Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
    Thats small bathroom and washbasin is inside ..... Yes, visitors can not bath there.
    May I know the size of that toilet meant for guests?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
      This post is an example of what moderator has warned about - posting off topic cribs.

To come to the topic, let me explain the calculation, although any person with even less than average intellect should be able to self calculate it.

Here is the sunshine link - Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

A. Super Area = 1575
      B. Carpet area = 1285
      C. Balcony Area = 261
      D. Wall Area = 100
      E. Actual Carpet Area = B-C-D = 924
      F. % Actual Carpet Area = E/A = 924/1575 = 58 % (this includes the cupboard area, which should not be included)

Now, People who do not want to accept the reality can keep posting offtopic nonsense.
      I'll leave it to others to comment as I have no real interest in SSH. But your calculation is incorrect. Carpet area already assumes wall area is excluded. Viz Carpet Area = Built Up Area - Wall Area

So the 100 of the Wall Area is additional

Comment

4X4.7 is size of loo.. how come washbasin and loo both are accommodated?
        Dineshsays Sir awaiting your comments
        Thanks

Comment

This post is an example of what moderator has warned about - posting off topic cribs.

To come to the topic, let me explain the calculation, although any person with even less than average intellect should be able to self calculate it.

Here is the sunshine link - Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

A. Super Area = 1575
          B. Carpet area = 1285
          C. Balcony Area = 261
          D. Wall Area = 100
          E. Actual Carpet Area = B-C-D = 924
          F. % Actual Carpet Area = E/A = 924/1575 = 58 % (this includes the cupboard area, which should not be included)

Now, People who do not want to accept the reality can keep posting offtopic nonsense.

this also applies to you Guru ji...

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            I'll leave it to others to comment as I have no real interest in SSH. But your calculation is incorrect. Carpet area already assumes wall area is excluded. Viz Carpet Area = Built Up Area - Wall Area

guys stop reacting to the illogical posts. eventually he will shut up....... just ignore him

regards

Comment

that is exactly the game, sunshine is playing. it is including wall area in its carpet area declaration, which is a dishonest practice.
              Last edited by TheGuru; January 25 2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                4X4.7 is size of loo.. how come washbasin and loo both are accommodated?
                Dineshsays Sir awaiting your comments
                Cookie Bro - let me explain. These days an American Style 'Powder Room' is in vogue. You can see this in a number of plans. The idea here is that you dont let the guests etc come into any of the Bedrooms which various family members get touchy about - both from a privacy standpoint and sharing loo with strangers along with family/friends

So the idea is to give a small washbasin and a small sized pot so the 'deed' can be done on the outside and bedroom privacy is not breached.

4'0 x 4'7" is small - no doubt - but can just barely accomodate a small pot and a small basin. I can almost guarantee both will be there. Think Shaitaan bro has also confirmed this.

Even in a ultra luxury apartment like Kasablanca - the powder room is very small - just 4'7" x 7' or so. Agreed it is bigger than this - but still very small.

Potentially this could also be used by a servant - but lack of bathing facilities implies it cannot be a dedicated servant loo - which has a small washbasin, a small WC and atleast a small bathing area.

Comment

that is exactly the game, sunshine is playing. it is including wall area in its carpet area declaration, which is a dishonest practice.
                  Really? - thats quite wrong if they are. Thats the Built Up area not the Carpet area

Comment

Cookie Bro - let me explain. These days an American Style 'Powder Room' is in vogue. You can see this in a number of plans. The idea here is that you dont let the guests etc come into any of the Bedrooms which various family members get touchy about - both from a privacy standpoint and sharing loo with strangers along with family/friends

So the idea is to give a small washbasin and a small sized pot so the 'deed' can be done on the outside and bedroom privacy is not breached.

4'0 x 4'7" is small - no doubt - but can just barely accomodate a small pot and a small basin. I can almost guarantee both will be there. Think Shaitaan bro has also confirmed this.

Even in a ultra luxury apartment like Kasablanca - the powder room is very small - just 4'7" x 7' or so. Agreed it is bigger than this - but still very small.

Potentially this could also be used by a servant - but lack of bathing facilities implies it cannot be a dedicated servant loo - which has a small washbasin, a small WC and atleast a small bathing area.
                    we are in Indian Sir

In Indian we always find such small size loo for servants ... even bigger..That's why I said entry should have been from balcony..

My main point was... having toilet at main entrance is not very good thing. we are making rangoli and lighting diyas at main door at the same place our guest and servants are making lound noise. of flush..aur kya
                    Thanks

Comment

all that is fine, but the important point is that it is a pathetic choice of place to put a toilet (just in front of entry) for an apartment. even bad architects will find better location for a guest toilet.
                      Last edited by TheGuru; January 25 2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X