Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Duplicate??

What material exactly is "duplicate" Mr.KrantiVeer? Can you please be specific/provide some examples/pictures?
    I remember you had said exactly the same thing a month or so ago on this forum, and even then I had asked you the same question but you decided to keep quiet... only to resurface with the same unsubstantiated allegation after a few weeks.
    Repeating the same falsehood many a times is not likely to convert it into truth.

Originally Posted by krantiveer
    Not agree with contruction quality it is not good check the title in every floor no cement used.wall are yellow like lig flat.modular kitchen is very cheap.wooden flooring very cheap. Most of the item used in the flat are duplicate.look like you book a five star hotel and finally when you reach at hotel you found it like 2 star.This is the first project and they can set the benchmark but they failed. Switch on light in the night in flat you will feel like you are on moon not very well furnish. Wire mess is very low quality can be demage within a month.when a builder cheat you , you will not feel bad because builder community is like that but when a honest person and very educated cheat you thenit is very difficult to believe and trust. After. 2 years people will realise that they purchase the lig flat better to sell now instead of waiting till the last moment
    CommentQuote
  • List of grievances (these are over and above the basic limitation/gaps of the project that was quite visible from beginning e.g. lack of good open space/greens, narrow road etc.)

1) Modular Kitchen fittings are not Hettich make. At least 10-15 kitchens that I inspected had local brand fittings. They promised and marketed Hettich in Newsletters
    2) Kitchen door opening in balcony is of worst quality.
    3) Glass slide windows – Not the same quality that was promised or referenced in newsletters or shown as sample. Please visit B101 (current office) check the quality and inspect other flats. Quality is at least 3 levels lower as compared to what is installed in B101
    4) No double glass, vacuum filled glass-- In most of the apartments those who opted, they have not installed. No communication to people who have opted and paid. Unprofessional and unacceptable behavior. They have installed single 6mm glass
    5) Missing False ceiling in common areas on all floors except ground – Red pipes suck and looks ugly. Please look at Mahagun or any other builder. I have found false ceiling in all projects that I have checked.
    6) Bathrooms are obviously cramped when compared to layout drawings. Especially in B and C towers where I checked. Area is much less as compared to promised and layout
    7) Commercial wasn’t planned or talked about until last few weeks/months. Commercial is going to eat lot of quality open area. I am not sure if we have enough parking. There are at least 400 flats and as there are large sizes (1575 Sq Ft and above) I doubt we have enough parking. I would expect at least 800 parking slots that includes visitor parking. Remember this project does not have a huge road in front that can be used to park visitor cars/vehicles. With lot of area being converted into commercial, it comes at a huge cost of open space which otherwise is very much limited in this project. It is huge nuisance and huge security and privacy issue at least for B and C Block flats/apartments on first few floors. Builder has cheated especially those who have huge impact
    8) Forget about the paint. It is low grade quality and Texture paint is actually an eyewash. My expectation was different. It looks 80’s. Could have been better for sure.
    9) No mention of penalty. Builder continues in live in denial mode when asked about it.
    10) Water softening plant…No idea if that will or has come up. It is there is specification but no one in Sunshine confirms that
    11) Entry to lifts is cramped. The other lift (service lift) should have been wider. I am not sure if heavy and large items like sofas, dining tables etc. can go into lifts due to narrow opening. I wonder how bigger items can go to upper floors?
    12) There are many other minor to moderate issues but above ones are more prominent in my personal opinion. I own a flat here J
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Though its a personal choice, my thoughts are.. I can understand 78 is congested but it has all the ease and access to near by residential sectors, inhabited places, fortis, metro, schools, IT companies in sector 58-63, also with new road access to expressway is 5 minutes distance. But I agree entrance is not on wide road and not that impressive but overall small apartment, gentry, corner flats, ventilation, amenities, No 2BHKs make this apartment good for end users.

To me, the highlighted is a boon, not a bane; esp for the folks that are on the lower floors of road facing towers B & C. Having lived in a society adjacent to the main/80 ft road, I can't tell you guys what kind of pain the traffic noise was !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    List of grievances (these are over and above the basic limitation/gaps of the project that was quite visible from beginning e.g. lack of good open space/greens, narrow road etc.)

