Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • people are asking sunshine to pay penalty for delay and there are news that sunshine management is going to increase super area by atleast 100 sqft and charge us all and then give a small portion of the amount as penalty!!! this has been almost confirmed in their ongoing project sunshine solaris of sec 79.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone opted for factory fitted double glass vacuum (6 mm + 6mm) modi company, by paying extra cost ? If yes anyone of them find time to check whether they install the same which we opted or just took money and put the general 6 mm glass only. And also the same case for wired mesh door, whether anyone opted for this and verify what's the difference between this wired mesh door ( LG) Company and the general one which builder put if we not opted for wired door. As per builder note in past (2012) vacuum glass is much better for heat resistant and sound proof. So I just want to check anyone got time to verify this if opted?

Negotiated Rate of Wire Mesh Door = Rs. 45/ sq ft.
    Negotiated Rate of Double Glass Door (after adjusting cost of single glass) = Rs. 125 / sq.ft

Please note that double Glass can not be done at a later stage
    CommentQuote
  • I had paid for the vacuum sealed double glass door. It had not been installed. They have told me they will refund the money to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurabh, for your response. Are there anyone more who have been opted for these 2 things and verify whether it's installed or not. Basically I was opted for both things but neither I had verify nor get any response ( about money refund) from builder. But now I am thinking that, even if builder refund this amount , this is not fair because I already opted and paid and we want the service not the refund. What do you think guys.
    CommentQuote
  • some more thoughts

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Personally visited the Site...

Construction quality is Very good

Small project and Lack of Green space...but that was Expected.

Sector 79 is ALL SET TO BE A MESS......COMPLETE MESS....

If this project was on Noida expressway...It would have been almost 7k by now...once its about be RTM

This Project Quality is AS GOOD AS PURVANCHAL ROYAL PARK SECTOR 137, AKRITI SHANINIKETAN 143, ATS HAMLET

ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON

They were ALWAYS end user based Projects.

Sector 79 is going to be Biggest concrete Jungle of Noida...and its a shame that this project is in that region.

Also with upcming connectivity to Noida extn just 3-4 kms away.....it will add to mess

MY ADVICE TO BUYERS IN THIS PROJECT......

Sell and Buy in ATS One Hamlet OR Purvanchal Royal Park...Both are RTM...equally Good construction...BUT BETTER LOCATION...Will be Much better End user wise...DUE TO RELATIVELY LESS CONCRETE JUNGLE AND MESS which will be a daily affair in sector 79

AFTER 5-6 Years....You will Realise WHY I ADVICED THIS....

Hey Zohaib,

Good to see that you are back in action.

In general, I appreciate your perspective, as long as I don't see an ulterior motive.

IMO, It is not just a particular sector that would become a mess due to high density or concrete jungle as you mentioned. The entire N/GN area is going to pay the price of this high population mess; Why so, because (i) our urge to buy more and bigger cars is not going to die in the near future; (ii) jobs/employers will continue to gravitate towards just a handful of cities/regions; and (iii) when it comes to infra and public transport improvements, there is only so much you can expect from our esteemed government(s), no matter which joker is in the power!

I admit that I am not, and will possibly never be, an end user. If I were one, I would look for things such as (i) proximity to Delhi or to my work location, (ii) ease of public transportation, and (iii) good facilities in the area such as schools, medical facilities etc.

I plan to visit India later this year. IM me if you would like to meet over a coffee or something.

-d
    CommentQuote
  • Not agree with contruction quality it is not good check the title in every floor no cement used.wall are yellow like lig flat.modular kitchen is very cheap.wooden flooring very cheap. Most of the item used in the flat are duplicate.look like you book a five star hotel and finally when you reach at hotel you found it like 2 star.This is the first project and they can set the benchmark but they failed. Switch on light in the night in flat you will feel like you are on moon not very well furnish. Wire mess is very low quality can be demage within a month.when a builder cheat you , you will not feel bad because builder community is like that but when a honest person and very educated cheat you thenit is very difficult to believe and trust. After. 2 years people will realise that they purchase the lig flat better to sell now instead of waiting till the last moment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krantiveer
    Not agree with contruction quality it is not good check the title in every floor no cement used.wall are yellow like lig flat.modular kitchen is very cheap.wooden flooring very cheap. Most of the item used in the flat are duplicate.look like you book a five star hotel and finally when you reach at hotel you found it like 2 star.This is the first project and they can set the benchmark but they failed. Switch on light in the night in flat you will feel like you are on moon not very well furnish. Wire mess is very low quality can be demage within a month.when a builder cheat you , you will not feel bad because builder community is like that but when a honest person and very educated cheat you thenit is very difficult to believe and trust. After. 2 years people will realise that they purchase the lig flat better to sell now instead of waiting till the last moment

Where to Buy better one? Ye bhi bata de Guru Dev.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Where to Buy better one? Ye bhi bata de Guru Dev.

