Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are already over a year late and still finishing flats where the owners have asked is not a good way to work. If they work like this they may take another year or so to complete all the flats as there may be some big pocket investors who are ready to wait longer to get the flats. If they should not tighten up their belts and deliver the entire socitey quickly now, than God knows what to expect from them further.

Please note, I pointed about the contrast paint which was supposed to be provided on each wall of bedrooms and not about the general paint quality. Also about fixture, basics should be provided, rest the unit owner would take their own call, but builders cannot runaway saying the owner requirements may be different, so lets not even give them even the basics!

Regarding Penalty, would explore Legal options if they refuse.
    CommentQuote
  • Eco zone of Okhla sanctuary may be 1.2 km
    "\
    Eco zone of Okhla sanctuary may be reduced to DND flyover

eco jone of okhla bird sancury NEW DELHI:The official committee appointed by environment ministry has now suggested that the eco zone of okhla bird sanctury may be reduced to 1.2 kilometer,that is considerably smaller that previously declared by National Wildlife Board (NWB),that is 10km radius around the sanctury.

The three-member committee comprising forest officials from Delhi and Uttar Pradesh governments and the environment ministry, constituted on June 11, undertook a field visit to the area to make a determination of the eco-sensitive zone on June 27.

Their report recommends a 1.2 km area between the northern boundary of the bird sanctuary and the DND flyover as the eco-sensitive zone. The committee observed the wetlant and found that the distance of 1.2km and DND flyover serves as a "barrier" breaking the continuity of wetland so it would be appropriate to limit the zone till the DND flyover.

This move will bring relief to the nearly 450,000 home owners and builder who have invested huge amount aof money. The report has been submitted to the environment ministry and source indicated that notification would be issued soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • No but got few updates from on of my friend shifted there.

Approx 35 families already shifted, In Navratras , Diwali 30-40 families more are expected. Project is shaping really really well as there are maximum end users.

Commercial shops construction still not commenced.

Newsletter is still awaited from last 5 months.

Originally Posted by maserati7568
    Anyone visited the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Lo ji Newsletter..True..Project is shaping well..

Originally Posted by Akash1
    No but got few updates from on of my friend shifted there.

Approx 35 families already shifted, In Navratras , Diwali 30-40 families more are expected. Project is shaping really really well as there are maximum end users.

Commercial shops construction still not commenced.

Newsletter is still awaited from last 5 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Lo ji Newsletter..True..Project is shaping well..

Great project.
    CommentQuote
  • site visit 16-08-14

site visit 16-08-14
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • view from dadri connecting road
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Great project.

What are your views on Mahagun Moderne? Can we compare sunshine with Moderne?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    What are your views on Mahagun Moderne? Can we compare sunshine with Moderne?

Both are good projects with its own merit/demerits
    CommentQuote
  • rates ?

Folks,

Did any transaction take place recently? I'm curious to know the price as I plan to sell mine (1575 sq ft) sometime soon.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • 6100 AI + PLC etc..- wait for some more time SSH is planning to increase the rates with 200-300 Rs.

Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Folks,

Did any transaction take place recently? I'm curious to know the price as I plan to sell mine (1575 sq ft) sometime soon.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    6100 AI + PLC etc..- wait for some more time SSH is planning to increase the rates with 200-300 Rs.

6100 is resale rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes dear, builder hardly has any 1575/ 2050 unit left with them.
    Originally Posted by deepakkumar
    6100 is resale rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Akash. I can certainly wait at least till the end of the year. Hopefully, it'll be close to 7k; albeit much slower pace than my projected 9k by the end of 2015 :)
    CommentQuote