Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
    jaypee brokers talking about rumours. Jaypee brokers should open their mouth only after 2020, if jaypee is able to deliver any flat by that time ( considering an optimistic scenario).
    Is that your standard methodology - as soon as you are proven incorrect, you change the topic and start calling people brokers and engage in ridiculing.

You want to engage in a healthy debate - do so. Rest your wish, very easy to write anything in an anonymous, online forum. Keep posting nonsense dude - if that satisfies your need for kicks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

To me it seems you have no idea how much is 12 feet, the living room in sunshine is more than that... man you are one ridiculous person with no facts and analytic thinking. How did you become a broker? and this is how you are minting money by providing baseless claims to your customers.

Tumhe aab to samaj aa jana chiyee ke people here are more smarter than you claim you are.

looks like you have never seen sunshine yourself. the road (under construction) in front of SSH (facing nallah) is 12 feet.

Comment

I thought fatichar was talking about Living room dimension, where the hell you are giving balacony explanation.

Please learn to reply in the context of the question or argument.

main bhi kis se ummeed kar raha hun..inhe to apne bava ka anta upar rakhna hai har haal mein..

wrong, mr.fatichar & other vested interests are spreading rumours.
        1. the maximum balcony allowed by Authority without attracting inlcusion in FAR calculation is 5 feet. look at the balcony width. it is 5 feet. that means that wall thickness is included in the dimensions shown.
        2. look at balcony + toilet + toilet , it comes to 23.8 (assuming 4 inch wall). this is inconsistent.
        3. look at utility + toilet, it is 23.1 (assuming 4 inch wall), which is again inconsistent.

In summary, inconsistency all around.

Comment

Dinesh Ji, Guru jasse brokoron ko saab broker hi nazaar aate hai.. thats how he earn his bread and butter by ridiculing everyone who shows his real picture...

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Is that your standard methodology - as soon as you are proven incorrect, you change the topic and start calling people brokers and engage in ridiculing.

You want to engage in a healthy debate - do so. Rest your wish, very easy to write anything in an anonymous, online forum. Keep posting nonsense dude - if that satisfies your need for kicks.

Comment

Comment

Guys, whats the resale for 2bhk and 3bhk ... please share.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                Guru ji is spreading unwarranted/incorrect rumours then?

As always.

Comment

1. Wall thickness IS included in balcony dimension by ALL builders. Refer floor plans of almost any project in Noida. balcony is shown as 5 feet wide. This is a wrong practice. But since we are comparing between Noida projects, its a level playing field. Even in the Mahagun plan that you referred to, I have used balcony width as 5 feet.

But hey... the discussion was about 'usable area EXCLUDING balconies, right? So whether wall thickness is included in balcony width or not, how does it matter?

2. The master toilet length shown in the floor plan is incorrect. It is 8.42, and not 9. They have corrected this in the loading calculation. If only you had ever actually looked at the calculations shown at Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

3. Again refer the calculations. Correct lengths are 14.54 and 7. Adding internal wall, total comes to 21'10". Now this is short by 6 inches. This is due to the fact that unlike other sections, this section has external wall at both ends, instead of one.

Points 2 and 3 show that the floor plan is not updated, which is wrong on part of Sunshine. But the calculation is correct, which is what matters to the loading discussion.

wrong, mr.fatichar & other vested interests are spreading rumours.
                  1. the maximum balcony allowed by Authority without attracting inlcusion in FAR calculation is 5 feet. look at the balcony width. it is 5 feet. that means that wall thickness is included in the dimensions shown.
                  2. look at balcony + toilet + toilet , it comes to 23.8 (assuming 4 inch wall). this is inconsistent.
                  3. look at utility + toilet, it is 23.1 (assuming 4 inch wall), which is again inconsistent.

In summary, inconsistency all around.

Comment

looks like you have never seen sunshine yourself. the road (under construction) in front of SSH (facing nallah) is 12 feet.
                    Huh!!!!

Forget sunshine, Is a 12 feet wide sector road even possible in Noida? Noida authority mentions the dimensions in meters. The narrowest possible road in residential areas is now 9m.

As always, I talk with proofs. Here it is: http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/...031-Detail.pdf

I know you won't be able to find it. It's on page 97.

Ab aisa hai, thodi bhi sharm baaki hai to boriya bistar baandho
                    (provided you have it), aur kat lo yahan se.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Huh!!!!

Forget sunshine, Is a 12 feet wide sector road even possible in Noida? Noida authority mentions the dimensions in meters. The narrowest possible road in residential areas is now 9m.

As always, I talk with proofs. Here it is: http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/...031-Detail.pdf

I know you won't be able to find it. It's on page 97.

Ab aisa hai, thodi bhi sharm baaki hai to boriya bistar baandho (provided you have it), aur kat lo yahan se.

did it ever occur to you that there could be more than one road around a project. nobody is talking about sector road. road between nallah and sunshine is being talked about here. But shameless people keep talking something else to defend builders. So, i know is more illogical defense on the way from you. Only idiots go into documents in India to know the width of road. Even if you visit sunshine, you will never say that it is a narrow road. Probably you will say, it is 12.1 feet and so sunshine is great.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X