Jahan inki sabse jayada commosion fixed ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Please PRP and Aakriti Shanti Niketan mat bolna..because you wont like them aswell as they are of similar league.

Originally Posted by krantiveer
    Not agree with contruction quality it is not good check the title in every floor no cement used.wall are yellow like lig flat.modular kitchen is very cheap.wooden flooring very cheap. Most of the item used in the flat are duplicate.look like you book a five star hotel and finally when you reach at hotel you found it like 2 star.This is the first project and they can set the benchmark but they failed. Switch on light in the night in flat you will feel like you are on moon not very well furnish. Wire mess is very low quality can be demage within a month.when a builder cheat you , you will not feel bad because builder community is like that but when a honest person and very educated cheat you thenit is very difficult to believe and trust. After. 2 years people will realise that they purchase the lig flat better to sell now instead of waiting till the last moment
    CommentQuote
  • If i have to rate noida under construction project... Here it would be -

PRP Sec 137 Number 1
    Sunshine Helios Number 2
    ATS OH only front facing units- Number 3

Aakriti Shantiniketan Number 4

PRP and Sunshine helios both are of similar quality.. Infact i liked Helios over PRP, however only drawback is Sec 78(Non expressway sector) and Society entry which doesn,t give royal feeling...

It was almost decided to buy Helios than dropped as i didn,t like society entry , now waiting for PRP to open resale as cream units are not available in fresh..... Transfer charges in PRP is 500Rs.....
    CommentQuote
  • Though its a personal choice, my thoughts are.. I can understand 78 is congested but it has all the ease and access to near by residential sectors, inhabited places, fortis, metro, schools, IT companies in sector 58-63, also with new road access to expressway is 5 minutes distance. But I agree entrance is not on wide road and not that impressive but overall small apartment, gentry, corner flats, ventilation, amenities, No 2BHKs make this apartment good for end users.

Delhite : 1 query you are waiting for PRP resale to open dont you think are waiting quite a time and now PRP / SSH are now almost RTM, NGT is on edge of clearance, no good units left and with transfer charges 500/- will dent your pocket with approx 1000/- psf more as I have seen buider rates for PRP is now 7K and SSH is 6540 and resale is approx 6000+ and for good units you may to give bit extra in resale.

Originally Posted by delhite
    If i have to rate noida under construction project... Here it would be -

PRP Sec 137 Number 1
    Sunshine Helios Number 2

PRP and Sunshine helios both are of similar quality.. Infact i liked Helios over PRP, however only drawback is Sec 78(Non expressway sector) and Society entry which doesn,t give royal feeling...

It was almost decided to buy Helios than dropped as i didn,t like society entry , now waiting for PRP to open resale as cream units are not available in fresh..... Transfer charges in PRP is 500Rs.....
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking for my End USE not for investment and have learnt from my past experience buy your choice of Flat or else don,t buy..... I don,t mind paying extra.... i know with PRP, most of them are End user.. As i mentioned in my previous post.. If not PRP than next option would be Aakriti Sector 143...

I am not sure where PRP would headed.. I checked rental for PRP 1950, its 22K to 25K.... Source 99acres
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Delhiite...??

Why are you talking positive about PRP ?
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib Bhai i am not supporting any builder.. Its just my feedback which i gain while exploring a flat for my End use....

People are very smart... they don,t buy by just reading posts...

Posts are just general information.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhite
    If i have to rate noida under construction project... Here it would be -

PRP Sec 137 Number 1
    Sunshine Helios Number 2

It was almost decided to buy Helios than dropped as i didn,t like society entry , now waiting for PRP to open resale as cream units are not available in fresh..... Transfer charges in PRP is 500Rs.....[/I have seen ATS OH and PRP personally and off course AS in Sec 143 and based on my findings on costruction quality checks AS comes out far superior as compared to ATS and PRP though I have not seen Sunshine Helios because of the reason that all 7x sector are nothing but concrete jungle. projects on expressway stretch looks a better bet for me as of now.If i have to rate noida under construction project... Here it would be -

PRP Sec 137 Number 1
    Sunshine Helios Number 2

It was almost decided to buy Helios than dropped as i didn,t like society entry , now waiting for PRP to open resale as cream units are not available in fresh..... Transfer charges in PRP is 500Rs.....[/I have seen ATS OH and PRP personally and off course AS in Sec 143 and based on my findings on costruction quality checks AS comes out far superior as compared to ATS and PRP though I have not seen Sunshine Helios because of the reason that all 7x sector are nothing but concrete jungle. projects on expressway stretch looks a better bet for me as of now.
    CommentQuote