order

Noida: 30,000 flats face uncertainty as SC upholds Green Tribunal order - IBNLive

Flat Buyers in Noida Have to Wait Longer For Possession

Flat Buyers in Noida Have to Wait Longer For Possession - NDTVProfit.com

SC rejects plea of Jaypee against NGT order

NGT had directed the Noida Authority to stop construction activity within 10 km of the wildlife sanctuary
    SC rejects plea of Jaypee against NGT order | Business Standard

Ngt/okhla bird sanctuary issue is more grave and serious than all other issues clubbed together..As court has backed th NGT Order, more trouble is pouring in.
    I feel some people are misguiding innocent general public and are still not concerned of the seriousness of this problem citing reasons that builder will allow them to move into appartments even if OC/completion certificate is not attained.
    It is illegal by indian law to stay in place where govt has not given OC....just for your knowledge, even a single complaint/fir by any person whosever would literally force the police and noida authority to shunt out the people out of society without OC in one single day..registaries are not happening and further delay will only make the matter more aggrivated.
    Legally, no one can shift/take possession without Govt's nod/oc approval.. specially when the honorable court has issued orders against it and is not allowing registaries to happen.
    It is a grave situation and should be taken seriously.. i request certain ppl on IREF to stop misguiding people of the consequences.

Today i really feel that it was better to avoid investment in this seesaw and like one of my close friends had done, one could have definately earned better if he/she has sold of his property within last year at some less amount/roi and invested returns in fd or taken something in gurgaon instead of turning greedy and holding the same in expectation of more gains.

To further make this tough...by the time this ngt thing will get clear there may be more than triple number of houses available for ready to move (more than 120000) and this will really make selling at decent price a really tough game.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper

THanks...

what are the maintenance charges..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper

THanks...

what r u happy abut? for merely moving into a flat of which u have no legal rights.....SSH people r making a fool of u guys.

by merely taking possession of a flat does not make u a legal owner...... learn a lesson from campa cola case ( mumbai). In the absence of a registry and CC from NA u can be evicted any time. AS OF NOW U DONT OWN THAT FLAT......... PERIOD.
    CommentQuote
  • a flat of which u have no legal rights.....SSH people r making a fool of u guys.

by merely taking possession of a flat does not make u a legal owner...... learn a lesson from campa cola case ( mumbai). In the absence of a registry and CC from NA u can be evicted any time. AS OF NOW U DONT OWN THAT FLAT......... PERIOD.

... I complete agree with you technicalities of the problem and concerns. However
    If the ngt problem can be resolved by not moving into our flats, please explain how?

as far as non payment of dues by builder to authority goes, by taking
    interim possessions we are actually helping builder for his wrong intentions.
    Again it is a catch 22 situations, project is already delayed by year
    and thus rent and emi is a pain. I think we should all join hands and put pressure
    On builder for delay panalty, possession as early as possible accompanied by registration.

I doubt builders are going to cite ngt as an excuse for delay in possession and avoid penalty
    as if otherwise they are ready with oc/noc and have paid all dues.

Nothing can be achieved but without unity. My personal view is ..It is okayto loose
    Some money in way of rent and emi than moving into illegal building
    and helping builder with any wrong intentions

... I complete agree with you technicalities of the problem and concerns. However
    If the ngt problem can be resolved by not moving into our flats, please explain how?

and thus rent and emi is a pain. I think we should all join hands and put pressure
    On builder for delay panalty, possession as early as possible accompanied by registration.

I doubt builders are going to cite ngt as an excuse for delay in possession and avoid penalty

Nothing can be achieved but without unity. My personal view is ..It is okayto loose

CommentQuote
  • To each her/his own.

To doubt the credentials of the builder at this stage who I have already paid 95% of the amount is not something I am able to reconcile with. Do we have a choice.

Agree to the legal points mentioned in the thread though. Ownership is established only after registration.

We all know the problem and the context. Happy to be part of any concrete solutions that are suggested though.

I happen to be at the site often. And I see Mr Daw there all the time monitoring progress. I find it hard to doubt his intent as far as the project is concerned. I hold no brief for him, I hardly knew of him till recently. Yes it would help if the communication from Sunshine were more transparent and regular, particularly at this stage when there is anxiety all around.

cheers..

Originally Posted by noida_guy
    a flat of which u have no legal rights.....SSH people r making a fool of u guys.

CommentQuote
  • Days are gone when Sunshine Used to communicate..they are hiding themselves, Senior members give false commitments, wrong information.

Till today we don't know the final dates of project completion, forget NGT & registration.

Sunshine is afraid of communicating that project would be completed near December 14 because buyer would ask for penalty.

For Newsletter we have to ask many times that please provide its been 3 months now.

No person can take interim possession unless you pay all the money to builder.

what more should we expect from Mr Daw & other promoters

I am ready to unite hands and talk to Daw, XYZ person..lets make a group and talk together.

To each her/his own.

To doubt the credentials of the builder at this stage who I have already paid 95% of the amount is not something I am able to reconcile with. Do we have a choice.

Agree to the legal points mentioned in the thread though. Ownership is established only after registration.

We all know the problem and the context. Happy to be part of any concrete solutions that are suggested though.

I happen to be at the site often. And I see Mr Daw there all the time monitoring progress. I find it hard to doubt his intent as far as the project is concerned. I hold no brief for him, I hardly knew of him till recently. Yes it would help if the communication from Sunshine were more transparent and regular, particularly at this stage when there is anxiety all around.

cheers..

CommentQuote