Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why the hell you consider Daw or Sunshine as God that cannot cheat. They have full rights to cheat us they are also human being like others whats the big deal.

Aive shor macha rakha hai. He is no exception that we all know. Now what next to be done is question.

You have signed in BBA that as per their wish they can anytime increase area and they encashed it.

can you do anything, all mentor, cadence banerjee & chaterjee would get rebate and we Mango People would have to pay.

But Mr. Gupta mentioned very good point what about penalty ??? ab penalty adjust hogi ya nahi a big question
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing, I will add to Pathan's point. I don't understand, Why people think, if someone is from IIT, they should not cheat.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are planning to buy a 156.4 sq.m. (1700 sq.ft.) apartment, take a look at our 146.32 sq.m.(1575 sq.ft.) apartment and decide for yourself!!!

I was reading usp of helios on Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment :: and wondering how things are changing. Discouraging.

Originally Posted by investKSKK
    One more thing, I will add to Pathan's point. I don't understand, Why people think, if someone is from IIT, they should not cheat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I was looking for a property to buy in Noida budget 80 Lacks. I went to 3C (Panesh and Boulevard) but they look very congested, even though I liked the location of Boulevard. Then I went to Sunshine, looked at constructed flat of 1575, B & C tower, they look good to me.
    Only thing is Road in front is not very wide and nearby area (sector 7x) is very dense.
    I can stretch my budget little bit, do you think is it worth ? Are the news of increase in super area true ? 3 C has also increased the super area :-( . Can you guys help here ...TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Turkish
    Hi,
    I was looking for a property to buy in Noida budget 80 Lacks. I went to 3C (Panesh and Boulevard) but they look very congested, even though I liked the location of Boulevard. Then I went to Sunshine, looked at constructed flat of 1575, B & C tower, they look good to me.
    Only thing is Road in front is not very wide and nearby area (sector 7x) is very dense.
    I can stretch my budget little bit, do you think is it worth ? Are the news of increase in super area true ? 3 C has also increased the super area :-( . Can you guys help here ...TIA

I hope you would have considered Registration charges also. I would suggest you to go for RTM option to avoid any risk of delay or Super Area Increase.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no doubt that Sunshine is best in whole 7x even than Moderene, Increase of super area is a different issue.

No match in open area - Internal distance between towers is 100mts and 40mts and in front of B & C tower its open untill 3-4 kms.

No towers are joined with each other so every flat is a corner flat, very good light and ventillation.

No 1 / 2BHKs so gentry would be comparatively good, maximum end users, 50 families already staying.

This is also true that road is not wide in front of helios.

Originally Posted by TyrePuncture
    I hope you would have considered Registration charges also. I would suggest you to go for RTM option to avoid any risk of delay or Super Area Increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine is RTM, I have seen families moved in there.
    CommentQuote
  • I am really confused between 3C Lotus Boulevard and Sunshine Helios. So need help from experts here
    My purpose to buy flat
    I will buy the flat for my own use (will live there), however, in case I move out of Noida, I’ll expect good rental as well.
    Pros of Helios:
    Good construction quality, including high ceiling height, space between towers
    Almost full project is ready
    Super area to build up area ration is good
    Cons:
    Sector 7x is highly dense area
    Road in front of project is not very wide
    I think it’s not in very livable state, so much to dust there.
    Pros of 3C Lotus Boulevard:
    Good location, well connected to all sides of road which are fairly wide
    A good amount of families are living there and it’s in livable condition
    Cons:
    Once all 3000 + flats get occupied, I think it will be congested inside.
    Super area to build up area ration is bad
    Space between towers is not good.
    Lot of inventory, if I want to sell it tomorrow not sure if I can expect the same price for which I brought

Price wise, ready to move in 3 bed room is in range to 90 in 3C. In almost same price I can get 3 BHK in Helios. Boy, I’ll need more loan :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Visit both sites along with your family and see actual flats , site which you want to buy, see gentry, ventilation, area of flat, space, talk to residents, spend 2-3 hrs at both sites and Go back home, discuss with family and decide.

most of people dont buy home frequently so take your time and yes, spending little extra for good stuff should not matter in long term.

QUOTE=Turkish;1221227]I am really confused between 3C Lotus Boulevard and Sunshine Helios. So need help from experts here
    My purpose to buy flat
    I will buy the flat for my own use (will live there), however, in case I move out of Noida, I’ll expect good rental as well.
    Pros of Helios:
    Cons:
    Cons:
    Lot of inventory, if I want to sell it tomorrow not sure if I can expect the same price for which I brought

Price wise, ready to move in 3 bed room is in range to 90 in 3C. In almost same price I can get 3 BHK in Helios. Boy, I’ll need more loan :-(
    CommentQuote
  • NOIDA: Real estate body Credai on Thursday said it has urged builders in NCR to not launch new projects before completing existing ones.

"Most of the genuine developers try to deliver on time, since delays lead to higher construction cost for the developer due to inflation and escalation of material and labour cost. So, they have been asked to complete pending projects first, before starting new ones," Credai NCR president Rohit Modi told TOI.

However, despite the push from Credai, most builders in Noida and Greater Noida are at least two to four years behind schedule. Delay in environmental and pollution board clearances often result in delay in project completion. "At a time when some builders are running two to four years behind schedule, with some having taken 70-90% payments, there is no reason why they should launch new projects without completing existing ones," said Indrish Gupta, a member of the Noida Extension Flat Owners Welfare Association (NEFOWA).

NCR Home Buyers Group also demanded clarification on possession dates. "People need clarity and commitment on the dates of possession. The elusive dates given by builders won't work anymore as we intend to make our protest stronger," said Markandey Mishra, a member.

Originally Posted by kocharr
    Visit both sites along with your family and see actual flats , site which you want to buy, see gentry, ventilation, area of flat, space, talk to residents, spend 2-3 hrs at both sites and Go back home, discuss with family and decide.

most of people dont buy home frequently so take your time and yes, spending little extra for good stuff should not matter in long term.

QUOTE=Turkish;1221227]I am really confused between 3C Lotus Boulevard and Sunshine Helios. So need help from experts here
    My purpose to buy flat
    Pros of Helios:
    Cons:
    Cons:

CommentQuote
  • 1 point to remember whether you choose any project. 90% of time you or your family would spend in flat. Therefore area of flat, Sunlight, air are more important than road width, etc.

Originally Posted by Turkish
    I am really confused between 3C Lotus Boulevard and Sunshine Helios. So need help from experts here
    My purpose to buy flat
    Pros of Helios:
    Cons:
    Cons:

CommentQuote
  • Can any resident please share electricity charges you are currently paying
    1. Fixed charges per month
    2. Normal Electricity Charges per unit
    3. DG electricity charges per unit.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Today HT

Are you ready to set up meeting with builders.

btw 2nd pic shows Helios in HT
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Are you ready to set up meeting with builders.

btw 2nd pic shows Helios in HT

3rd pic shows the biggest cheater- honey katiyal. Can't imagine how many people he and his employees have cheated.
    CommentQuote