Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is + 140 for?
    CommentQuote
  • 100 rs lease rent + 40 rs ifms.
    Originally Posted by kg2401
    What is + 140 for?
    CommentQuote
  • Dont tell me mate, I am ready to buy 2 flats 2050 at 5900/- AI. (PM your contact if interested) if the flat is from 4th to 18th floor. Go to Sunshine Facebook group, people are requesting for flats and Builder has no units left.

Let March 15 come 50 more families would be shifted (because of new school session) and most of the facilities offered by builder would be completed, once Front road would develop in the whole project this would get a real shape.

Believe me apart from super area issues, this is one of the best project in terms of open space, quality, congestion, corner flats, gentry etc . etc. etc.

Go and stand on 1st floor of 2050 your would start massaging your eyes for sure because it gives you a feel of 5 acre personal lawn.

Go and stand at balcony of 1575 of B & C tower and you have full sunlight and uninterrupted view of 5 Kilometers.

I would recommend if you have premium units, Hold on for another 6 months, I am not sure if metro coming or not but even if metro comes in sector 62, it would be a huge plus to this area and by mistake if metro comes in front then to..

Originally Posted by czar2012
    market conditions are tough, resale is in the range of 5800-5900 , i have couple of units of 2050 and 2850, not getting many calls for buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone willing to rent his apartment in sunshine helios? Let me know. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rent and maintenance in Sunshine Helios ?

Originally Posted by gulkandwala
    Anyone willing to rent his apartment in sunshine helios? Let me know. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I only have info that I see on real estate websites - it's quoted as 13000 for 1685 sqft apartment plus maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gulkandwala
    I only have info that I see on real estate websites - it's quoted as 13000 for 1685 sqft apartment plus maintenance.

Initial rent usually less. But 13K for a 3BHK is quite less. Seems like oversupply has killed the rental yield in noida. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • 99 acres says 25,000 :-) neither 13 nor 25 makes sense. I guess it should be somewhere 18-20k inclusive of maintenance.
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Sector-78-Noida-Noida-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-A15982379&pos=SEARCH?sid=UiB8IFFTIHwgUiB8IzIjICB8IHN1bnNoaW5lIGhlbGlvcyB8IzMjICB8IEhQIHwgWSB8IzIxIyAgfCAxIHwgNyMyIyB8IE8sQixBICMyI3wgIHwgMSM1IyB8IE8sQixBICMyMyN8ICB8IDQ4MTc4IHwjMSMgIHw=

but yes oversupply killed.

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Initial rent usually less. But 13K for a 3BHK is quite less. Seems like oversupply has killed the rental yield in noida. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/home-loans-in-india/1060-psbs-may-hike-rates-on-2nd-home-loans?p=1685#post1060

If this happens - Sector 62 belt rates would go up and impact would be on 7X sectors also.

Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    Dont tell me mate, I am ready to buy 2 flats 2050 at 5900/- AI. (PM your contact if interested) if the flat is from 4th to 18th floor. Go to Sunshine Facebook group, people are requesting for flats and Builder has no units left.

Let March 15 come 50 more families would be shifted (because of new school session) and most of the facilities offered by builder would be completed, once Front road would develop in the whole project this would get a real shape.

Believe me apart from super area issues, this is one of the best project in terms of open space, quality, congestion, corner flats, gentry etc . etc. etc.

Go and stand on 1st floor of 2050 your would start massaging your eyes for sure because it gives you a feel of 5 acre personal lawn.

Go and stand at balcony of 1575 of B & C tower and you have full sunlight and uninterrupted view of 5 Kilometers.

I would recommend if you have premium units, Hold on for another 6 months, I am not sure if metro coming or not but even if metro comes in sector 62, it would be a huge plus to this area and by mistake if metro comes in front then to..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

Yeah oversupply is main culprit and no resale happening - only option left is to rent it out till you find buyer and obviously also save on paying maintenance.

Someone I know, rented 3bhk in Paras Tierea for 13500 (including maintenance) with AC, chimney etc basic fittings.
    CommentQuote

• RK Gupta g, not intending to contradict you - just sharing link that I was talking about -

3 BHK Flat For Rent in sunshine helios , Noida | MagicBricks

Also, I talked to broker who has almost all sunshine helios sell listings on magicbricks - he clearly told me that he has many apartments in sunshine helios for 13k.

Baaki apni shraddha hai :-) mangne walo ne to 40k bhi manga hua hai magicbricks pe
    CommentQuote
  • Good Luck Sir

Originally Posted by gulkandwala
    RK Gupta g, not intending to contradict you - just sharing link that I was talking about -

3 BHK Flat For Rent in sunshine helios , Noida | MagicBricks

Also, I talked to broker who has almost all sunshine helios sell listings on magicbricks - he clearly told me that he has many apartments in sunshine helios for 13k.

Baaki apni shraddha hai :-) mangne walo ne to 40k bhi manga hua hai magicbricks pe
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, long time no C.

A broker called recently asking for a unit and told me that the going rate is 5500 to 5600.

Also, what's this super area increase?
    CommentQuote
  • Its now 3% increase for existing and 7% for new buyers

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Hi Friends, long time no C.

A broker called recently asking for a unit and told me that the going rate is 5500 to 5600.

Also, what's this super area increase?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    Its now 3% increase for existing and 7% for new buyers

Seems strange that Super Area is a function of booking date! Simply mind-blowing.
    CommentQuote