Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
    1. actual carpet area in SSH is only 58%. excluding the walls & balcony. there is hardly any project in noida with less carpet area than this
    Dear Moderators,

There is repeated mudslinging going on on this thread, with baseless claims like above. We have asked the posters several times to prove their point by showing calculations, but they always avoid it by giving excuses. We can choose to ignore them, but they are openly calling us bad names. You guys are not taking any action against them. You have given a warning, but it does not say for whom it is meant. This useless ranting is preventing useful discussion that the buyers would like to have.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Oh this is an excellent floor plan. I cant quite understand the criticism. Is larger balcony space an issue? Well its horses for courses, I love some openness and the ability to sit out. If you dont, dont buy it. At worst put an aluminium/board enclosure - if the builder/RWA permits - hardly costs much and looks nice.

Fundamentally the plan is very nice, well ventilated, good kitchen/utility. Ok storage. Residents will like this.

What is the floor height?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
      The floor height is more than 10 feet.

Comment

Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        The floor height is more than 10 feet.
        Well thats really nice then. No concerns plan wise from my standpoint. Only thing that 'might' bother some folks maybe that all bedrooms open into living/dining. That perhaps is the only small delta I might have.

Rest all good.

Comment

Well thats really nice then. No concerns plan wise from my standpoint. Only thing that 'might' bother some folks maybe that all bedrooms open into living/dining. That perhaps is the only small delta I might have.

Rest all good.

Yes, that's a negative point for most people; me included.

Comment

Rest all good.

Never thought of this. Yes, this is good and valid point. Perhaps, it is small negative in this plan.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
              Never thought of this. Yes, this is good and valid point. Perhaps, it is small negative in this plan.
              The layout is very practical (hadnt seen it till today). Cant understand the criticism.

Even though the balcony is huge, its not broken into 3-4 balconies which cannot be utilized properly.

Also the layout is very rectangular in shape, thus no strange shapes/designs.

Comment

All three points makes huge sense.. Just being critic does solve problems or help ultimately. If someone can provide alternatives that are reasobale, practical and based on facts which are convincing, that will be a great help to all of us. Rest leave it to the common sense and requirements of each of us.

To all those who are cribbing about high balcony area in Helios

1. Tell us which project should be bought instead of Helios.

2. Show us some maths. For your chosen project, post the carpet area calculations and compare them with Helios.

3. Also, declare that only those projects which have more non-balcony carpet area than Helios should be bought.

Comment

Yes, that's a negative point for most people; me included.
                  praveen. it may be a negative point but the alternative that I have seen in other plans involves construction of a corridor beyond the livng/ dinning room which not only eats away useable space but also restricts openness of the flat

@dinesh. couldn't understand ur suggestion wrt constr of a puja room/ store. please elaborate

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                    praveen. it may be a negative point but the alternative that I have seen in other plans involves construction of a corridor beyond the livng/ dinning room which not only eats away useable space but also restricts openness of the flat

@dinesh. couldn't understand ur suggestion wrt constr of a puja room/ store. please elaborate

regards
                    The attached image should give an idea. Just an indicative idea of 2 potential shapes of the rooms. You can keep it open plan to retain the openness or have an access from outside or from the kids room. Whatever you guys like. This wont impact circulation/light/ventilation etc and the foyer / wait space is adequate even after addition of this additional room.

Cheers
                    Attached Files

Comment

The attached image should give an idea. Just an indicative idea of 2 potential shapes of the rooms. You can keep it open plan to retain the openness or have an access from outside or from the kids room. Whatever you guys like. This wont impact circulation/light/ventilation etc and the foyer / wait space is adequate even after addition of this additional room.

Cheers
                      Toilet gate in front of main gate is really not very good thing. they could have made the entry from Balcony..that would be better.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X