Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Let's plan to meet, discuss our options and then talk to the builder. I propose we meet this Saturday or Sunday at Sunshine. Let me know and we can exchange contact details.
    Regards, Saurabh
    CommentQuote
  • Lets see who all are ready - I am ready for any week end.. I can share my cell no. with private message to you.

Originally Posted by saurabhxlnc
    Let's plan to meet, discuss our options and then talk to the builder. I propose we meet this Saturday or Sunday at Sunshine. Let me know and we can exchange contact details.
    Regards, Saurabh
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun Moderene has increased prices to 6300 in DP. Sunshine is all set to increase price to 6500 in August as they are approaching possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Mahagun Moderene has increased prices to 6300 in DP. Sunshine is all set to increase price to 6500 in August as they are approaching possession.

Kaunsi duniya mein rehte ho mrindia sahab..
    People are not taking even at 4600 AI, no deals happening and you are @6500...kuch jyada nhi ho gya??
    Anyways lage raho munna bhai.. sweet dreams !!

Sent from my SM-T311 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sam1983
    People are not taking even at 4600 AI, no deals happening and you are @6500...kuch jyada nhi ho gya??

I have sold above 5600 AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Sam,
    5600-5700 sunshine is ready to buyback.. Wait for this stupid issue of NGT to be settled, you would inow the difference. If you have a seller at 4600 just give my reference, I can pay him 4800. Enjoy !!!

Originally Posted by Sam1983

CommentQuote
  • Sunshine rate for new unit is 6140 and what they are offering is above 15 floors they don't have inventory left. At possession 300-400 rates hike by
    Company is normal.
    CommentQuote
  • The good old trick used by every builder to massage the ego of existing buyers is to increase price to insane levels. The truth is there is no inventory except top floors or ground. The question to ask is who will buy the top floor at 6500 BSP! Mahagun and Jaypee have mastered this art and others are following in their path.
    CommentQuote
  • mahagun charge transfer amount on their rate..they charge x% on company rate irrespective of rate you sell..other way to get more share in resale deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Mr Sam,
    5600-5700 sunshine is ready to buyback.. Wait for this stupid issue of NGT to be settled, you would inow the difference. If you have a seller at 4600 just give my reference, I can pay him 4800. Enjoy !!!

Rs 5000 ki resale offers ki calls har week aa jaati hai sir..tht too without negotiation. I dnt want to fight with anyone here..
    But pls be realistic...unless its another way arround that you r one of the investors and want to push up the prices using this iref forum. Many ppl often do tht here.

Sunshine mgmt ka rate toh peechle ek saal se 5800-6000 rs ka hai...yeh baat alag hai ki uspe kabhi koyi deal nhi huyi hai aajtak.. :( Simple logic: 5000-5200 pe toh ngt issue ke pehle hi resale offers thi.. now with uncertainity of noc and registration issues out in the picture, even 4500/4600 rs seems to be way too high to risk ur money in a project where u are not sure when and wheather actually registry will be allowed.

Even if u discount the ngt issue... 4600-4750 AI is the rate in another eqvailent and better projects.
    Eg: there are better options in antriksh golf view 1 which is adjoining H Sunshine...options available there Rs 4600-4800 which has better space utilisation, more open area, more better design, 12.5 acres of project space which is 2.5 times more than sunshine, better layout, better kitchen space as compared to sunshines kinda tight cave design kitchen, huge balconies, better main road entry, and 3 times more green open area and big big park which will surely get sunlight unlike sunshines minisicule park 90 % shadowed by its towers.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sam1983
    Rs 5000 ki resale offers ki calls har week aa jaati hai sir..tht too without negotiation. I dnt want to fight with anyone here..
    But pls be realistic...unless its another way arround that you r one of the investors and want to push up the prices using this iref forum. Many ppl often do tht here.

