Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Since, Jan end is the date before which we have to decide on the below items :

1. Modular kitchen
    2. Wall painting
    3. Bathroom fitting
    4. Internal doors and locks

Anybody going for this ? Did anybody get the chance to talk to builder on this. How much is the refund for Items 2,3,4. ???

Comment

Today I confirmed from SSH staff regarding Lease Transfer of Helios2 and they confirmed it yes it has been done 2 days back. They asked me to come and verify but I was not able to visit..Anyone has any updates / been to site and checked papers ??

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
        Since, Jan end is the date before which we have to decide on the below items :
        For each item below: How much saving/refund & How much would it cost to do on our own
        1. Modular kitchen ..... ......
        2. Wall painting ..... ......
        3. Bathroom fitting ..... ......
        4. Internal doors and locks ..... .....

Anybody going for this ? Did anybody get the chance to talk to builder on this. How much is the refund for Items 2,3,4. ???
        Good question (which we don't discuss these days ).

Personally, I would need above two pieces of information to make a decision. Could someone make an educated guess and take a stab at it? Thanks.

Comment

I had a word with ssh team on the quantum of refund for items outer than modular kitchen. They said the refund amount will be communicated in next newsletter. I guess the deadline of jan end is just for kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Really? - thats quite wrong if they are. Thats the Built Up area not the Carpet area
            No, they are not. See the floor plan. The length of the living+dining = 23.4. The length of master bed + kids bed = 12 + 11 = 23. This is 4 inches less than the length of living room, which is equal to the assumed thickness of internal wall separating the two bed rooms. Similar thing can be observed for all internal walls (assuming that one is willing to accept ).

Comment

btw after so many weeks, seeing healthy and useful discussion on this thread..counter attack with proof are really good..keep it healthy discussion..

Comment

Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                No, they are not. See the floor plan. The length of the living+dining = 23.4. The length of master bed + kids bed = 12 + 11 = 23. This is 4 inches less than the length of living room, which is equal to the assumed thickness of internal wall separating the two bed rooms. Similar thing can be observed for all internal walls (assuming that one is willing to accept ).

Guru ji is spreading unwarranted/incorrect rumours then?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                Last edited by dineshsays; January 27 2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

wrong, mr.fatichar & other vested interests are spreading rumours.
                  1. the maximum balcony allowed by Authority without attracting inlcusion in FAR calculation is 5 feet. look at the balcony width. it is 5 feet. that means that wall thickness is included in the dimensions shown.
                  2. look at balcony + toilet + toilet , it comes to 23.8 (assuming 4 inch wall). this is inconsistent.
                  3. look at utility + toilet, it is 23.1 (assuming 4 inch wall), which is again inconsistent.

In summary, inconsistency all around.
                  Last edited by TheGuru; January 27 2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prosper View Post
                    I guess you meant Meters and not feet - unless they are the same for some scientific reason.

12 meters road which is slightly better than the road in front of Kendriya Vihar Sector 51 .And this one is pretty well used.

3.5+3.5 meters = 7 meters for 2 lanes ( though this road is ideally meant for one way, the other being across the HT wire corridor)

For the rest 5 meters, I am sure there could be productive use, including parking, autos ,rickshaws etc.

Not ideal, but not bad either
                    looks like you have never seen sunshine yourself. the road (under construction) in front of SSH (facing nallah) is 12 feet.

Comment

jaypee brokers talking about rumours. Jaypee brokers should open their mouth only after 2020, if jaypee is able to deliver any flat by that time ( considering an optimistic scenario).
                      Last edited by TheGuru; January 27 2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X