Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rs.7000 psf for sector 7x...I do not think thats going to happen. Builders jack-up the prices but then there are no buyers.
    Sector 61 which is an awesome locality has rates of 7-7.5K PSF... Sector 62 has 6k PSF.
    Sector 51 has higher rates of 8k but then, the apartments are much better and very less congestion
    CommentQuote
  • current avg rate are

5500 in sec 62

6000 in sec 61

6500 in sec 50,61

and u can get more carpet area in there sec
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59): saath wala project Sikka Karmic you can get in 4600 AI..but the quality :bab (59):

Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    current avg rate are

5500 in sec 62

6000 in sec 61

6500 in sec 50,61

and u can get more carpet area in there sec
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/2363-it-park-rentals-gurgaon?p=122895#post122895

refer this link there were few discussions going for Sunshine Helios, so thought of sharing the same:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/2363-it-park-rentals-gurgaon?p=122895#post122895

refer this link there were few discussions going for Sunshine Helios, so thought of sharing the same:D

Thanks Mr India.

It's good to see that Zohaib is back (in action). I value his opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • circle rates ?

Friends,

What is the new circle rate in Sector 76? I see tons of info on the internet say that the rates would go up starting Aug-1 but I don't the #s.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the site on weekend, saw the labours tooling around. Nothing really changed, same picture since the last month. Things are moving at snails pace. Had a talk with labour contractor and the people in CRM office. The entire complex would be ready by next year May or June. Pathetic response from office, they have become expert in dilly dallying things. They will not pay penality, this is clear now, nor are they showing any great urgency to deliver the flats and the complex quickly. Really disgusted with this builder. Thanking my good fortune that I took back my check for their Solaris project and saved one of my friends as well from investing there.

No Power or Water connection in near future. Builder providing on its own to around 20 families who have moved in.
    CommentQuote
  • Metoer is right mr daw lost all money in la us and now waiting for pm relief fund to complete the society work. I agree wit guru who was very active in this forum. Sunshine is not a good builder.the society is like a L I G flat having yellow color on all walls.all the material used are duplicate.people will feel the luxury when they start living in the society.They cheated their customer very politely and everyone trust on daw who is more interested in central green not on the society.people are comparing this society with ATS and this society do not stand against ATS.Theybreak all recods. Anyone who is not arware or fool will buy property in their next project. If a person cannot make first society as a benchmark then he cannot succed in real state.
    CommentQuote
  • @Mr.Krantiveer
    Not sure what you are getting at.

.the society is like a L I G flat having yellow color on all walls

So, in your opinion, yellow color on walls=LIG flats. You have also praised ATS. Have you seen what color they have put on the walls of their project in Indirapuram? Have you seen its interiors? If that is LIG for you, then of course you are in a very different league altogether.

all the material used are duplicate

Duplicate of what? As far as I have seen, they have used the exactly same brands within the flats as they had promised (GROHE for bathroom fittings for example, Havells for switches etc). Can you please cite some example of "duplicate" material used?

They cheated their customer very politely
    How exactly, sir? Yes, they have dodged the penalty, and I am on record on this forum saying that this single rash act has eroded a good deal of the goodwill that they had. Apart from that, what other instance of cheating can you cite?
    They still have time to rectify their mistake... they should pay the penalty to anyone who asks for it. On that note, a lot of people are complaining about non payment of penalty. Not sure how many among them have actually approached Sunshine with a formal request, and has been officially refused.

daw who is more interested in central green not on the society

Hope you realise that the central green IS a part of the society, and a very important part. Once again, you seem to be a fan of ATS. I assume, then, that you have seen the quality of landscaping that they bring to their projects. It is impeccable. Would you then say that ATS is also more interested in the landscaping and not "on the society"?

people are comparing this society with ATS and this society do not stand against ATS

As you have rightly said "People are comparing". Who are these "people"? Has Sunshine ever claimed that they are in the same league as ATS? If not, then it is incorrect to blame them for something they have not claimed.

Anyone who is not arware or fool will buy property in their next projec
    Their next project, as far as I know, is fully booked. If they have found so many "fools" at one go, then they deserve some credit just for that. Wonder why other shabby builders Sikka or Amrapali are unable to get hold of such "fools"?

If a person cannot make first society as a benchmark then he cannot succed in real state.

The "first project" is yet to be delivered. Let us reserve our judgement on "benchmark" till the finished product is ready. They have already set some unique benchmarks like configurable apartments, which is still not offered by any other builder, as far as I know, even 4 years down line as on date.

Last but not the least, use a spelling and grammar check please. Your comments will carry more weight that way.
    CommentQuote
  • We did ask for Penality formaly and have been told that may not be possible. Never missed a single payment and always gave atleast one week in advance. Can you guys suggest what should be the next action here?

Construction Quality per say is not an issue, much better than other builders. Question is when would we get the final Possesion of out flats with the whole complex completed although were promised June, 13 as delivery date!
    CommentQuote
  • If penalty clause is given in your buyer agreement, then he cannot refuse it. Best is to go to CCI, chances of getting 14-18% interest as delayed penalty is quite possible..
    Quite a few case studies available now... Supertech for one..

Without legal, builder won't even budge...
    Some reputed builders are going to the extent of threatening buyers at the time of final payments if they don't accept the penalty decided by builder and sign Full & Final statement...
    CommentQuote
  • Completely agree with Guru1001.
    You have to send them a legal notice. They will have to start singing then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    If penalty clause is given in your buyer agreement, then he cannot refuse it. Best is to go to CCI, chances of getting 14-18% interest as delayed penalty is quite possible..
    Quite a few case studies available now... Supertech for one..

Without legal, builder won't even budge...
    Some reputed builders are going to the extent of threatening buyers at the time of final payments if they don't accept the penalty decided by builder and sign Full & Final statement...

a builder comes under CCI purview only when he is a dominant player in market. Noida market has no dominance player except perhaps Jaypee for expressway area. you have to try other legal aid. CCI wont help.
    CommentQuote
  • Visit 19sep
    Originally Posted by vk1947
    Tower B, 7th Floor, 1575 sq ft flat....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 1) changing room for swimming pool - see shuttering happening in left side. (between towers)
    2) pool boundary wall
    3) central green
    4) Dhaulpur stone installation all over central green walking area
    5) another fountain
    6) Arch covered for ground floor residents
    7) Badminton court, snooker, pool area under F tower (Huge Hall with 15ft. height atleast)
    8) flat pics..

Gym area ready.

Project looks extremely well but will still take 3 more months to do all kinda small pending work..
    CommentQuote