Sunshine mgmt ka rate toh peechle ek saal se 5800-6000 rs ka hai...yeh baat alag hai ki uspe kabhi koyi deal nhi huyi hai aajtak.. :( Simple logic: 5000-5200 pe toh ngt issue ke pehle hi resale offers thi.. now with uncertainity of noc and registration issues out in the picture, even 4500/4600 rs seems to be way too high to risk ur money in a project where u are not sure when and wheather actually registry will be allowed.

Even if u discount the ngt issue... 4600-4750 AI is the rate in another eqvailent and better projects.
    Eg: there are better options in antriksh golf view 1 which is adjoining H Sunshine...options available there Rs 4600-4800 which has better space utilisation, more open area, more better design, 12.5 acres of project space which is 2.5 times more than sunshine, better layout, better kitchen space as compared to sunshines kinda tight cave design kitchen, huge balconies, better main road entry, and 3 times more green open area and big big park which will surely get sunlight unlike sunshines minisicule park 90 % shadowed by its towers.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry sir I was not aware ki aap Antriksh se compare kar rhe hai hai tab to aap sahi hai ;-) mujhe laga aap shayad chote mote builders gaur ats ya mahagun se compare kar rehe hai.
    Never mind sir Antriksh no.1 builder hai Antriksh greens sector 50 thread sabne padha hai.

Originally Posted by Sam1983

CommentQuote
  • These pictures were taken by me at evening.

CommentQuote
  • I looked at all the post SAM1983 have recently posted and his only agenda it seems is spreading negativity about Helios in lieu of NGT issue. This guy have been posting same stuff over and over in different threads. Looks like GURU is back with a different name.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    I looked at all the post SAM1983 have recently posted and his only agenda it seems is spreading negativity about Helios in lieu of NGT issue. This guy have been posting same stuff over and over in different threads. Looks like GURU is back with a different name.

Tyagi sir.. main kyun negativity spread karungaa.. I am writing what is genuine and valid for any buyer today.. no doubt H.Sunshine is a decent project but rates at same location and same type of projects like H.SS and AGV1 can not vary beyond 150/200 psf..evryone knows this mathematics!!

Rhi NGT ban ki baat then...yes i m conscious of that factor...aur kyun nhi hona chahiye??
    Aap batayiye kyaa aap yaa fir aapke bache more than Rs 1 crore lgaayenge apne ghar ke liye at a time jiska future govt notifications and bans mein uljha ho...
    i am a normal person who knows what my savings stand for...I am genuine in my reasoning so tht every penny of my hard earned money doesnt go to a black hole and I does not get duped..
    Its my view tht resonates in todays buyer's mind.. agar aap itna hi positive ho toh aap ek aur flat le lijiye naa sunshine management se rs 6200 psf pe...par aap toh aisa karenge nhi..aap ko bhi pata hai kyun! aap toh chahenge ki jo 3000 psf mein liya hai woh bas jald se jald maximum ho jaaye or aap isko sale karke nikal jaayein..
    Arre hamein bhi toh apna sochna hai bhai...kal ko hum mein se kisi ne le liya aur bhagwan naa kare kuch ulta fas gya toh hamein to 1 crore ke badle govt builder se 3000 psf pe hi vaapis krvaaegi naa.. aap dedo bank guarantee hamein 1 crore ki yaa fir khreed lo 10/12 flats helios mgmt se 6200 psf ke rate pe...aapke anusar toh 2-3 mahine mein 400-500 aur bhi badega naa...toh kyun nhi karte ispe invest.

No hard feelings but this is a common forum and evryone has the right to post his/her view..and zaroori nhi hai ki woh views aapse match karte hon..
    Matlab jo toh aapke favour mein likhe woh hai right and akalmand and jo kuch reasoning ya counter karde usko aap negativity spread karne wala boldo.. waah janaab waah !! Chele kyun nhi rakh lete aap iref forum mein jo har ghante aapke favour mein kuch post kar diya karen..

CommentQuote