Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
    What I heard was that Sunshine is trying to buy another 2.5 acres from SK. Not sure if that attempt was successfull. Also I heard that the plot (be it 2.5/5 acres) has now been officially transferred to Sunshine.
    Has any buyer of Helios 2 seen the registration paper of the 2.5/5.0 acre plot in name of SunShine ?

If not, its your right as a buyer to have access to the registeration papers?

If you do not assert your right to see the papers, you are a POPAT. Your are funding the commercial project of Sunshine in the name of Helios 2. Sunshine might refund you after 9 - 12 months. The private funding for commercial projects do not come at less than 25% per annum.

Comment

Source of Information ??

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
      What I heard was that Sunshine is trying to buy another 2.5 acres from SK. Not sure if that attempt was successfull. Also I heard that the plot (be it 2.5/5 acres) has now been officially transferred to Sunshine.

Comment

1. While this surely is a cause of concern, there exists a project of less than 5 acre FSI: Morpheus Green, adjoining Helios. I this it is in 3 acres max.

2. "fooling by giving 35% as balcony area."

When floor plan is shown in advance, how can it be termed as fooling? It doesn't take a PHD to realise that balcony area is high. In any case, 35% is an exaggeration. You compare the non-balcony areas with other projects and post your calculations here.

3. Goodwill is not generated by websites. Get real. If it was so it would have been generated 2 years ago. That time people were busy with 3C.

4. Helios 2 is in 'pre launch'. Such investments are always a gamble, fuelled by greed of investors. When all documents are in place, it becomes a launch.

Disclaimer: I am not invested in Helios 2.

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
        Please note that Sunshine can not buy anything less than 5 acres (20,000 sq meter) from Shubhkamna. If they are claiming that they would build Helios 2 on less than 5 acres, they are cheating the buyers of Helios 2.
        ==========================
        TRANSFER OF PLOTS
        Without obtaining the completion certificate the lessee shall have the right to
        sub-divide the allotted plot into suitable smaller plots as per planning norms
        and to transfer the same to the interested parties with the
        prior approval of NOIDA on payment of transfer charges 2% of allotment
        rate. However, the area of each of such sub-divided plots should not be less
        than 20,000 sq.mtrs. No transfer charges will be payable in case of first sale,
        including the built up premises on said sub-divided plot. However, on
        subsequent sale, transfer charges shall be applicable on the prevailing rates as
        fixed by the Authority.
        ===========================

Modus operandi of Sunshine:
        ======================
        1. Claim to give the best builtup area to super area ratio. In real, they are fooling by giving 35% as balcony area.
        2. Generated goodwill by maintaining a good website and providing regular updates.
        3. Now, they are taking cheques from the buyers of Helios 2 in the name of the Sunshine Business park. In reality, they are funding their commercial project. If the above Noida Authority clause is true, then Helios 2 is in deep s h i t.

Comment

Omaxe Twin Towers 3.5 Acres.
          Victory Ace sector 143 4.4 Acres

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          1. While this surely is a cause of concern, there exists a project of less than 5 acre FSI: Morpheus Green, adjoining Helios. I this it is in 3 acres max.

When floor plan is shown in advance, how can it be termed as fooling? It doesn't take a PHD to realise that balcony area is high. In any case, 35% is an exaggeration. You compare the non-balcony areas with other projects and post your calculations here.

3. Goodwill is not generated by websites. Get real. If it was so it would have been generated 2 years ago. That time people were busy with 3C.

4. Helios 2 is in 'pre launch'. Such investments are always a gamble, fuelled by greed of investors. When all documents are in place, it becomes a launch.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

1. There are hundreds of GHP plots in Noida which are less than 5 acres and were directly allotted by NOIDA authority. The policy in question here is the one in which the buyer of a GHP sub-divides his plot and any sub-division can not be less than 5 acres.

