Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    1. Morpheus has got the land from Antriksh, not authority. So it's also a case of sub division.

    2. Have you done calculations? Do them and post here. Show that 35% is balcony area. Total usable area is 82%. If balcony area is 35%, then non-balcony carpet area should be 82 - 35 = 47% right? Prove that this is the case and I will stop writing on iref. Else you stop writing on this thread at least.

    3. From where did you get the figures? I mean, I am a buyer in Helios and still don't know this. Have you worked with Sunshine to have got this insider info?

    4. I am not asking anyone to invest in Helios 2. People have invested as per their taste. As per you, if they are getting good raise due to buying, what problem do you have?

    Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
    1. There are hundreds of GHP plots in Noida which are less than 5 acres and were directly allotted by NOIDA authority. The policy in question here is the one in which the buyer of a GHP sub-divides his plot and any sub-division can not be less than 5 acres.

    2. When floor plan is shown and even then buyers are happy with the claim of builder that he is giving the best built-up area and the buyer is a "fool" to ignore that 35% is balcony area, then you are right, the builder is not trying "to fool", he is selling "to fools".

    3. What to say of GOODWILL? 50% of buyers in Helios I are from Mentor (Helios mein kharido, nahi to BOSS naraj ho jayega), rest 30% are from EDA/VLSI design companies (all known to JMD).

    4. "Pre-launch" as such is banned by Noida Authority. Getting documents in place would take time. Till then, your hard earned money is financing Sunshine Business Park.

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      To all those who are cribbing about high balcony area in Helios

      1. Tell us which project should be bought instead of Helios.

      2. Show us some maths. For your chosen project, post the carpet area calculations and compare them with Helios.

      3. Also, declare that only those projects which have more non-balcony carpet area than Helios should be bought.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        To all those who are cribbing about high balcony area in Helios

        1. Tell us which project should be bought instead of Helios.

        2. Show us some maths. For your chosen project, post the carpet area calculations and compare them with Helios.

        3. Also, declare that only those projects which have more non-balcony carpet area than Helios should be bought.
        1. Projects which have at max 3 balconies : Attached to drawing/dining, another to kitchen (utility) and the last attached to master bedroom.

        2. No need of maths here. Go for project which gives you most carpet area within the 4 walls of the flat. NCR region has extreme weather due to which we can not spend much time outside the 4 walls (cold wave/hot wave).

        3. I am declaring that only those projects which have more non-balcony carpet area than Helios should be bought. Just joking ....
        Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; January 24 2013, 05:51 PM. Reason: ;

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
          1. Projects which have at max 3 balconies : Attached to drawing/dining, another to kitchen (utility) and the last attached to master bedroom.

          2. No need of maths here. Go for project which gives you most carpet area within the 4 walls of the flat. NCR region has extreme weather due to which we can not spend much time outside the 4 walls (cold wave/hot wave).

          3. I am declaring that only those projects which have more non-balcony carpet area than Helios should be bought. Just joking ....
          1. How does it hurt if the flat has an extra balcony, without compromising on the remaining carpet area?

          do you mean

          60% carpet area + 20% balcony area

          is worse than

          60% carpet area + 10% balcony area?

          even after applying your criteria, most flats in Helios have only 3 balconies. refer http://sunshinehelios.com/images/fp1_b.jpg

          Again, as you are criticising helios on carpet area, you must have done the analysis for several other projects. Why are you shying away from telling which projects have better carpet area than Helios, so that people can verify?

          2. Why no need of maths? You are claiming here that Helios has 35% balcony area, which is utterly false. And calling people fool. Do you feel you have right to call people fool, without even bothering to prove your point?

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            [QUOTE=sanjeevchaudhri;704109]1. Most of them are so happy with their investment (which got them good to excellent raises in mentor graphics in 2011 and 2012) that even before the land or even the site for Helios 2 was decided people were handing over checks to invest (so that they get good/excellent raises in 2013 and 2014 also). Each and Every investment made in any other project in 2010 has also given more than 100% return, so why this infatuation with Sunshine/Helios?

            2. No one initially bought in Helios I because thde balconies were huge (and consuming 35% of the area). They bought as they were buying a project which was offering the best built-up area. Now, suddenly, huge baconies area has become a personal choice.

            Gale mein dhol pad gaya hai to ab bajana to padega hee.[/QUOTE]

            will reply to u in phursut............for now ur proverb has reminded of another one............monkey know not taste of ginger i.e. Bandar kya jane adrak ka sawad

            have a nice evening

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              1. How does it hurt if the flat has an extra balcony, without compromising on the remaining carpet area?

              do you mean

              60% carpet area + 20% balcony area

              is worse than

              60% carpet area + 10% balcony area?

              even after applying your criteria, most flats in Helios have only 3 balconies. refer http://sunshinehelios.com/images/fp1_b.jpg

              Again, as you are criticising helios on carpet area, you must have done the analysis for several other projects. Why are you shying away from telling which projects have better carpet area than Helios, so that people can verify?

              2. Why no need of maths? You are claiming here that Helios has 35% balcony area, which is utterly false. And calling people fool. Do you feel you have right to call people fool, without even bothering to prove your point?
              1. actual carpet area in SSH is only 58%. excluding the walls & balcony. there is hardly any project in noida with less carpet area than this.

              2. Yes, 58% carpet + 20 % balcony in sunshine is worse proposition for the buyer than 65% + 10% offered by any other bad builder.

              3. Some people have successfully fooled themselves by buying the 82% carpet area declaration of SSH. 82% declaration is absolutely dishonest and unethical declaration by sunshine, some stupid buyers have been feeling proud about this declaration & even advertising this.

              4. arithmetic is not a replacement for right application of logic. stupid maths will lead to stupid results, which results in a group of stupid buyers defending their stupidity.
              Last edited by TheGuru; January 24 2013, 08:42 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                If point no. 11 is true then it is true for all other projects in this sector. So, Invalid for this particular project.

                here are the correct words for this logic -

                since sunshine has a lot of bad projects around it, so sunshine is a good project.

                indeed foolish decisions can only be defended by even more foolishness

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Whats the ongoing rate going on from builder? or is it available in resale only?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida




                    Last edited by deepdhingra; January 24 2013, 08:54 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Not sure why there is so much hue and cry on carpet area of this project.
                      Here is the comparison which I did some time back and I found non-balcony carpet area of helios-2 to be better as compared to most of other projects in my list. I really liked the big drawing/dining in 1500 category which is not the case normally. Here is the comparison :
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X