Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guys,

I have a 2050 unit which I want to sell. Is it a right time to sell or should I wait. The uncertainty about NGT issue and the upcoming hike in Circle rates has got me worried. Should I wait or sell my unit. Please advise.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • there is no upside left in noida for few years , but this is not right time to exit atleast wait for couple of months once NGT resolved then try to sell
    CommentQuote
  • few more pics

Shaping up...!!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • another latest pics........
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • yes , sunshine really shaping up well .
    CommentQuote
  • much better..this project will command premium in long run..
    CommentQuote
  • Just visualise 50 odd kids with 50 odd other people in the greens.

(representing less than 5% of occupants)

In no less than 1 months this green-cover will be lost even after best of maintenence.

I see this as shockingly dense
    CommentQuote
  • Looking awesome !!! Good work done by Sunshine !!!
    Also I came to know all boundary in central green are of Granite..not with only with brick cement..thats called quality.from Raw Materials, fittings and now central green

Originally Posted by viks14
    another latest pics........
    CommentQuote
  • This granite is around 45-55 psf.

Even good tiles are costlier than this
    CommentQuote
  • have you ever seen boundaries with tiles in central green area ?

Originally Posted by ga_fms
    This granite is around 45-55 psf.

Even good tiles are costlier than this
    CommentQuote
  • Showing awe / bragging for Granite which is @45-55 psf is misleading to others brother.

Originally Posted by Akash1
    have you ever seen boundaries with tiles in central green area ?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think its misleading..its better than tiles, cemented, brick..w.r.t looks and durability.

Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Showing awe / bragging for Granite which is @45-55 psf is misleading to others brother.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently went to Sunshine, they are only completing those flats where the owners have asked for initial possession, in rest of the flats, no work is being done. Saw one of the so called ready flat. Sample flat finishing and actual flat finishing is miles apart. They talked about providing Contrast paint is all bedrooms but instead are providing Stencils paint now (pathetic) just some diagrams or squares on one of the wall. Door polishing is bad and seems they are cutting corners now. Its not being done cleanly and professionaly, seems some novice has been given work to complete. They are not proving any electical fitting in the flat, not even holders for bulbs...even a third grade builder provides this but not Sunshine. Day be day the expierence is going down and leaving a bitter taste in the mouth. The way things are moving, the complex would only be ready by Jan or Feb next year.Still no Authority Water or Power connection.There is water seepage in underground parking. Regarding Penality for late possession, they are making excuses, bottomline- NO Penality
    CommentQuote
  • penalty toh deni padhegi pehle ya baad main...... kud denge ya court ke duara lenge.... they have a heap of excuses but no valid reasons.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • About possession....

It is a standard practice among builders to complete the internal work and fittings for only those flats which are paid fully for possession. This is common sense, since there is no point in putting expensive fittings and fixtures only to see those being stolen/damaged over a period of time and then having to do it all over again. There is no point in making all flats ready and shinning when many of the owners may not interested in taking possession anytime soon. They usually take a month or two to finish it after you pay the final 5%. Again, standard practice in the real estate sector. Fair or unfair, that is how it is. Sunshine is just following the trend.

As for worksmanship and quality of fittings, my experience has been quite different. They have given exactly the same quality of fittings (Grohe for example in bathrooms) as they had promised. The paint is excellent, the electrical fittiings are of good quality. Bulb holders are usually not provided. What if someone wanted to put a tubelight instead?

Want to see what a third grade builder project looks like? Go and visit any project by Shipra in Indirapuram. You may change your opinion about Sunshine then.

Yes, I agree that they have been thoroughly unprofessional and unscrupulous in their attempts to dodge the penalty. This one act has eroded a vast amount of faith and goodwill from among their customers. and it is therefore no wonder that people are seeing faults everywhere. When trust erodes, cracks are hard to repair.

Originally Posted by meteor
    Recently went to Sunshine, they are only completing those flats where the owners have asked for initial possession, in rest of the flats, no work is being done. Saw one of the so called ready flat. Sample flat finishing and actual flat finishing is miles apart. They talked about providing Contrast paint is all bedrooms but instead are providing Stencils paint now (pathetic) just some diagrams or squares on one of the wall. Door polishing is bad and seems they are cutting corners now. Its not being done cleanly and professionaly, seems some novice has been given work to complete. They are not proving any electical fitting in the flat, not even holders for bulbs...even a third grade builder provides this but not Sunshine. Day be day the expierence is going down and leaving a bitter taste in the mouth. The way things are moving, the complex would only be ready by Jan or Feb next year.Still no Authority Water or Power connection.There is water seepage in underground parking. Regarding Penality for late possession, they are making excuses, bottomline- NO Penality
    CommentQuote