2. When floor plan is shown and even then buyers are happy with the claim of builder that he is giving the best built-up area and the buyer is a "fool" to ignore that 35% is balcony area, then you are right, the builder is not trying "to fool", he is selling "to fools".

3. What to say of GOODWILL? 50% of buyers in Helios I are from Mentor (Helios mein kharido, nahi to BOSS naraj ho jayega), rest 30% are from EDA/VLSI design companies (all known to JMD).

4. "Pre-launch" as such is banned by Noida Authority. Getting documents in place would take time. Till then, your hard earned money is financing Sunshine Business Park.

Comment

1. There are hundreds of GHP plots in Noida which are less than 5 acres and were directly allotted by NOIDA authority. The policy in question here is the one in which the buyer of a GHP sub-divides his plot and any sub-division can not be less than 5 acres.

2. When floor plan is shown and even then buyers are happy with the claim of builder that he is giving the best built-up area and the buyer is a "fool" to ignore that 35% is balcony area, then you are right, the builder is not trying "to fool", he is selling "to fools".

3. What to say of GOODWILL? 50% of buyers in Helios I are from Mentor (Helios mein kharido, nahi to BOSS naraj ho jayega), rest 30% are from EDA/VLSI design companies (all known to JMD).

4. "Pre-launch" as such is banned by Noida Authority. Getting documents in place would take time. Till then, your hard earned money is financing Sunshine Business Park.

Yes 50% of people in Helios are probably from EDA. Most of them are so happy with their investment that even before the land or even the site for Helios 2 was decided people were handing over checks to invest. Now that is GOODWILL.
              As for the balcony issue it is completely a matter of personal choice. Just because some people dont like it does not mean everyone else has made a poor choice in buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by sraddha View Post
                Yes 50% of people in Helios are probably from EDA. Most of them are so happy with their investment that even before the land or even the site for Helios 2 was decided people were handing over checks to invest. Now that is GOODWILL.
                As for the balcony issue it is completely a matter of personal choice. Just because some people dont like it does not mean everyone else has made a poor choice in buying one.
                1. Most of them are so happy with their investment (which got them good to excellent raises in mentor graphics in 2011 and 2012) that even before the land or even the site for Helios 2 was decided people were handing over checks to invest (so that they get good/excellent raises in 2013 and 2014 also). Each and Every investment made in any other project in 2010 has also given more than 100% return, so why this infatuation with Sunshine/Helios?

2. No one initially bought in Helios I because the balconies were huge (and consuming 35% of the area). They bought as they were buying a project which was offering the best built-up area. Now, suddenly, huge baconies area has become a personal choice. Gale mein dhol pad gaya hai to ab bajana to padega hee.
                Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; January 24 2013, 04:32 PM. Reason: ;

Comment

1. Most of them are so happy with their investment (which got them good to excellent raises in mentor graphics in 2011 and 2012) that even before the land or even the site for Helios 2 was decided people were handing over checks to invest (so that they get good/excellent raises in 2013 and 2014 also).

2. No one initially bought in Helios I because the balconies were huge (and consuming 35% of the area). They bought as they were buying a project which was offering the best built-up area. Now, suddenly, huge baconies area has become a personal choice. Gale mein dhol pad gaya hai to ab bajana to padega hee.
                  Did Mentor fire you recently ???

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                    Did Mentor fire you recently ???
                    Did Mentor give you an excellent raise recently ???
                    Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; January 24 2013, 04:44 PM. Reason: ;

Comment

1. Most of them are so happy with their investment (which got them good to excellent raises in mentor graphics in 2011 and 2012) that even before the land or even the site for Helios 2 was decided people were handing over checks to invest (so that they get good/excellent raises in 2013 and 2014 also). Each and Every investment made in any other project in 2010 has also given more than 100% return, so why this infatuation with Sunshine/Helios?

Linking buying into the project with raises, thats hilarious dude.

As for the balcony issue, when I was searching for a project for end use recently this was at the top of my list which is why I said that it is personal choice . Could not afford it though.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X