Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Sunshine Helios is promoted By Harender Yadav / VIPIN...WHO ALSO PROMOTES ANTRIKSH.

DAW HAS SIX FLATS IN ANTRIKSH GREENS..SECTOR 50.. WORD IS SPREADING ABOUT RAKESH YADAV, HARINDER YADAV VIPIN, DAW ETC

Antriksh is a hopeless builder, Antriksh Greens in Sec-50 NOida is in a big mess with no end completion date. was supposed to be completed in Sep 2009!!! He is not honoring the brochure or the amenties he was supposed to deliver..no pool, no gym, no 3-tier security, no garbage chute, poor workmanship, no water softening plant, no elevaors...all promises to the dust..
    Rakesh Yadav is a big liar / crook or both...do not book any projects with them.
    Do not say later on that you were not warned!!

Please spread the word around as the same WILL for sure happen in all other Antriksh projects

Originally posted by noida_78_2010 View Post
    I think Vipin and Harinder Yadav is part of (or related to) Antriksh.

But I think this project (SSH) is not controlled by them (Antriksh) it's managed/controlled by lead member. And till date the speed of work looks good.

Any correction/thought are welcome ?

-Ag

Comment

Antriksh / Sunshine same builder --real crooks read on

Antriksh & Sunshine is promoted by Harinder Yadav, Rakesh Yadav & Jyotirmoy Daw..all great crooks
      Antriksh is a hopeless builder, Antriksh Greens in Sec-50 NOida is in a big mess with no end completion date. was supposed to be completed in Sep 2009!!! He is not honoring the brochure or the amenties he was supposed to deliver..no pool, no gym, no 3-tier security, no garbage chute, poor workmanship, no water softening plant, no elevaors...all promises to the dust..
      Rakesh Yadav is a big liar / crook or both...do not book any projects with them.

Please spread the word around as the same WILL for sure happen in all other Antriksh & sunshine helios projects

Comment

Dear mattamy
        Without proof no one can believe on you and moreover there are Many news channel where u can expose these builder if u are not a liar and never done any cheating in your life with any person or group.

I have also visited the Antrikesh green and everything is Ok there every builder will do some delay.Nobody is honest in this world.

If you are true and honest please disclose ur true identity and number othwerise I think that u are also a real state idiot which are very rare to find and also a coward person.

Please do some meditation instead of balming anyone. You can put your extra effort in indian corruption done by congress Govt.

Please follow my advice and you will be happy in your life.

Don't cry and say all is well......

Rahul

Comment

Hi Mattamy,

At how much rate you purchase and whats the current rate?

Originally posted by mattamy View Post
          Antriksh & Sunshine is promoted by Harinder Yadav, Rakesh Yadav & Jyotirmoy Daw..all great crooks

Please spread the word around as the same WILL for sure happen in all other Antriksh & sunshine helios projects

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of having a meeting with Mr Daw for some queries. It would be great if we go in a group. Let us decide a date. My suggestion is next weekend. I have following points in mind. Please add your points and gather as many actual buyers as possible.

Agenda:

1. Attaching all relevant documents to the BBA. (floor plan, to the scale site plan, construction timeline, approval etc).
            2. confirmation about escalating penalty clause.
            3. Detailed explanation about possible changes in floor plan.
            4. Conformance to the apartment act 2010.
            5. Cancellation/resale clause.
            6. Ownership details.
            7. BBA states - "no change in super area unless builtup area changes". I want them to append the word 'proportionally' to it.

Please confirm your availability and fix a date ASAP so that I would fix the meeting with them. Would be great if you could PM me your contact number. (rest assured, I won't sell the data to telemarketers)

Comment

Sirji,

Dont panic..this is just the begining. Instead of advising me advise the builder to deliver..more is on the way..wait & watch

We have bought flats to live not to invest..

Give me your contact details & I will be more than happy to sit down with you anda take you thru the details.

Cheers.. Think positive

Comment

Dear Mattamy,
                I always think positive and never spread this type of rumors without having any proof I appreciate those people who come forward and take the lead not like u who spread rumor and coward.

make you number public in this forum if u are not coward.

I purchase this flat for investment.

Do you know the meaning of positive A person whatever did in past doesn;t ensure that he will do in future also.

Nobody can take guarantee of any builder and no body can give them advise they will do whatever they want even the govt can't stop them.

Advise you to live in reality not in the rumors.Your failure in decision making doesn't ensure that other decision would be wrong.

So many people invest in very big stock in the market and make the loss but someone make profit to the same stock because they are intelligent and never reply on other decision.

COWARD mattamy please leave this forum and sit in your house.

Rahul

Comment

whats this going on buddy !!!!

do you want us to withdraw our bookings from Antriksh or Helios? even if we have directky spoken with Mr. Daw and he convinced and assured us that there is no involvement of Antriksh,,

yes Harinder and Vipin were involved in Antriksh but they are not Antriksh..they were just associate promoters..now they have launched a seperate project with no involvement of Antriksh.

Originally posted by mattamy View Post
                  Sirji,

Dont panic..this is just the begining. Instead of advising me advise the builder to deliver..more is on the way..wait & watch

We have bought flats to live not to invest..

Give me your contact details & I will be more than happy to sit down with you anda take you thru the details.

Cheers.. Think positive
                  Last edited by Akash1; January 6 2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

This is one of the changed layout that we can increase the length of kids room by 1 feet to make space for sofa on entrance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

this is 2nd one.........................if kitchen/ toilets can be displaced.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mrindianoida; January 7 2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X