Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very valid point.

If the builder does not have bad intentions to default, he should make the payment before possession of flat.

If the builder wants to invest money in any other project he can, but at least builder should mention in BBA that if he defaults in making payment to NA the allotee is not liable to pay for builder.

We have purchased the flat with complete money, either builder should agree to take payment from buyers as per NA plan, and if we are making payments on time, I think builder should make the payment before he give possession OR builder should give in written that if they default its their whole sole responsibility.

Buyers have neither purchased land from NA nor they are selling flats and making profit. Its builder who has purchased the land from NA and if builder defaults why buyer should suffer, as buyer is giving the complete payment a good time before.
    CommentQuote
  • B tower- Pic1

B tower- Pic1
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • B Tower pic -2

B Tower pic -2 - The ground floor slab is plan for tomorrow.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • c Tower

C Tower - Shuttering of col in progress
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • D - Tower

D Tower - Shuttering to be started
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A tower

A tower - cement filling to be started
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Batching Plant

Batching plant in progress
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr India.

How abt their sample flat and the surrounding area (approaching road etc)?
    CommentQuote
  • My advise to one all.... The tactics are very simple..they will rush to complete 1/3 of the building to give the impression that the project is kicked off and draw investors and buyers. when they have about 60% of your money, you will see almost 90% of the workers vanish from the site (they will start working on another new project) and this current project will be heavily delayed.
    this project is funded by Rakesh Yadav of Antriksh, same thing happened to Antriksh sector 50 project which is delayed over 2 years.
    Be very careful.
    CommentQuote
  • sample flat is in finishing stage looks like 2 more weeks and approach road is in still the same condition.

Morpheous Group, Amarpali, Mahagun and Sikka are also in good shape.

For now the status of Helios is ok however the speed of construction should be more, as per their newsletter, they have taken close to month for basement slab for B tower and they have to cast 25 slab + pent houses for 6 towers and 2 towers has not started yet. After that finishing + landscaping which will take much more time.

They need to really gear up for meeting deadline of June 2013..what say ?

Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Thanks Mr India.

How abt their sample flat and the surrounding area (approaching road etc)?
    CommentQuote
  • generally speaking, basement and ground floor slab takes most time. after that, every floor slab should not take more then 3-4 weeks if work is being done with good speed.
    Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    sample flat is in finishing stage looks like 2 more weeks and approach road is in still the same condition.

Morpheous Group, Amarpali, Mahagun and Sikka are also in good shape.

For now the status of Helios is ok however the speed of construction should be more, as per their newsletter, they have taken close to month for basement slab for B tower and they have to cast 25 slab + pent houses for 6 towers and 2 towers has not started yet. After that finishing + landscaping which will take much more time.

They need to really gear up for meeting deadline of June 2013..what say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Alok Agree to some extent but

if I take lower side.. 3 weeks for 1 slab and 25+1 Slab to be casted in 1 tower as there are 25 flats and 1 pent house for 1 tower

3 weeks x 26 = 78 weeks and 1 month is generally 30 days ie 4.2 week (approx) for 1 tower

so 78 / 4.2 = close to 18.5 months and we have 6 towers out of which for E and F even excavation has not started.

Now if 18 months spent only on structure, when the brick work, plaster and internal finishing, wood work, sanitary, electric work and landscaping would happen (which take maximum time).

The only point I am saying is the work speed should be increased and in parallel they have to start brick work, etc to meet deadline

and you all know, if some builder meet the deadline in this huge supply and competition..would make his reputation and future for next projects.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    generally speaking, basement and ground floor slab takes most time. after that, every floor slab should not take more then 3-4 weeks if work is being done with good speed.
    CommentQuote
  • brick work is done in parallel to structure work in good projects(lotus boulevard is one example, brick work is completed up-to 2 floors below the topmost slab in most of the towers). it is a good indicator of whether builder is trying to deliver on time.
    Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Alok Agree to some extent but

if I take lower side.. 3 weeks for 1 slab and 25+1 Slab to be casted in 1 tower as there are 25 flats and 1 pent house for 1 tower

3 weeks x 26 = 78 weeks and 1 month is generally 30 days ie 4.2 week (approx) for 1 tower

so 78 / 4.2 = close to 18.5 months and we have 6 towers out of which for E and F even excavation has not started.

Now if 18 months spent only on structure, when the brick work, plaster and internal finishing, wood work, sanitary, electric work and landscaping would happen (which take maximum time).

The only point I am saying is the work speed should be increased and in parallel they have to start brick work, etc to meet deadline

and you all know, if some builder meet the deadline in this huge supply and competition..would make his reputation and future for next projects.
    CommentQuote
  • milestones

Good discussions guys. I thought there were only 21 slabs / floors :)

That is where I suggested we go back to SSH and have them start publishing dates for these milestones, so that we could see real-time when they start slipping the schedule.

Could one of you take it up and discuss with them when you meet w/ them next. I will also send a note to Vijay.

On a separate note, does anyone know the name/email of the lady who sits next to Sundeep. I believe she manages the website and communications etc.
    CommentQuote
  • change in layout

What did you guys think of their change in the layout (STILL NOT shown under "layout" or "site plan").

I was bit ticked off with their new layout. Neither they bothered to openly disclose it until i noticed/asked this discrepancy. Once again, so much for being open and honest !
    CommentQuote