1) Modular Kitchen fittings are not Hettich make. At least 10-15 kitchens that I inspected had local brand fittings. They promised and marketed Hettich in Newsletters
    2) Kitchen door opening in balcony is of worst quality.
    3) Glass slide windows – Not the same quality that was promised or referenced in newsletters or shown as sample. Please visit B101 (current office) check the quality and inspect other flats. Quality is at least 3 levels lower as compared to what is installed in B101
    4) No double glass, vacuum filled glass-- In most of the apartments those who opted, they have not installed. No communication to people who have opted and paid. Unprofessional and unacceptable behavior. They have installed single 6mm glass
    5) Missing False ceiling in common areas on all floors except ground – Red pipes suck and looks ugly. Please look at Mahagun or any other builder. I have found false ceiling in all projects that I have checked.
    6) Bathrooms are obviously cramped when compared to layout drawings. Especially in B and C towers where I checked. Area is much less as compared to promised and layout
    7) Commercial wasn’t planned or talked about until last few weeks/months. Commercial is going to eat lot of quality open area. I am not sure if we have enough parking. There are at least 400 flats and as there are large sizes (1575 Sq Ft and above) I doubt we have enough parking. I would expect at least 800 parking slots that includes visitor parking. Remember this project does not have a huge road in front that can be used to park visitor cars/vehicles. With lot of area being converted into commercial, it comes at a huge cost of open space which otherwise is very much limited in this project. It is huge nuisance and huge security and privacy issue at least for B and C Block flats/apartments on first few floors. Builder has cheated especially those who have huge impact
    8) Forget about the paint. It is low grade quality and Texture paint is actually an eyewash. My expectation was different. It looks 80’s. Could have been better for sure.
    9) No mention of penalty. Builder continues in live in denial mode when asked about it.
    10) Water softening plant…No idea if that will or has come up. It is there is specification but no one in Sunshine confirms that
    11) Entry to lifts is cramped. The other lift (service lift) should have been wider. I am not sure if heavy and large items like sofas, dining tables etc. can go into lifts due to narrow opening. I wonder how bigger items can go to upper floors?
    12) There are many other minor to moderate issues but above ones are more prominent in my personal opinion. I own a flat here J

So as I understand, you already inspected many flats in this helios , and as per you, those are the worst possible quality as compared to promised one or written one in BBa or website, so now what a flat buyer can do? Why buyers not form a group and meet with management and inspect those flats with them and ask what the hell going on. Around one year back when I was in noida I also visited my own flat and found that bathroom is looking very small in size although that was still in working phase. And then I meet sundeep bhati, and I found that he is nonsense person ( I was some how stop me to slap him ). When I asked when will this society be completed, he replied around 3 months (means March 2014) , then I replied according to me it will take 2 years more ( means Nov 2015).

Where is Mr. Daw who promises like this society is like my baby in around March 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Daw is busy in finding innovative ideas to loot people - these days he is finding ways to increase super area of Sunshine Solaris Sector 79 floor plans because people are now stucked by giving 50% of payments.

Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    So as I understand, you already inspected many flats in this helios , and as per you, those are the worst possible quality as compared to promised one or written one in BBa or website, so now what a flat buyer can do? Why buyers not form a group and meet with management and inspect those flats with them and ask what the hell going on. Around one year back when I was in noida I also visited my own flat and found that bathroom is looking very small in size although that was still in working phase. And then I meet sundeep bhati, and I found that he is nonsense person ( I was some how stop me to slap him ). When I asked when will this society be completed, he replied around 3 months (means March 2014) , then I replied according to me it will take 2 years more ( means Nov 2015).

Where is Mr. Daw who promises like this society is like my baby in around March 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard Mr Daw is now full time builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I heard that he has left his job and made his permanent office in Helios..but with this kind of unfair practices he has to soon start self study and post his resume on Naukri.com

few highlights which could have been avoided easily.

1) Increase of super area in Solaris without increase in carpet area
    2) No delay Penalty - Helios
    3) No transparency left - Staff members / customer care are trained to give next dates / excuses.
    4) No final dates of possession even after 1.6 yrs of delay.
    5) No seriousness to complete the project.
    6) In case of buyback and then you have to go multiple trips, followups to get your money back in 4-5 months, same with cancellation.
    7) No newsletter.

Sunshine is now no exception.

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    I heard Mr Daw is now full time builder..
    CommentQuote
  • 100% agree that Sunshine & Mr Daw has lost reputation in recent times. SS customer Care has gone down the drain. Solaris project is very badly handled.
    CommentQuote
  • Sigh

Just one project (half done) and already going down the drain... such a good potential wasted .Here we had an educated person with good credentials coming to real estate industry (as opposed to the usual thugs and goons)... but the end result is no different.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine is still better than lot of projects, it was taken seriously initially but later I guess it is like neglected baby when juice was extracted. SSH: its time to improve before its get too late.

Happy Diwali !!! Hoping for next Diwali 2015 in own home in Sunshine Helios.

Originally Posted by user73
    Just one project (half done) and already going down the drain... such a good potential wasted .Here we had an educated person with good credentials coming to real estate industry 9as opposed to the usual thugs and goons)... but the end result is no different.
    CommentQuote
  • This pic was clicked yday residents are celebrating Diwali in Sunshine Lawns. Thia society is coming up extremely well especially when maximum end users are there in helios.
    Ps: I got this pic from one of my friend.

Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    Sunshine is still better than lot of projects, it was taken seriously initially but later I guess it is like neglected baby when juice was extracted. SSH: its time to improve before its get too late.

Happy Diwali !!! Hoping for next Diwali 2015 in own home in Sunshine Helios.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Noida Guy he written the truth of sunshine helios.Mr Daw and Arvind Kejriwal both are same type of personality and both are from IIT Kharagpur. They are honest people but they loot honest people only The experience here is buy a flat from a chor builder at least you know he is a chor and you can imagine the quality but buying a flat with this type of person is to whom you trust. He hit the buyer from back This is a LIG flat people will realise when they enter in this society reality is totally different.

Sunshine is similar to moon both are looking bright but when you land on moon you can see the reality same with sunshine.

Mr Daw do not have money to pay his employee now last week many labours started dharna in the morning they were shouting for Daw.

Guru told the truth long time back but we didn't trust on this guy I want to meet guru today and want to hug him and want to cry with him...ATS is far better than sunshine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krantiveer
    Agree with Noida Guy he written the truth of sunshine helios.Mr Daw and Arvind Kejriwal both are same type of personality and both are from IIT Kharagpur. They are honest people but they loot honest people only The experience here is buy a flat from a chor builder at least you know he is a chor and you can imagine the quality but buying a flat with this type of person is to whom you trust. He hit the buyer from back This is a LIG flat people will realise when they enter in this society reality is totally different.

Sunshine is similar to moon both are looking bright but when you land on moon you can see the reality same with sunshine.

Mr Daw do not have money to pay his employee now last week many labours started dharna in the morning they were shouting for Daw.

Guru told the truth long time back but we didn't trust on this guy I want to meet guru today and want to hug him and want to cry with him...ATS is far better than sunshine.

100% agree with you.

Sunshine and Mr Daw are showing thier true colours now and exploiting buyers in all possible way.

After milking from Helios, the builder has now suddenly increased the super area of flats in Solaris even before starting construction.

No more trust on Mr Daw and Susnhine Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure if everyone is aware or not so let me throw some light.

Not only Sunshine Solaris but also Sunshine Helios super area has also increased to 3%-7% be ready for a big hole in your pocket - and it applies to existing and new buyers respectively.

what the F**K after people start staying in premises of helios suddenly Daw realized that his profit is getting less lets find some innovative ideas to loot people and they found this idea of without increasing carpet area , increasing super area of Helios.

On Solaris website they have same floor plan but 1500 sqft area is updated with 1635 sqft. WOW they do not have time to update newsletter on site. Its still showing June newsletter but area is updated.

What it shows is they only do work from they get money.

- constructing commercial shops
    - increasing 1st floor balcony areas
    - increasing super area of flats.
    - SUNSHINE NEVER TALKED ABOUT GIVING PENALTY- even after 2 years delay

what would end user or existing buyer get out of increased area who is already shifted at Helios. He has to unnecessary shell out more money to fullfill needs of SSH, get registry done, woodwork and other required work to be done in home. This is an extra money which we have to give

SunSet Company : why you are cheating innocent customers, who were fed up with corrupt builders, they trusted you and you are no different.

This was the first and last chance for you. Try to launch any new project and now see the magic.

!!! Game Over !!!

Originally Posted by Satya1212
    100% agree with you.

Sunshine and Mr Daw are showing thier true colours now and exploiting buyers in all possible way.

After milking from Helios, the builder has now suddenly increased the super area of flats in Solaris even before starting construction.

No more trust on Mr Daw and Susnhine Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Paisa nahi hai to maang lo. Many of us can help with nominal interest. I know the vendor of kitchen woodwork also stopped working because of non payment. Later uske haath per jod k kaam karva rehe hai.

2 saal se delay penality dee nahi Super area increased in Helios, Newsletter bhejte huye haath dard hota hai, Lootate huye sharam nahi aatee.

in Solaris 2 saal se construction nahi ho rehi thee ab start huyee to super area increase ho gya.bhai WAAH

Business park ka to na hi baat karo to acha hai

There must be some transparency, communication to customers.

Originally Posted by krantiveer
    Agree with Noida Guy he written the truth of sunshine helios.Mr Daw and Arvind Kejriwal both are same type of personality and both are from IIT Kharagpur. They are honest people but they loot honest people only The experience here is buy a flat from a chor builder at least you know he is a chor and you can imagine the quality but buying a flat with this type of person is to whom you trust. He hit the buyer from back This is a LIG flat people will realise when they enter in this society reality is totally different.

CommentQuote